Third time in a week I wake up with a migraine above and behind my eye.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
To all those in Canada who ensure my suffering, you will be judged in due time. What I experienced here is beyond incompetence, it is intentional. Why American police ever aligned themselves with our corrupt agencies is a mystery. It can only be due to your own lack of patriotism, it never used to be this way.

To all those in Canada who ensure my suffering, you will be judged in due time. What I experienced here is beyond incompetence, it is intentional. Why American police ever aligned themselves with our corrupt agencies is a mystery. It can only be due to your own lack of patriotism, it never used to be this way.
What suffering, dupe?

Best of luck, glad you have health care for all. And a mental system whoa ..
I woke up just now.with the migraine above my eye, it is past 2 am. I am glad I can entertain you as I suffer and get little sleep. Your police are helping our Creepy Ones destroiy our citizens, how.noble. In time, it wll be YOUR citizens on the receiving end of lies and abuse.

I woke up just now.with the migraine above my eye, it is past 2 am. I am glad I can entertain you as I suffer and get little sleep. Your police are helping our Creepy Ones destroiy our citizens, how.noble. In time, it wll be YOUR citizens on the receiving end of lies and abuse.
Please
Go see a doctor please. And change the channel

Shove your anti-American garbage propaganda idiocy, dupe...
Remember the wisdom of Mark Twain in that regard Franco: Patriotism means supporting your country all the time, but its government only when it deserves it.

Do you know the difference between country and government? Likely not.

FYI your government deceived you and poisoned those who took the bioweapon shot.

Remember the wisdom of Mark Twain in that regard Franco: Patriotism means supporting your country all the time, but its government only when it deserves it.

Do you know the difference between country and government? Likely not.

FYI your government deceived you and poisoned those who took the bioweapon shot.
Anti American garbage, conspiracy nutjob. Change the channel, ignoramus.....

I used to wake up with pounding headaches frequently. Found out I had high blood pressure. After I started the meds, my headaches dissapeared.
It was the only symptom I had.

Does your eyes squeak when you push on them?

Sounds daft, but with a bad head, the right eye squeaks because it's a tiredness headache, and if the left eye squeaks, it's a bad head caused by pressure in the head somewhere. Squeaky right eye, more sleep, and squeaky left eye, paracetamol/ibuprofen/migraine tablets.

Forum List

Back