Limbaugh is a disgrace

Tip for Liberals: If you don't like Rush Limbaugh, stop listening to him.

You're welcome...

What a novel idea. :D It's hard to imagine why some people just can't tear themselves away from something that pisses them off- but it's funny just the same. :)

I've never heard him.

None of the RWNJ™ can stand Obama, but they still seem to find out what he's saying.

See how that works?

Look has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer a.k.a. radio personality? In so doing, he is in the business of commentary that causes many to run about screaming in all different directions lending even more listeners to his show and increasing his business. While I personally don't listen to the man it does seem that his business is doing quite well as a result of his antics. Rush Limbaugh is no different than any other entertainer in that he seeks a loyal audience to ply his wares and in so doing, enriches himself. Not unlike, Capt. Kangarooor even a standup comic, even though they are not in the same business.

Yup. See post #6 in this thread.

I can't stand Howard Stern, either.

You know what really cracks me up? What percentage of his audience call themselves Christians? Have they never read the Bible? At least Phil 4:8.

If Rush followed just that one verse, he'd be silenced within the week.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

You're welcome...

What a novel idea. :D It's hard to imagine why some people just can't tear themselves away from something that pisses them off- but it's funny just the same. :)

I've never heard him.

None of the RWNJ™ can stand Obama, but they still seem to find out what he's saying.

See how that works?

Comparing the President to a radio show host is beyond stupid....

Even for you....

Too bad the left can't find a radio personality who can last more than a month and talk radio with the exception of PBS is still capitalist. Limbaugh would be out in the cold like all the left wing voices if people didn't listen to him. The left is capable of incredible hatred and you can bet your ass-ets they are trying to find a way to silence him for good. I hope Rush has good security people if you know what I mean.

What does that have to do with Limbaugh being a disgrace? You're being an enabler to the worst sort of demagoguery.

I've never heard him.

See how that works?

Even for you....

Really? You do know that Retard Limbaugh claims that he helped W to get elected? He is the stereotype of a biased, far right, dogmatic republican.

El Rushbo is merely the P. T. Barnum of the day demonstrating that in America an idiot is born every few minutes, and each every one of them over 18 listens to him daily.

I've never heard him.

See how that works?

Even for you....

Really? You do know that Retard Limbaugh claims that he helped W to get elected? He is the stereotype of a biased, far right, dogmatic republican.

I was comparing them for the reason I said, and no other. You can choose not to listen, and still know what people say. Why? Because you're not in a vacuum.

On the other hand, all apologies to those who do reside in an echo chamber.

wantedcopy.jpg

I've never heard him.

See how that works?

Even for you....

Yes, really... One is a President and one is an entertainer who makes money pissing off dumb shit leftists like you...

It doesn't surprise me you fall into the "beyond stupid" category...

You're welcome...

I've never heard him.

See how that works?

Why do you keep writing RWNJ™? Who is RWNJ trade marked to?

Forum List

Back