Limbaugh Outraged By Black James Bond

Making movies with the sole purpose of putting black actors in roles historically white never works out. It didn't work out when Will Smith played James West or when his son tried to redo the Karate Kid. Black Annie failed. The Wiz never became really popular, but The Lion King with all black actors and dancers has been a phenomenal success. No one in their right mind would ever have a white Porgy and Bess. It's an American classic. There is something very, very wrong with a white guy singing Old Man River, it doesn't look right or feel right.

There are some things that are just so "right" as the original, it just shouldn't be messed with.

I think what Rush doesn't like is Hollywood trying to go force feed us blacks as cultural icons. The character was created as a white Scottish character. He wasn't created white to make a political statement, but now his character is black because of politics. The young turds are too stupid to get it.

I guess we need to get rid of white Jesus too!

I guess Rush doesn't like Lucy Lui playing Dr. Watson or Will Smith playing James West, either. There's your REAL race-baiter people!

Seeing as you didn't bother to check for existing threads I can understand how you failed to point out (along with all the other idiots who responded) that Elba would be almost 50 before he could ever assume the role. He would never get the job.

I think what Rush doesn't like is Hollywood trying to go force feed us blacks as cultural icons. The character was created as a white Scottish character. He wasn't created white to make a political statement, but now his character is black because of politics. The young turds are too stupid to get it.

I guess we need to get rid of white Jesus too!
I guess a lot of people don't want to accept that Jesus was not a Caucasian!

Wow, Sony states in a Hacked Email that Bond must be white and those who are the Bigots call Rush Limbaugh a Racist?

Media Matters again shows that Democrats lie to silence any fact that exposes them.

Democrat politicians and Democrat Media literally lie to destroy people who simply report the truth.

I say fear the Democrats, if they get total control, in my experience power hungry liars are willing to do anything for money and power.

james_bond__time_lord_by_robrulz1231studios-d7bzjr4.png

By that logic, only SCOTTISH actors should play Bond.

Except the only Scottish actor who played him was Sean Connery. The others have been English, Welsh, Irish and Australian.

i dont give a fuck about what rush thinks....im talking about the FANS of the franchise....like me.....if the character has a long history you dont fuck with it....if the show has a history you dont fuck with it....they fucked up Star Trek because some asshole wanted to turn it into what he likes....now its only Star Trek in name only....

Maybe. At what point do you think it became "Star Trek in Name Only"? Gene Roddenberry said he thought it happened in 1982 when they made Star fleet more military in Wrath of Khan.

I'm not really that invested in Bond to care if he's played by a White or Black guy.

Bone thru nose, wearing a kilt, speaking with a Scots accent!

How about chicken fea5hers at the rist in lieu of french cuffs?

The picture gets better and better.

Oh, yeah, spear with laser targeting.

Forum List

Back