Little girl mauled by pitbulls told to leave restaurant because her face was scaring

I blame the shameless idiots who were "offended" by the poor child as much as I blame KFC for their part in this sordid fiasco. If I was the father, I would have gone postal on these imbeciles and would probably have made a messy scene. I am fighting the urge to implicate leftys in this mess, but I won't.

I blame the shameless idiots who were "offended" by the poor child as much as I blame KFC for their part in this sordid fiasco. If I was the father, I would have gone postal on these imbeciles and would probably have made a messy scene. I am fighting the urge to implicate leftys in this mess, but I won't.

Oh for crying out loud. What a stupid thing to say. It is always the left that is compassionate, the left that helps those who cannot help themselves.

It's the right who walks past the homeless and spits on hungry children.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thank you for having expressed your approval of the treatment of that little girl. I wondered what sort of person might get their rocks off over that!

You know, I always thought you were a sick one. You've just gone on to prove it!

You're right and I retract my earlier post. Like christians, to the RWs, everything is political and they never miss a chance to attack.

I won't fall for it again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It took some searching but I found a story related to an experience I had about 35 years ago.

I was browsing through a department store with my little sister back in the 70's. There was a couple pushing a child in their shopping cart and the kid had a huge hole where her face should have been. It was the most fucked up thing I'd ever seen in my life. It was like a mortar shell went off between her eyes. In a brief moment my mind processed what the hell I was looking at and then I averted my eyes to the couple and gave a friendly smile and a nod.

My adrenaline was through the roof. It was like The Exorcist x 10.

Then I turn the corner and there's my 10 year old sister crying her eyes out. She was shaking and couldn't control it. "Did you see what I saw"?

I got my shit together and very calmly told her what I had assessed: the child was born with a very severe birth defect, and sometimes it just happens. Simple as that. Anyhow I got her calmed down the best I could.

Damn I haven't even thought of this in many many years.

My heart went out not only to that child, but to the parents. Fuck now I have that image in my mind LOL. Oh well. :thup:

Please take the time to read this. It'll give you an idea of what my experience was like...

"...simply a cavern".

Alice at 37: For girl born without a face, love brings laughter, loss - News - Mobile

How could her face possibly scare anyone? That child is simply gorgeous. Shame on the employee who asked her to leave.

Before I join in the group outrage festival, I think I'll wait and see if the story is true.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But I don't automatically believe a story that only has a single person backing it up. That is, so far grandma is the only identifiable witness to the kicking-out.

Last edited:
KFC left the following response on the Facebook page at the op's link:

"

KFC Please accept our sincere apologies while we try to investigate this incident. If you could help provide details of the incident at [email protected] and we will look into this immediately. We have zero tolerance for any kind of disrespectful behavior by our team members. Once we have further details, we will immediately investigate this and take action, and we wish nothing but the best for Victoria in her recovery.
1,156 · June 13 at 6:42am"

The trouble with hiring people to fulfill an employment obligation is that you are hiring from the human race, and there aren't many guarantees these days that people have learned polite manners and engage in them. Most people aren't aware how prevalent this kind of happening is in society, and many handicapped people are occasionally treated like they want to be how they are. I have a feeling this child and her grandmother will be amply compensated by the outfit whose employee erred.

Some people just say more than they think.

Last edited:

Thank you for having expressed your approval of the treatment of that little girl. I wondered what sort of person might get their rocks off over that!

Hey Bieber - Go Away.

To me, that KFC should not only be sued for whatever it is that they are worth which is obviously not that much sadly, but also put out of business for being so heartless, as if that little girl had not been through enough nightmare. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. And before certain people here ask me why the Lord didn't stop the attack from happening, maybe it happened so that the Lord could see how the rest of us would respond to it, in other words, how would the rest of the world treat this little girl when she did nothing to deserve what had already been done to her. Well I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord were to have special plans in store for those who have done nothing but treat her like dirt. :mad: :mad: :mad:
so your lord allowed this child to be savaged,scarred and humiliated as a form of social experiment ?

In this rare instance of compassion, I really wish the best in life for that girl. I can't imagine the suffering she must endure throughout the rest of her years.

If I could sacrifice ten random healthy humans to give her her unscarred face back, I would in a heartbeat. :-(
does having an un-healthy mind get me a pass?

To me, that KFC should not only be sued for whatever it is that they are worth which is obviously not that much sadly, but also put out of business for being so heartless, as if that little girl had not been through enough nightmare. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Holly

P.S. And before certain people here ask me why the Lord didn't stop the attack from happening, maybe it happened so that the Lord could see how the rest of us would respond to it, in other words, how would the rest of the world treat this little girl when she did nothing to deserve what had already been done to her. Well I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord were to have special plans in store for those who have done nothing but treat her like dirt. :mad: :mad: :mad:
so your lord allowed this child to be savaged,scarred and humiliated as a form of social experiment ?

If God prevented every bad thing that can happen to us from happening, I'm sure you'd be the first one to complain that he was a meddling God.

Things happen because we as humans make mistakes. I don't know the background on the child's disfigurement, but somewhere along the way I'm sure that there was a human responsible. What she is saying is that people who criticize or demean someone like this precious child are a lesson to us about how God doesn't want us to be. He didn't allow it or not allow it because He isn't a puppeteer, but the fact that we are being made aware of it is His way of showing us how cruel and hateful we can be when we act out our selfish ways.

Last edited:

Holly

If God prevented every bad thing that can happen to us from happening, I'm sure you'd be the first one to complain that he was a meddling God.
bollocks, I would be on my knees Amening and praising the lord like you mad twats.

As to my post #24 above, I also sent that link to my sister last night as a reminder of our incident.
Here's her reply...

I will never forget how very close I came to blacking out and hitting the floor when I saw her, it was such a shock. I can't believe I held it together. God bless her, but I still don't think it was right to subject people to that; I'm all for her being out and about, but she should have been wearing some type of veil.

it is so hard...when confronted with people who are different....and we can all be there or dealing with this in a fucking heartbeat......would you stop loving yours.....i have facial scars...they are better now than they were and i am always amazed at how people react....and mine werent that bad at all....i was ask how the knife fight turned out.....people would cover their mouths and talk about me...while looking at me..glaring...i am sorry i did not wear a veil or hid...i went out and just made people deal with it... but i knew it was not for a lifetime...i couldnt image if it was

KFC is in major damage control mode now and are "investigating"

Regardless, they have already donated $30,000 to the girls medical bills

kfc should adopt the girl and continue to help with medical expenses......a good pr move for them....

hell we may all curse mickey d's but those mcdonald houses do a world of good....

It's good to see that KFC is donating to her medical costs.
I don't blame the company for this, no doubt it's just one or two dumbass employees.

KFC is in major damage control mode now and are "investigating"

Regardless, they have already donated $30,000 to the girls medical bills

It's good to see that KFC is donating to her medical costs.
I don't blame the company for this, no doubt it's just one or two dumbass employees.

All based on the word of one person...

I'm not saying it didn't happen as told by Grandma, I'm saying perhaps we should all wait until the tape is reviewed, so to speak...

Forum List

Back