Limbaugh at the end of his rope?

Rush has a great sense of humor and is the funniest and smartest radio show hosts, not TV host on Comedy Central or their sister station MSNBC comes in the same ballpark. To get his humor though, one has to be educated and intelligent. What do you disagree with Rush about? In his thousands of broadcast, I don't recall him being factually incorrect about anything.
But wouldn't you have to be intelligent enough to know whether your MessiahRushie was factually correct or not? And since dumb people are too dumb to know just how dumb they are, wouldn't your never finding him factually incorrect be a testament to your being dumb rather than his being factually correct?
Why yes, yes it would.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: * People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. ... The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

I find it most impressive that you take detailed notes! Do you keep them in neatly organized notebooks or just on random slips of paper? Maybe on those little sticky-notes on your bedroom wall so you can go to sleep counting them?
notice when I destroy the claim that their MessiahRushie is "factually correct" the Dittotards attack me when they can't refute what I post!!!!
Thank you.

But wouldn't you have to be intelligent enough to know whether your MessiahRushie was factually correct or not? And since dumb people are too dumb to know just how dumb they are, wouldn't your never finding him factually incorrect be a testament to your being dumb rather than his being factually correct?
Why yes, yes it would.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: * People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. ... The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

I find it most impressive that you take detailed notes! Do you keep them in neatly organized notebooks or just on random slips of paper? Maybe on those little sticky-notes on your bedroom wall so you can go to sleep counting them?
notice when I destroy the claim that their MessiahRushie is "factually correct" the Dittotards attack me when they can't refute what I post!!!!
Thank you.

Oh dear! Looks like my question was too hard. Please ask an adult to check your bedroom wall for sticky....notes, that is.

I don't listen regular, but I'll give Limbaugh credit where credit is due. On a radio rant today he said( I'm afraid I will have to paraphrase this) "Democrats want amnesty for illegal aliens because when they vote they will be instant Democrats. Liberals want amnesty because these people are at the lower end of the economic strata and that way Democrats can have a permanent victim class and they can rave and shout how unfair and racist America is."
Mr. Limbaugh is 1,000% correct. So as far as I can tell he is still at the top of his game.

Rush is the master of Information Massaging.
Notice how El Rushbo didn't explain that Republicans want cheap landscapers, construction workers, restaurant workers and incompetent IT workers who steal credit card information on a regular basis.
Yep, good ole "Half The Story" Rush.

"Obama’s Staggering Record of Failure."

RUSH: Pete Wehner, Commentary Magazine, "Obama’s Staggering Record of Failure." Just some pull quotes here. "It’s not simply that Mr. Obama has fallen short of what he promised; it’s that he has been, in so many respects, a failure.

Choose your metrics.

Better yet, choose Mr. Obama’s metrics:

Job creation." Failure.

"Economic growth." Failure.

"Improving our health-care system." Failure.

"Reducing the debt." Failure.

"Reducing poverty." Failure.

"Reducing income inequality." Failure.

"Slowing the rise of the oceans." Failure.

"Healing the planet." Failure.

"Repairing the world." Failure.

"The Russian 'reset.'" Failure.

"Peace in the Middle East." Failure.

"Red lines in Syria." Failure.

"Renewed focus on Afghanistan." Failure. "

A new beginning with the Arab world." Failure.

"Better relations with our allies." Failure.

"Depolarizing our politics." Big failure.

"Putting an end to the type of politics that 'breeds division and conflict and cynicism.'" Failure.

"Working with the other party." Failure.

"Transparency," i.e., honesty. Failure.

"No lobbyists working in his administration." Failure.

"His commitment to seek public financing in the general election." Failure. "

The list goes on and on.

"Barack Obama was among the least prepared men to ever serve as president.

It shows.

He has been overmatched by events right from the start.

He is an excellent campaigner but unusually inept when it comes to governing."

Man, this is the Limbaugh Theorem, is it not?

This is the Limbaugh Theorem to a tee and Mr. Wehner has swerved into it.

He survives by constantly campaigning against what he has caused.

