List of Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

For those that keep asking the question, here you go...

1. She was an excellent Senator of New York
  2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

This is thanks to my friend Care4all

And that's for starters. More to come.

Even if I were to buy this fluff, it would still be thoroughly unimpressive; especially in light of all the scandals which frankly far outnumber these 'accomplishments.'

2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

Even if I were to buy this fluff, it would still be thoroughly unimpressive; especially in light of all the scandals which frankly far outnumber these 'accomplishments.'
You call these FACTS "fluff" but refer to the LEGION of faux-scandals as facts.

You are a partisan hack of the highest order.

Dude, your post couldn't have been more (partisan) hacky. It completely overlooked Clinton's huge scandals. But let's look at these "facts."

1. HC was an "excellent Senator." Well, thanks for clearing that "fact" up. :lol:
2.She crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on everything she did. I'll say. She even worked with them to authorize the Iraq War.
3. Wow, she went to a prayer breakfast. The other 364 days of the year she subverted religious causes, I imagine. And going to a prayer breakfast is now a qualification for president? How low is your bar, dude?
4. Who cares that some Republican Senators allegedly praised Clinton. I for one don't. Senators are very corrupt in general.
5. "Working" to get funds for 9/11 victims? Well, seeing as how a great many struggled with paying bills despite all the money that went to the cause, I'd say she didn't "work" hard enough.
6. So, she ultimately voted for The Patriot Act? An act that trampled liberties more than any act in America's history? And you're bragging about that?
7. All of of the Senators are on "important" committees. But apparently Clinton's time on the Armed Forces committee didn't prepare her whatsoever for the enemy we faced in Libya. That's an epic fail.

Dude, your post couldn't have been more (partisan) hacky. It completely overlooked Clinton's huge scandals. But let's look at these "facts."

1. HC was an "excellent Senator." Well, thanks for clearing that "fact" up. :lol:
2.She crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on everything she did. I'll say. She even worked with them to authorize the Iraq War.
3. Wow, she went to a prayer breakfast. The other 364 days of the year she subverted religious causes, I imagine. And going to a prayer breakfast is now a qualification for president? How low is your bar, dude?
4. Who cares that some Republican Senators allegedly praised Clinton. I for one don't. Senators are very corrupt in general.
5. "Working" to get funds for 9/11 victims? Well, seeing as how a great many struggled with paying bills despite all the money that went to the cause, I'd say she didn't "work" hard enough.
6. So, she ultimately voted for The Patriot Act? An act that trampled liberties more than any act in America's history? And you're bragging about that?
7. All of of the Senators are on "important" committees. But apparently Clinton's time on the Armed Forces committee didn't prepare her whatsoever for the enemy we faced in Libya. That's an epic fail.
This entire list of random, and quite weak retorts you've come up with can be encapsulated in one sentence.

"I know Hillary did that stuff, but I don't like her anyway"

Don't lock-steppers like yourself ever get tired of an utter lack of original thought?

Thanks for the good laugh today.

One can never underestimate the potential for Fox News Republicans to believe that great accomplishments are bad things.

Until the 2020 Presidential election cycle starts...Righties are no longer allowed to think the following are qualifications for President.

1. Harvard Magna Cum Laude law school graduates.
2. Former First Ladies
3. Constitutional Law Professors
4. Senators from Illinois or New York
5. Secretaries of State.

Any dummy can be one of those

This entire list of random, and quite weak retorts you've come up with can be encapsulated in one sentence.

Don't lock-steppers like yourself ever get tired of an utter lack of original thought?

At what point have I said that Hillary was great at anything? She's a conniving power hungry ho bag who cares about herself. Everything she has ever done speaks to that.

Last edited:
You call those accomplishments?
Yes, I do, and if they were the accomplishments of a Republican Senator you'd be calling them prerequisites for a President

Nope..supporting criminals is more of a dem thing.
Riiiight.....because only the Democratic politicians are criminals..........

