Little Boy Gay Mayor Wants to Eliminate All Things Thomas Jefferson

"America is a nation founded on genocide, built on the backs of slaves, and maintained through the subjugation of women as 2nd class citizens" - Mayor Pete

Little Boy Gay Mayor says that the man that wrote the Declaration of Independence should have his named removed from monuments, schools and events. PC liberals want to destroy the legacy of the Founders that gave them the rights and freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution. When they fucked Old Hickory around on the currency I knew this was the beginning of the leftist Orwellian attacks on the men who built this country.
Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson's name: 'It's the right thing to do'
FDR was a racist and the Dems worship him

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984
Check with dOnald tRump on the rewriting history thing.

We did. He's against it.

Of course Mayor Buttplug wants to wipe out history. The Dems are the White Walkers of the U.S. trying to kill Bran.

Destroy All The Things.jpg

"America is a nation founded on genocide, built on the backs of slaves, and maintained through the subjugation of women as 2nd class citizens" - Mayor Pete
All of those immigrant males building this nation's industrial infrastructure in the 19th and early 20th century says so much different. If we actually stopped NASA for several years and got rid of the unmanned mission it would be as disastrous as you can see the problem of putting as man back up into space. We were promised it would be so easy as the SLS is based on the shuttle main tank and side boosters. Piece of cake. Trust us! We would be back in the 1950's relearning everything and it would take many decades more to do the same accomplishments. Living off of those who accomplished gave all a better life. I am all for everyone involved. But I expect excellence from the best. In fact since my taxes pay for it, I demand it. I demand it!

All of those immigrant males building this nation's industrial infrastructure in the 19th and early 20th century says so much different. If we actually stopped NASA for several years and got rid of the unmanned mission it would be as disastrous as you can see the problem of putting as man back up into space. We were promised it would be so easy as the SLS is based on the shuttle main tank and side boosters. Piece of cake. Trust us! We would be back in the 1950's relearning everything and it would take many decades more to do the same accomplishments. Living off of those who accomplished gave all a better life. I am all for everyone involved. But I expect excellence from the best. In fact since my taxes pay for it, I demand it. I demand it!
You can demand your ass off but excellence from a government run bureaucracy? God’s got a better chance of hitting a 1 iron dead solid perfect.

Butt boy faggot should be charged and sentenced.
For what Mikey?

If we make homosexuality illegal you will never get out of that closet.
Nobody wants to make homosexuality illegal. Just want you to shut-up, stay in the closet, recognize you are a sexual deviant, and stop with the perverse gay pride parades with men walking around in front of children half-naked.

Exactly. Like Gomer sitting on the piece of the Rock. Nobody much heard about it until these 'loopz crawled out of the attic.

don't underestimate Pete's steely calculation, and, when necessary, ruthlessness, just because he's gay!

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984
Check with dOnald tRump on the rewriting history thing.

What stautes did he remove to try to hide the past like the liberals do?

America dies when freedom dies.

my friends, we are losing our future by destroying our past!

Thought he was honest & well spoken in the Fox interview, that's a plus. does not mean I would vote for him for president.

what's next? taking down Abe Lincoln's memorial statue and building a statue of a transgender "hero" Chelsea Manning instead of it?!

Forum List

Back