Like sucks.

Dang I was hoping for a real rant....
Sorry...that's all I can manage. Admin and moderators are really pretty good here...so it's hard to give them grief. Probably nothing they can do about the like situation.

The Outdoors Forum is another matter.
I've been agitating for it in the Announcement threads since the change over. Last update, about a week ago, our Senior Mod, FCT, said they had sent the request for the changes to the techies, but USMB has not been getting regular updates from them lately. Busy, he guesses.

It is a lot like petitioning the Gods ... we aren’t very important to them. That is what I think.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

Also still haven't heard anything about reinstatement of the Outdoors Forum. Politikally correct removals also suck.

If you find this post informative or agree with it...do nothing...because you can't.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.
It says what I wanted it to say...'like' sucks.
Just so you know, if I like something, just means I agree.

We have entered the matrix now, there is no return. OL doesn't get it, she wants you to fix something there is no repair for.
Yep.

Maybe 'Wow' can replace informative.
That's what I been doing. Love is winner.

If I find out you are sick or your dog died, you will get a sad face. If you say something dumb or make a joke, you get a funny.

No one ever triggers me, but if they say something out of bounds on another member which violates forum rules, I'll give an angry face. . . . and that last one I never use.
Smart.

Love=winner
Like=agree
Wow=informative
Funny=funny or laughably stupid
Sad and dislike...self explanatory.

I like it.

That should be codified somewhere.
We are hoping to change it back to what we had or close. We might need some virgins to sacrifice however.

Taking applications.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

Also still haven't heard anything about reinstatement of the Outdoors Forum. Politikally correct removals also suck.

If you find this post informative or agree with it...do nothing...because you can't.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.

We have entered the matrix now, there is no return. OL doesn't get it, she wants you to fix something there is no repair for.
Yep.

If I find out you are sick or your dog died, you will get a sad face. If you say something dumb or make a joke, you get a funny.

No one ever triggers me, but if they say something out of bounds on another member which violates forum rules, I'll give an angry face. . . . and that last one I never use.
Smart.

Love=winner
Like=agree
Wow=informative

I like it.

We are hoping to change it back to what we had or close. We might need some virgins to sacrifice however.

Taking applications.
Sorry, contrary to popular belief...that ship has sailed.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
From what remember, the site owners removed the Outdoors forum, plus some others like auto because they competed with other sites they owned. I think that is why we ended the Garage to kind of cover those things.
Ah...ok...guess that makes sense. Nothing I can do about the kids being born nekkid though...what's done is done and cannot be undone.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.

Yep.

Smart.

Love=winner
Like=agree
Wow=informative

I like it.

Taking applications.
Sorry, contrary to popular belief...that ship has sailed.

Science can do incredible things these days...just sayin’....

just another reason to hate being given the bird.

1587880482804.png

Actually that would be a great rating for them to add!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back