Limbaugh is a disgrace

Too bad libs don't have a Rush of their own. They'd probably enjoy us getting all bent out of shape over the guy. At the risk of sounding like a lib myself, it ain't fair. It's just not fair that we get to have all the fun at their expense.

Rush Limbaugh has angered liberals!?!?!? Oh my GAWD, stop the presses. Is this a first?

I can't say that I've listened to Rush in a long time, but I have to tell you if he gets progressive's panties in a wad, then I say he's apparently doing the job he wants to do. AND he makes good money doing it.

He's living his American dream... good for him.

Look has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer a.k.a. radio personality? In so doing, he is in the business of commentary that causes many to run about screaming in all different directions lending even more listeners to his show and increasing his business. While I personally don't listen to the man it does seem that his business is doing quite well as a result of his antics. Rush Limbaugh is no different than any other entertainer in that he seeks a loyal audience to ply his wares and in so doing, enriches himself. Not unlike, Capt. Kangarooor even a standup comic, even though they are not in the same business.

Last edited:
Too bad the left can't find a radio personality who can last more than a month and talk radio with the exception of PBS is still capitalist. Limbaugh would be out in the cold like all the left wing voices if people didn't listen to him. The left is capable of incredible hatred and you can bet your ass-ets they are trying to find a way to silence him for good. I hope Rush has good security people if you know what I mean.

Look has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer a.k.a. radio personality? In so doing, he is in the business of commentary that causes many to run about screaming in all different directions lending even more listeners to his show and increasing his business. While I personally don't listen to the man it does seem that his business is doing quite well as a result of his antics. Rush Limbaugh is no different than any other entertainer in that he seeks a loyal audience to ply his wares and in so doing, enriches himself. Not unlike, Capt. Kangarooor even a standup comic, even though they are not in the same business.

:eusa_shhh:

Don't interrupt a good liberal Limbaugh rant in progress with your facts... I hear it's as dangerous as waking a sleepwalker...

:eusa_shhh:

Don't interrupt a good liberal Limbaugh rant in progress with your facts... I hear it's as dangerous as waking a sleepwalker...

Convenient timing whenever this dodge enters the SPIN cycle, isn't it? When people are liking what he says, he's THE real political Messiah. But, let him go out-of-bounds and suddenly he's "just an entertainer". Yeah, and Adolf was just a painter :doubt:

Limbaugh is a product of the US Education system. Herman Cain would say...Limbaugh has no one to blame for his lack of intelligence...but himself.

So whom do you blame for your lack of inteligence?

Same as yours. Too much attention paid to dumb TV shows!!! :lol:

Criticizing another poster's intellect while using three exclamation marks... hmmm. Yea. That's not helping your case.

she is a gold digging slut..plain and simple..she sought out Cain at a Tea Party rally...hugged and whispered into his ear...
funny how trhe lamestream media is lynching Cain and gave Clinton a free pass...even with his payouts and a blue dress...the only standards liberals have are double standards...

How dare you bring perspective to the conservative libs love to hate!

So whom do you blame for your lack of inteligence?

Same as yours. Too much attention paid to dumb TV shows!!! :lol:

Criticizing another poster's intellect while using three exclamation marks... hmmm. Yea. That's not helping your case.

Criticizing another's post with ever presenting anything substantive yourself is worse, IMO. It's just an indication of your lack of debating skills, that you have to pick on punctuatuion. You're just TOO much!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back