Like the coward he is, Trump claims Obama never called the families of fallen soldiers as an...

USMB Republicans will:

Make jokes about it.

Call it Fake news.

Defend Trump.

Blame it on Obama.

or all of the above.

Thanks for the info. It was only posted about 147 fuckin times today.

Trump sympathies are with only those who are able to do something for him.

BN-PE053_KHAN07_P_20160728214810.jpg
The Khan's were the most moving moment of the presidential campaign. For that animal T to come out and attack this Gold Star family for telling the truth was one of the most reprehensible things I've ever seen.
When even THAT didn't deter the Deplorables from voting for him, it was obvious what kind of sick people his supporters were.

Moving? Honors to the son. The father's an arrogant little prick of a man. He entered the campaign. He injected himself into a political fight.He deserved what he got.

This is what makes Trump's lying pathological. He didn't even have to mention Obama, but he did anyway, and lied. The man simply cannot stop himself from lying.

It's an addiction.

Do you even think he knows he is lying? Or is it so pathological that he doesn't know and believes his own dumb-shit?

When called on his BS, Trump backs off of it saying something like "someone told me or I heard it somewhere!" Hard to believe that's the state of affairs for the world that this a-hole flippantly says stuff and he just doesn't take it seriously when hopelessly wrong or just plain lying! :9: :bang3: :blahblah:

"He's a deranged animal," Alyssa Mastromonaco, a former deputy chief of staff to President Barack Obama, tweeted about Trump.

Trump falsely says predecessors didn't honor fallen soldiers, eliciting heated response

Obama's official photographer, Pete Souza, tweeted that he photographed Obama "meeting with hundreds of wounded soldiers, and family members of those killed in action." Others recalled his frequent visits with Gold Star families, and travels to Walter Reed, Dover and other venues with families of the dead and with the wounded.

Trump addressed the matter when asked why he had not spoken about the four soldiers killed in Niger. They died when militants thought to be affiliated with the Islamic State group ambushed them while they were patrolling in unarmored trucks with Nigerien troops.

"I actually wrote letters individually to the soldiers we're talking about, and they're going to be going out either today or tomorrow," he said, meaning he wrote to the families of the fallen soldiers. He did not explain why letters had not been sent yet, more than a week after the attack.

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls," Trump said.

-----------------------------

Donald Trump used the deaths of four Americans to score political points in his vendetta against Obama. His intense hatred of the first black president.

-------------------------

Trump, who went golfing on Saturday and Sunday, said he was “going to call” the families of the fighters when the time is right, and that he’d written their families letters which are “going to be going out either today or tomorrow.”

Trump falsely claims Obama didn't call grieving military families

---------------------------

Trump didn't contact the families of those who died because the time wasn't "right"? He wasn't finished with his golf game.

This is the swine the GOP elected president. A liar in chief. An animal. He has no feelings for anyone other then himself.

And right wingers here have the nerve and the gall to call Obama names? And how come no one has brought up Benghazi? I'm still waiting for that.

Trump spit on those soldiers using them to score political points and lie. He is one of the most disgusting people I have ever heard of. Course, you have someone here right on the USMB that used a picture of a dead child as his Avatar. I'm sure that person sees Trump as a role model.

I want to see right wingers defend this.

You want to bet that tonight, someone in the White House is busy scribbling out FAKE letters of condolence?

Trump is the perfect role model for the GOP. He's perfect. They are just like him. No wonder they admire him so much.

Maybe you could use some of your welfare and get some..

7ee41fc4652fc8d3a72cf062bf5782c79256300691afb24b5edb253221cabe4b.jpg

Last edited:
No one else pointed out that traditionally, Republicans see GOP presidents as role models for their children. Why do you think Trump has so much support with evangelicals and right wing so called "Christians"?

Check out post #7.

Alyssa Mastromonaco, Obama's deputy chief of staff:
"that's a fucking lie. to say president obama (or past presidents) didn't call the family members of soldiers KIA - he's a deranged animal."

Strongly and well said.
This cretin just can't stop lying.

She needs to try fucking decaff.

"He's a deranged animal," Alyssa Mastromonaco, a former deputy chief of staff to President Barack Obama, tweeted about Trump.

Trump falsely says predecessors didn't honor fallen soldiers, eliciting heated response

Obama's official photographer, Pete Souza, tweeted that he photographed Obama "meeting with hundreds of wounded soldiers, and family members of those killed in action." Others recalled his frequent visits with Gold Star families, and travels to Walter Reed, Dover and other venues with families of the dead and with the wounded.

Trump addressed the matter when asked why he had not spoken about the four soldiers killed in Niger. They died when militants thought to be affiliated with the Islamic State group ambushed them while they were patrolling in unarmored trucks with Nigerien troops.

"I actually wrote letters individually to the soldiers we're talking about, and they're going to be going out either today or tomorrow," he said, meaning he wrote to the families of the fallen soldiers. He did not explain why letters had not been sent yet, more than a week after the attack.

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls," Trump said.

Donald Trump used the deaths of four Americans to score political points in his vendetta against Obama. His intense hatred of the first black president.

Trump, who went golfing on Saturday and Sunday, said he was “going to call” the families of the fighters when the time is right, and that he’d written their families letters which are “going to be going out either today or tomorrow.”

Trump didn't contact the families of those who died because the time wasn't "right"? He wasn't finished with his golf game.

This is the swine the GOP elected president. A liar in chief. An animal. He has no feelings for anyone other then himself.

And right wingers here have the nerve and the gall to call Obama names? And how come no one has brought up Benghazi? I'm still waiting for that.

Trump spit on those soldiers using them to score political points and lie. He is one of the most disgusting people I have ever heard of. Course, you have someone here right on the USMB that used a picture of a dead child as his Avatar. I'm sure that person sees Trump as a role model.

You want to bet that tonight, someone in the White House is busy scribbling out FAKE letters of condolence?

Trump is the perfect role model for the GOP. He's perfect. They are just like him. No wonder they admire him so much.

View attachment 154777
There is no lie too great, behavior too despicable, for you to be honest and call him out on it.
You need psychiatric treatment..

View attachment 154777
There is no lie too great, behavior too despicable, for you to be honest and call him out on it.
You need psychiatric treatment..

You need to get up of your knees Lewinski..

How many times would be too many times to remind citizens that the President disrespected fallen soldiers and failed to do his Presidential duty to the fallen soldiers and their families? Is there some kind of limit?

How many times would be too many times to remind citizens that the President disrespected fallen soldiers and failed to do his Presidential duty to the fallen soldiers and their families? Is there some kind of limit?

This is a message board. There ARE limits to how many times the exact same article can be re-posted.
Check out the rule section, sherlock.

... more Obama years

images (71).jpg

21369210_10155713530888588_2675102615195772993_n.jpg .. How many have and will die because Obama supported a terrorist nation with cash...

768.jpg

Last edited:

The Khan's were the most moving moment of the presidential campaign. For that animal T to come out and attack this Gold Star family for telling the truth was one of the most reprehensible things I've ever seen.
When even THAT didn't deter the Deplorables from voting for him, it was obvious what kind of sick people his supporters were.

Moving? Honors to the son. The father's an arrogant little prick of a man. He entered the campaign. He injected himself into a political fight.He deserved what he got.
His son sacrificed his life so that his dad and people like you could keep and maintain their rights to free speech and the right to express their feelings about political issues. Gold Star families have traditionally always received the utmost respect from the American public. How sad that folks like you, and trump, have worked to degrade that tradition. How un-American, sad and disgraceful that America has been cursed with trump and his minions.

Mr. khan has more integrity in his pinky than you and your whole family tree has..

Forum List

Back