Life Is Life And Death Is Death

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
LIFE IS LIFE AND DEATH IS DEATH.

We cannot stop abortions no matter how many laws we pass making abortions illegal. If a woman wants an abortion she will find a way to have it done or do it herself putting her life at risk.

We cannot stop right wing evangelicals and other Christians from killing millions trying to kill one man responsible for 9-11.

I am pro-life and at the same time I am pro-choice. I am also anti-war. A woman has the right to make the choice as to if she wants her body to be a life host to unwanted life. An unborn gets its life from the mother and no one else. Eve said; “I have produced a man with the aid of GOD.” The choice a woman makes will be dealt with by her creator and not any other imperfect human being. There are too many of us acting as GOD as if GOD is not capable of making things right himself.

There is absolutely no way you can stop abortions except by taking the pregnant woman into custody and forcing her to give life and GOD help us if we ever get to that point. When will all this acting as GOD stop. Let GOD deal with these matters in his own due time. Will we one day force women to be a life host to other forms of life?

Evangelicals are pro-war and pro-life. How is that possible? How can you save, even kill abortions doctors, the life of the unborn child and when he grows up send him off to war to kill and be killed?

They shall not kill apply to all life, no matter how old it is or who it is. We do not have the right to search out Osama and kill him.
War is the destruction of life.

Perhaps abortions and war are just GOD's way of telling you it's time to come home.

we can do a lot to discourage abortion..if it was not as easy as ordering a pizza and considered to be nothing more than having a wart removed many woman would think twice...and you can not compare killers to the innocent

I do not know about now days. But years ago a woman had to ungo lots of psychological testing before an abortion is approved.

I don't think I have ever seen such a weak arguement concerning this subject.

Last edited:
LIFE IS LIFE AND DEATH IS DEATH.

We cannot stop abortions no matter how many laws we pass making abortions illegal. If a woman wants an abortion she will find a way to have it done or do it herself putting her life at risk.

I agree, abortions happened long before they were legal.

A woman has the right to make the choice as to if she wants her body to be a life host to unwanted life.

But the problem is -- her choice is determining whether or not someone else lives or dies. She is playing God.

An unborn gets its life from the mother and no one else.

Hmm, last I checked a woman could not reproduce without a man. Unless I missed that memo?

The choice a woman makes will be dealt with by her creator and not any other imperfect human being. There are too many of us acting as GOD as if GOD is not capable of making things right himself.

The choice a woman makes is one of life or death. She is acting like God.

When will all this acting as GOD stop.

Indeed.

Evangelicals are pro-war and pro-life. How is that possible? How can you save, even kill abortions doctors, the life of the unborn child and when he grows up send him off to war to kill and be killed?

Because the choice the adult makes is his own. The unborn baby has no choice.

They shall not kill apply to all life, no matter how old it is or who it is. We do not have the right to search out Osama and kill him.
War is the destruction of life.

Yes, let's do kill all unborn babies that throw a monkey wrench into the lives of those who are carrying them and let's let BinLaden live. Glad to see your priorities are in order. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back