Wow....pull your head out of your ass

Wow....your buddy hillary.

none of that is an accomplishment.

you basically congratulated her for going to work.

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done either on her own initiative or that she had an important part in--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

And her legacy may very well be limited to those four dead bodies in Benghazi that she didn't directly cause, but may, as a result of her incompetence or indifference, will be saddled with anyway.

The two most significant sound bites of her career from her mouth to our ear:

". . .With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?. . ."

And in Boston last fall: “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”

But I guess her supporters don't really care. She has a "D" after her name and they are confident that once she is in office she will become this brilliant, insightful, competent, efficient, and effective leader that she has never been. As for her track record for the last 40 years, move along, nothing to see here, nothing here of interest. . . .

Last edited:

At what point have I said that Hillary was great at anything? She's a conniving power hungry ho bag who cares about herself. Everything she has ever done speaks to that.
Read much?

What makes you think I'm under the impression you said Hillary was great at anything?

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

And her legacy may very well be limited to those four dead bodies in Benghazi that she didn't directly cause, but may, as a result of her incompetence or indifference, will be saddled with anyway.

". . .With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?. . ."

And in Boston last fall: “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”
Hillary could cure cancer and you'd still hate her.

Doesn't that raise a red flag in that last bit of your brain that's capable of practicing critical reasoning?

1. HC was an "excellent Senator." Well, thanks for clearing that "fact" up. [emoji38]

What's your thoughts on Sarah Palin pray tell.

1. HC was an "excellent Senator." Well, thanks for clearing that "fact" up. [emoji38]

What's your thoughts on Sarah Palin pray tell.
Oh let me help......

She has "executive experience"

Remember when Republicans were told to think that's the only valid qualification to be President?

1. She was not. She WAS a Senator from New York however.
2. She did not. She opposed everything the Republicans attempted to accomplish.
3. Joining a prayer breakfast is NOT an accomplishment unless you're Satan and fear bursting into flames in the presence of prayer.
4. She never compromised with Republicans so this is a return to the failed number two item.
5. She worked to get NYC money. Did she accomplish it?
6. She worked to change the Patriot Act. Its still the same as before.
7 Many Senators are members of committees. That is not an accomplishment, but an assignment by her boss, the Senate Majority Leader.

Any other 'non-accomplishments' you care to list? Because I'm sure that the entire world can list her corruptions.

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

Hillary could cure cancer and you'd still hate her.

Doesn't that raise a red flag in that last bit of your brain that's capable of practicing critical reasoning?

I will put my capability for critical reasoning up against anybody who thinks Hillary is the greatest things since sliced bread. But I certainly don't hate her. I think we would all be infinitely better off if she had won the nomination in 2008 instead of Barack Obama. And I think she will do less damage as President than will some others who are suggested as potential Democratic candidates.

But do I think her track record qualifies her to be President? No way in hell.

Hilary's legacy as SOS is Benghazi. That and the Russian "reset" is the only thing people will remember.
Only Fox News Republicans think Benghazi is a liability for Hillary.

They figure if they say it enough times, you'll parrot it, and it'll gain traction in the mainstream.

The only problem is they've had 2 years to do that, and now that hair lipped little neo-segregationist Trey Gowdy continues to fail during his turn peddling that false narrative

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done either on her own initiative or that she had an important part in--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

But I guess her supporters don't really care. She has a "D" after her name and they are confident that once she is in office she will become this brilliant, insightful, competent, efficient, and effective leader that she has never been. As for her track record for the last 40 years, move along, nothing to see here, nothing here of interest. . . .
So let me get this straight...

According to you, her "group accomplishments" cannot be attributed to her because she didn't do it on her own. However, her "group failure" (read Benghazi), which by your own account she had little to nothing to do with, can be attributed SOLELY to her and placed squarely in her lap as her only legacy.

Am I about right?

Forum List

Back