He makes it look like he is opposed to what's happening, except he is the one making it happen.

He does not govern.

He cannot be seen as governing.

That's the point of the Limbaugh Theorem.

Obama's non-accountability rests on the fact that he's not seen as governing.

He's seen as campaigning and being constantly against all of this stuff. But this line, "Barack Obama was among the least prepared men to ever serve as president."

How did we get here then? Because I maintain that it was known in 2008 that he was among the least prepared to ever seek the presidency.

So why is it that some only now, in 2014, feel comfortable saying so? Well, there are all kinds of answers for that.

Do you remember David Brooks?

David Brooks, one of the learned class, a conservative columnist of the New York Times, remember what he said: Obama's crease in his slacks told him that he was going to be a great president.

And I am not making that up. We had our own intellectual class fail us by signing on to this, because Obama was one of them.

He was a Harvard man.

He was a Columbia man.

He was the first African-American president.

He could speak.

He could articulate.

He sounded intellectual.

He sounded smart.

He sounded erudite.

He sounded sophisticated.

He sounds like us, they said.

But, if it is safe to say that he was among the least prepared men to ever serve as president today, it was true in 2007 and it was true in 2008, because there has been nothing that has changed.

It has only gotten worse. The New York Times has their own version of the Washington Post's.

Gotta take a break here, but there's another attempt at Time Magazine: "Obama's Foreign Policy Failures Are Proving His Critics Right."

END TRANSCRIPT

It's Suddenly Cool to Use the Word "Fail" - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Last edited:
Rush is the master of Information Massaging.
Notice how El Rushbo didn't explain that Republicans want cheap landscapers, construction workers, restaurant workers and incompetent IT workers who steal credit card information on a regular basis.
Yep, good ole "Half The Story" Rush.

:cuckoo:

You can't very well be "factually incorrect" when you don't traffic in facts in the first place, now can you? Limblob doesn't sell "facts" - he sells emotions.

"Slut" isn't a fact; it's a value judgment. And an emotional raw meat for those who eat that sort of thing.

But technically speaking, "they're lined up around the block" and "they're having so much sex they can't afford the birth control" from that particular three-day orgy are a couple of samples that are factually incorrect. The second one on two levels. :eek:

Limblob's tools are logical fallacies. His enemy, what he would destroy, is not liberalism or leftism; it is the idea of democracy's discourse.

When Mr. Limbaugh gets agitated he enrages the left by making fun of their exercises in madness.

That, as we see above, is most effective.

We learn a lot from discerning who views democratic discourse as "madness". Actually they do us a service by so self-identifying.

Commonly this will be followed by some further oblique nattily-attired ad hominem based on imaginary alternate radio stations, some sophomoric allusion to pubertistic masturbatory practices, and/or further vague blanket generalizaton fallacy based on character. Excepting the nattily-dressed aspect this is the discoursive lesson the Blob has taught his passive pupils; to ignore the factual and descend to the guttural temper tantrum; to face the issue and respond not with a factual counterclaim but with "Slut!".

To the extent that manipulating the gullible to join him in the gutter may be described as a goal, Mr. Blimpjob must indeed be counted as a "success".

Last edited:
Commonly this will be followed by some further oblique nattily-attired ad hominem based on imaginary alternate radio stations, some sophomoric allusion to pubertistic masturbatory practices, and/or further vague blanket generalizaton fallacy based on character. Excepting the nattily-dressed aspect this is the discoursive lesson the Blob has taught his passive pupils; to ignore the factual and descend to the guttural temper tantrum; to face the issue and respond not with a factual counterclaim but with "Slut!".

To the extent that manipulating the gullible to join him in the gutter may be described as a goal, Mr. Blimpjob must indeed be counted as a "success".

Looks looks like somebody had a bad night.

Not that there's anything wrong with that - hey, Limbaugh's program will be on soon and you can enjoy expressing your emotions in the privacy of your own basement.

Rush cant be at the "end of his rope" as long as left-wing nutjobs are still obsessing over him

snicker

Forum List

Back