Roofers Stand, But NFL'ers Don't

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
1508175963975.jpg

Three Maine roofers stand for the playing of the national anthem. (Michelle Lyons Cossar)

Three Maine roofers put their hammers down and stood up to show respect for the national anthem on Saturday, in the process unknowingly posing for a photo that's been used to symbolize one side of the contentious nationwide debate about "The Star-Spangled Banner."

The roofers, who were working near Waterville High School’s football field, stood for the national anthem “even though they didn’t have to,” Michelle Lyons Cossar, the Old Town resident who snapped the photo, told Fox News on Monday.

While Cossar was standing for the anthem prior to the start of Saturday’s game, she said she heard someone in the stands point out the workers had also risen.

“When I looked over the fence, I saw them standing and respecting the flag,” she said.

That’s when she decided to take a picture.

“I just thought the world could use a little more of that right now,” she added.

^ That hard working American citizens doing dirty jobs have more class than a satanic looking football failure by the name of Colon Kapernick?

1508175963975.jpg

Three Maine roofers stand for the playing of the national anthem. (Michelle Lyons Cossar)

Three Maine roofers put their hammers down and stood up to show respect for the national anthem on Saturday, in the process unknowingly posing for a photo that's been used to symbolize one side of the contentious nationwide debate about "The Star-Spangled Banner."

The roofers, who were working near Waterville High School’s football field, stood for the national anthem “even though they didn’t have to,” Michelle Lyons Cossar, the Old Town resident who snapped the photo, told Fox News on Monday.

While Cossar was standing for the anthem prior to the start of Saturday’s game, she said she heard someone in the stands point out the workers had also risen.

“When I looked over the fence, I saw them standing and respecting the flag,” she said.

“I just thought the world could use a little more of that right now,” she added.
How many times do you think these roofers or their families were shot at or killed by cops?
It makes me laugh every time one of you bottom fruit jokers talk about the Constitution when you don't even understand the 1st amendment.

1508175963975.jpg

How many times do you think these roofers or their families were shot at or killed by cops?
It makes me laugh every time one of you bottom fruit jokers talk about the Constitution when you don't even understand the 1st amendment.

You're a freeloader on the Constitution is my bet. You use it as a tool for sedition but would never put your life on the line for the country or the freedoms babbling jerks like you take for granted.

Last edited:
1508175963975.jpg

You're a freeloader on the Constitution is my bet. You use it a tool for sedition but would never put your life on the line for the country or the freedoms babbling jerks like you take for granted.
I could buy and sell you 10x over.
You can't address how Trump and his cum swallowers like you are shitting on the 1st amendment in order to wrap yourselves in the flag.

"The last refuge of a scoundrel is patriotism."

1508175963975.jpg

You're a freeloader on the Constitution is my bet. You use it a tool for sedition but would never put your life on the line for the country or the freedoms babbling jerks like you take for granted.
" Put your life on the line for your country."
You mean like 5 deferments Agent Orange?
Get the fuck out of here, You got nothing.

Yup, liberal Democrats are pretty silent about the 500+ Blacks murdered in Chicago and the thousands during Obama's term.. add the murdered and maimed 1,000's stuck in the Democrat ghetto's and you got race baiting racists from the DNC running amuck..

images (54).jpg

Last edited:
1508175963975.jpg

" Put your life on the line for your country."
You mean like 5 deferments Agent Orange?
Get the fuck out of here, You got nothing.

Sheesh, you even use Trump to justify your cowardice and sedition.. how pathetic..

1508175963975.jpg

You can't address how Trump and his cum swallowers like you are shitting on the 1st amendment in order to wrap yourselves in the flag.

You Democrat suckholing Uncle Tom's are sheer comedy.

1508175963975.jpg

Wow cool story bro. Who gives a shit?

Yup, liberal Democrats are pretty silent about the 500+ Blacks murdered in Chicago and the thousands during Obama's term.. add the murdered and maimed 1,000's stuck in the Democrat ghetto's and you got race baiting racists from the DNC running amuck..

View attachment 154805
This idiot has about 4 running schticks and he'll use them whether it applies or not to the previous comment..
He's about as unstable as T is.

View attachment 154805
This idiot has about 4 running schticks and he'll use them whether it applies or not to the previous comment..
He's about as unstable as T is.

Perhaps you should read your own bullshit memes Uncle Tom.. All that suckholing has affected your puny little brain...

the WE DIE .. y'alls silent .. applies to the Democratic Party and YOU

btw...I like LeBron, his charity work is admirable and many should follow his lead, his politics... eh .. a butt muncher like you.

Last edited:
1508175963975.jpg

The only ones who want to crap on the Constitution are those on the far-left. You see them marching up and down the streets, blocking traffic, rioting and screaming, "no free speech," " no private home ownership," "no Fascists" (which is a laugh as the republican party is about small government while Fascist governments are about big government controlling everything, you know, a type of government the left wants), "no borders," "no sovereign government." We are due for a Civil War and the sooner the better.

download (42).jpg.. .. she's loves her some Harvey Weinstein, even sent her daughter to who knows what for him... :wink_2:

21034640_10155677332258588_1620504372012812223_n.jpg

Forum List

Back