Little Boy Gay Mayor Gives California Rep. “The Eye”

I’m serious on this point? Your going to introduce his “husband” to Putin? Other foreign leaders? They would laugh at the fact our President is also the First Lady because it is apparent the his “husband” is the “top” and Little Boy Gay Mayor is the “bottom.” USA would be a laughingstock.

The disdain was bad enough when B. Hussein O was President, but at least Barry wasn't as open about it.

If Buttplug were to win, I guarantee you that America will end in a war with the Russian Federation, or who know where else, because petey will be offended by their lack of respect for his sex preferences
Interesting belief there.
If buttplugger get elected I wonder if the Saudi prince will invite him up to the roof for a view of the city?
So CRCs can happy dance with their muslim brothers.
Have no idea what a crc is traitor.
Con-servative republican christians.

The disdain was bad enough when B. Hussein O was President, but at least Barry wasn't as open about it.

If Buttplug were to win, I guarantee you that America will end in a war with the Russian Federation, or who know where else, because petey will be offended by their lack of respect for his sex preferences
Interesting belief there.
If buttplugger get elected I wonder if the Saudi prince will invite him up to the roof for a view of the city?
So CRCs can happy dance with their muslim brothers.
Have no idea what a crc is traitor.
Con-servative republican christians.
You people know so much that isn't so. How can I be a good Christian if I don't go to church or believe in a lot of it?

Why is a homophobia thread in "Politics"?

because that's how the mods roll?

I understand the OP has a "master's". :4_13_65: He thinks it's in "Political Science". And yet. :laugh2:
I call him buttplug as well....it's a funny name....it fits......has nothing to do with homophobia.....now that guys that killed Mathew Sheppard were homophobic......but mocking a guys name is not........lighten up a bit and live your life bro.

"Lighten up"? :lol:

Hey I ain't the one who starts an entire thread based on some candidate's sexuality --- and then plops it in "Politics". Go and speak unto the OP about his hangups. I already did.

Oh and I notice it's no longer in "Politics". And that's as it should be.

I understand the OP has a "master's". :4_13_65: He thinks it's in "Political Science". And yet. :laugh2:
I call him buttplug as well....it's a funny name....it fits......has nothing to do with homophobia.....now that guys that killed Mathew Sheppard were homophobic......but mocking a guys name is not........lighten up a bit and live your life bro.

Hey I ain't the one who starts an entire thread based on some candidate's sexuality --- and then plops it in "Politics". Go and speak unto the OP about his hangups. I already did.

To be fair, however, Pete's sexual preferences are the only reason why he's being taken seriously as a candidate.

If he was the normative mayor, he wouldn't be taken seriously.

the thread should be in the 'Conservatives Hate Everyone that is NOT Like they Are' sub forum.

To be fair, however, Pete's sexual preferences are the only reason why he's being taken seriously as a candidate.

If you actually believe what you said then you are more fucked in the head than anyone here already believed you are.

People are not interested in Mayor Pete's sexuality; they are interested in hearing ideas from Americans that have a fucking brain; something that Trump doesn't have.

Was it really a death stare or the “queer eye for the straight guy?” You cannot tell. If this man were POTUS think how uncomfortable foreign leaders would feel when Buttigieg looks at them? I’m serious on this point? Your going to introduce his “husband” to Putin? Other foreign leaders? They would laugh at the fact our President is also the First Lady because it is apparent the his “husband” is the “top” and Little Boy Gay Mayor is the “bottom.” USA would be a laughingstock.
Buttigieg gives Swalwell the 'death stare' after challenging mayor to fire South Bend police chief
Why are you so afraid of gay men? It's usually a sign of being gay. Are you a gay man afraid of yourself?

Was it really a death stare or the “queer eye for the straight guy?” You cannot tell. If this man were POTUS think how uncomfortable foreign leaders would feel when Buttigieg looks at them? I’m serious on this point? Your going to introduce his “husband” to Putin? Other foreign leaders? They would laugh at the fact our President is also the First Lady because it is apparent the his “husband” is the “top” and Little Boy Gay Mayor is the “bottom.” USA would be a laughingstock.
Buttigieg gives Swalwell the 'death stare' after challenging mayor to fire South Bend police chief
Why are you so afraid of gay men? It's usually a sign of being gay. Are you a gay man afraid of yourself?

There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many folks that identify as 'conservative,' 'religious,' 'GOP,' 'Republican,' 'AmeriKKKan Taliban,' 'redneck,' 'red state bitch,' etc., that have a nearly fetish like dislike for gays.
I'm with you; 99% of these folks are likely closet homos. They should just admit they like dick.

What in the wide world of Fuck is a "normative mayor"?

He's taken seriously because he's lucid and intelligent and doesn't talk down to people. Not that complex.

What in the wide world of Fuck is a "normative mayor"?

He's taken seriously because he's lucid and intelligent and doesn't talk down to people. Not that complex.

obviously 'polish' believes someone that is 'normative' is a brain dead moron that denigrates & shitz on everyone else in grade school level fucking Tweets, like that wannaB POTUS we have.
That is the new AmeriKKKan 'normative' right polish?

Well, he has the hunting terrorist in Afghanistan as a Navy Intelligence officer thing going for him also.

Well, he has the hunting terrorist in Afghanistan as a Navy Intelligence officer thing going for him also.

Trump has that whole hunting for 'fake' bone spurz during Vietnam thing goin' for him.

Admiral Sestak isn't being taken seriously, didn't even make the stage- even though he has a lot more impressive naval credentials that Mr. Buttplug.

That's due to the fact that Sestak is normal, sexually speaking. Same with Sen. Gravel, who had tremendous service in intelligence.

Bootygig's sexual preferences are entirely irrelevant.

His Open Borders and Universal Healthcare for illegals is very relevant.

Last edited:

Admiral Sestak isn't being taken seriously, didn't even make the stage- even though he has a lot more impressive naval credentials that Mr. Buttplug.

That's due to the fact that Sestak is normal, sexually speaking. Same with Sen. Gravel, who had tremendous service in intelligence.

Actually that discrepancy is because you see a particular candidate and all you can think is "LOOK! DICK!"

LOFL; What a retard.

all the Dem candidates were required to meet a minimum standard to qualify to be in the debates.

Sestak announced on June 22, 2019 & Gravel announced in early April, 2019.

Obviously neither Sestak, nor Gravel met the minimum qualifying criteria.

Your comment concerning sexual orientation is nothing but utter bull shit from a fucking bigot & that would B U.

Forum List

Back