Little Boy Gay Mayor Wants to Eliminate All Things Thomas Jefferson

the majority of african americans want confederate statues to stay, according to a marist poll

What he hasn't said yet is who he wants to replace him with.....

Marx or Stalin
Those guys are Russian. Like Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin. Where have I heard that name before?

D4vo9goXoAEW84a
You heard at the bath house

America dies when freedom dies.

my friends, we are losing our future by destroying our past!

I always like to quote Edmund Burke.....

"All that was required for evil men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"....

SO TRUE

Today Americans are too afraid of the Government (total Irony there) and/or too afraid of being "uncomfortable" or losing something, to be Patriots.
Never been a better environment for tyranny in the USA. Guess what's coming?

Didn’t black on black crime go up in south bend under him? Why?? Hmm

America dies when freedom dies.

my friends, we are losing our future by destroying our past!

I always like to quote Edmund Burke.....

"All that was required for evil men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"....

SO TRUE

Today Americans are too afraid of the Government (total Irony there) and/or too afraid of being "uncomfortable" or losing something, to be Patriots.
Never been a better environment for tyranny in the USA. Guess what's coming?
the government is formed of flawed individuals, so obviously they cannot create a flawless society

Our future is not putting up monuments to traitors.

Unless you’re on the side of the traitors.

Democrats want to erase history because it was Democrats who fought to keep the slaves. It was Democrats who ran the KKK. It was a Republican who ended slavery.

Removing history from eyesight does not make history go away. It will always be there. You can't change the past. This has nothing to do with Jefferson, and everything to do with removing that period of time so nobody knows about it and asks questions.

Democrats want to erase history because it was Democrats who fought to keep the slaves. It was Democrats who ran the KKK. It was a Republican who ended slavery.

Removing history from eyesight does not make history go away. It will always be there. You can't change the past. This has nothing to do with Jefferson, and everything to do with removing that period of time so nobody knows about it and asks questions.
Demoscum are working overtime to erase history.

You got it wrong Ray. Today's republicans are not the freedom fighters of yesteryear. There was a flip flop of the racist south turning from democrat to republican during the civil rights era of the 1960's. A good explanation in link below but the Blacks understand this for sure, which is why they vote predominately democrat.
https://www.history.com/news/how-the-party-of-lincoln-won-over-the-once-democratic-south

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984
Check with dOnald tRump on the rewriting history thing.

We did. He's against it.
Lol!!!

That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are.

Now tell us another one Jester.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984
Check with dOnald tRump on the rewriting history thing.

We did. He's against it.
Lol!!!

That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are.

Now tell us another one Jester.

You set em up, I knock em out of the park.

Forum List

Back