Little Boy Gay Mayor Gives California Rep. “The Eye”

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Was it really a death stare or the “queer eye for the straight guy?” You cannot tell. If this man were POTUS think how uncomfortable foreign leaders would feel when Buttigieg looks at them? I’m serious on this point? Your going to introduce his “husband” to Putin? Other foreign leaders? They would laugh at the fact our President is also the First Lady because it is apparent the his “husband” is the “top” and Little Boy Gay Mayor is the “bottom.” USA would be a laughingstock.
Buttigieg gives Swalwell the 'death stare' after challenging mayor to fire South Bend police chief

i noticed that swalwell wouldn't look the mayor in the eye back.

Was it really a death stare or the “queer eye for the straight guy?” You cannot tell. If this man were POTUS think how uncomfortable foreign leaders would feel when Buttigieg looks at them? I’m serious on this point? Your going to introduce his “husband” to Putin? Other foreign leaders? They would laugh at the fact our President is also the First Lady because it is apparent the his “husband” is the “top” and Little Boy Gay Mayor is the “bottom.” USA would be a laughingstock.
Buttigieg gives Swalwell the 'death stare' after challenging mayor to fire South Bend police chief

Interesting that you seem to know so much about the top/bottom thing. Which are you?

I’m serious on this point? Your going to introduce his “husband” to Putin? Other foreign leaders? They would laugh at the fact our President is also the First Lady because it is apparent the his “husband” is the “top” and Little Boy Gay Mayor is the “bottom.” USA would be a laughingstock.

The disdain was bad enough when B. Hussein O was President, but at least Barry wasn't as open about it.

If Buttplug were to win, I guarantee you that America will end in a war with the Russian Federation, or who know where else, because petey will be offended by their lack of respect for his sex preferences

Why is a homophobia thread in "Politics"?

because that's how the mods roll?

I understand the OP has a "master's". :4_13_65: He thinks it's in "Political Science". And yet. :laugh2:
I call him buttplug as well....it's a funny name....it fits......has nothing to do with homophobia.....now that guys that killed Mathew Sheppard were homophobic......but mocking a guys name is not........lighten up a bit and live your life bro.

I’m serious on this point? Your going to introduce his “husband” to Putin? Other foreign leaders? They would laugh at the fact our President is also the First Lady because it is apparent the his “husband” is the “top” and Little Boy Gay Mayor is the “bottom.” USA would be a laughingstock.

The disdain was bad enough when B. Hussein O was President, but at least Barry wasn't as open about it.

If Buttplug were to win, I guarantee you that America will end in a war with the Russian Federation, or who know where else, because petey will be offended by their lack of respect for his sex preferences
Interesting belief there.

I understand the OP has a "master's". :4_13_65: He thinks it's in "Political Science". And yet. :laugh2:
I call him buttplug as well....it's a funny name....it fits......has nothing to do with homophobia.....now that guys that killed Mathew Sheppard were homophobic......but mocking a guys name is not........lighten up a bit and live your life bro.

but then you would have no problem murdering a gay person; right?

Last edited:

If buttplugger get elected I wonder if the Saudi prince will invite him up to the roof for a view of the city?

So you don't think Buttplug would be offended if he received a "wedgie" or other disrespect from the normative world leaders?

Would you be willing to go to war if President Petey launched an attack for this?

but then you would have no problem murdering a guy person; right?
What? a guy person? I'm going to assume you meant gay.....where did you get the idea I wanted to kill gay people? Based on what?

If buttplugger get elected I wonder if the Saudi prince will invite him up to the roof for a view of the city?
So CRCs can happy dance with their muslim brothers.

So CRCs can happy dance with their muslim brothers.
Have no idea what a crc is traitor.

Forum List

Back