Like the coward he is, Trump claims Obama never called the families of fallen soldiers as an...

General Marty Dempsey, the 18th chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff:
"POTUS 43 & 44 and first ladies cared deeply, worked tirelessly for the serving, the fallen, and their families. Not politics. Sacred Trust."

He's too kind to say DT is the shit under a good man's shoes.

Trump sympathies are with only those who are able to do something for him.

BN-PE053_KHAN07_P_20160728214810.jpg
The Khan's were the most moving moment of the presidential campaign. For that animal T to come out and attack this Gold Star family for telling the truth was one of the most reprehensible things I've ever seen.
When even THAT didn't deter the Deplorables from voting for him, it was obvious what kind of sick people his supporters were.

Moving? Honors to the son. The father's an arrogant little prick of a man. He entered the campaign. He injected himself into a political fight.He deserved what he got.
His son sacrificed his life so that his dad and people like you could keep and maintain their rights to free speech and the right to express their feelings about political issues. Gold Star families have traditionally always received the utmost respect from the American public. How sad that folks like you, and trump, have worked to degrade that tradition. How un-American, sad and disgraceful that America has been cursed with trump and his minions.

Khan entered the political ring. Counter punched and double counter punched. Honors to the son. But you don't get to try to fuck over anyone let alone someone running for President and expect someone not to hit back just because the family is "Gold Star". Khan's a worm.

He waits 15 days -15 DAYS, to make one mention about the soldiers killed in Niger, and when he gets called out for it, it's "Well Obama never did it!!" like a frickin 2nd grader. Of course, he didn't have time for the families - there's too much tweeting and golfing to be done! Worst president ever!

The Khan's were the most moving moment of the presidential campaign. For that animal T to come out and attack this Gold Star family for telling the truth was one of the most reprehensible things I've ever seen.
When even THAT didn't deter the Deplorables from voting for him, it was obvious what kind of sick people his supporters were.

Moving? Honors to the son. The father's an arrogant little prick of a man. He entered the campaign. He injected himself into a political fight.He deserved what he got.
His son sacrificed his life so that his dad and people like you could keep and maintain their rights to free speech and the right to express their feelings about political issues. Gold Star families have traditionally always received the utmost respect from the American public. How sad that folks like you, and trump, have worked to degrade that tradition. How un-American, sad and disgraceful that America has been cursed with trump and his minions.

Khan entered the political ring. Counter punched and double counter punched. Honors to the son. But you don't get to try to fuck over anyone let alone someone running for President and expect someone not to hit back just because the family is "Gold Star". Khan's a worm.
The truth gets a scumbag like you in a tizzy.

Mr. khan has more integrity in his pinky than you and your whole family tree has..

And his integrity stems from what? Being a patsy for the Dems?

The truth gets a scumbag like you in a tizzy.

My knickers aren't in a twist at all. I'm really enjoying watching all of you left wing douchebags go into a full metal jacket meltdown.

Mr. khan has more integrity in his pinky than you and your whole family tree has..

And his integrity stems from what? Being a patsy for the Dems?
Not sucking Trump's ass like 98% of republicans in Congress. They voted to rip 23 million from healthcare. McCain did the right thing and said no.
Obvious YOU have no integrity if you supported that HC bill.

"He's a deranged animal," Alyssa Mastromonaco, a former deputy chief of staff to President Barack Obama, tweeted about Trump.

Oh wait, let me write that down. A former staff member who worked for the president who set up the entire infrastructure to leak secrets against Trump, conspired to push a career criminal into office to take his place and whom filled the DOJ and many other branches of the Fed with strident partisan anti-Americans thinks that Trump is a deranged animal? You know, first time I saw those children, I thought the SAME THING. :confused:

15nnoucement-super-169.jpg

The moment an Obama walks into a room, a Trump disappears.... the Republicans' president must erase all things Obama or face the fact that Obama, a black man born with none of Trump's white privilege trappings, is better than he is ... smarter, better educated, respected world wide, better wife, better kids, better user of our language, better writer, who left the country better than he found it ... and what does Trump have? Ugly hats made in China and a dwindling pack of howling dunderheads wearing them. Yeah, Trump must erase all things Obama or disappear into the list of presidents nobody remembers.

NBA coach Popovich lambastes ‘unfit’ Trump as a ‘soulless coward’ for not calling families of slain soldiers

“I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this president had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness,” Popovich explained. “But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous Presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.”

“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others,”
Popovich continued. “This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets.”

“We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office
and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day,” the NBA coach added. “The people who work with this president should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

NBA Coach Gregg Popovich:

“I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

Hits the nail on the head.

Forum List

Back