Limbaugh is a disgrace

wantedcopy.jpg

He really looks like a pedophile there, doesn't he?

What a very sick thing to say. I'm disappointed in you, G. You know what pedophiles look like? They look like your neighbor, your friends... they look just like the rest of us.

You should be ashamed of that remark.
She should, but she lacks the class.

What a very sick thing to say. I'm disappointed in you, G. You know what pedophiles look like? They look like your neighbor, your friends... they look just like the rest of us.

Honestly, I don't think she does lack class. I may not often agree with G but she's not usually that pathetic.

I've never heard him.

None of the RWNJ™ can stand Obama, but they still seem to find out what he's saying.

See how that works?

Why do you keep writing RWNJ™? Who is RWNJ trade marked to?
Either HuffPo or DailyKOS.

No it isn't.

I'm interested to find out why BrainDead thinks it's ok to claim something is trade marked when it is not. That's incredibly dishonest. Trade Marks are official marks, you can't just lie about them.

Honestly, I don't think she does lack class. I may not often agree with G but she's not usually that pathetic.
She made the remark. I stand by my statement.

We aren't talking about class. We are talking about Fatboy Lushbaugh. Crass is a better word.

Stop acting like anything you two have to say about me matters anymore than anything limbaugh says about women.

It's been a long time since I saw a Limbaugh thread here. I thought bitching about Limbaugh must have went out of style or something.

Stop acting like anything you two have to say about me matters anymore than anything limbaugh says about women.

I doubt Limbaugh cares what you say about him either...:lol:

But stay "classy"....

Oh jeeze, ouch. Limpball doesn't care what I say about him.. I may cry.

He's fair game after all of his ignorant commentary.

I doubt Limbaugh cares what you say about him either...:lol:

But stay "classy"....

Oh jeeze, ouch. Limpball doesn't care what I say about him.. I may cry.

He's fair game after all of his ignorant commentary.

Yes, his lack of class gives you complete carte blanche to be classless as well...

Awsome.... So you want Limbaugh to be more classy than you?

:lol:

You remind me of this woman....

slady.jpg

Same as yours. Too much attention paid to dumb TV shows!!! :lol:

Criticizing another poster's intellect while using three exclamation marks... hmmm. Yea. That's not helping your case.

Criticizing another's post with ever presenting anything substantive yourself is worse, IMO. It's just an indication of your lack of debating skills, that you have to pick on punctuatuion. You're just TOO much!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm.
It's apparent to me CG's response was commenting on lack of education, not a personal attack.

Forum List

Back