Zone1 If you can believe in your real beginning, you will know thyself.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
If you can believe in your real beginning, you will know thyself.

I took my wife time travelling, mentally that is, the other night, from our present time, down to where she first became aware of herself as alive. Her “I am” moment.

At her present time, I had her admit that she was working towards her best possible end to her life. Just as I and all those who are reading this do. We do this perpetually and constantly.

I then had her follow her timeline back to her beginning, having to admit that her best end was always her prime focus, as it is with all life. Amendment. She agreed to all times except for the “I am”. I don’t know what to make of this lack of logic after following a plain logic trail. This aside.

“I am”, read that as “you and I”, is quite selfish. Universal this in life.

Some thank God. I thank nature and my God, I am, should he/I end in being real.

We are all expressed by our DNA and chemistry. It produces a material dualism that has most of us thinking in a body soul way. 95%.

What is the best end to our bodies, given that our DNA is telling us we are the best of breed?

Read that as King or Queen, or Alpha/Beta in our physical animal reality.

What is the best end for our bodies and souls is that we should try to become leaders of humans?

What is the best end for our souls is to become leader of heaven. Remember that Jesus dethroning his father.

We are all born wanting to be masters of both the physical world, and the other imagined supernatural world, should it be real.

I still have my initial desire to show my best of breed fitness in both the physical and spiritual realms. I still want to be King or God.

Do you?

What are you doing to further your first thinking and goal in life on becoming our next King/God or Queen/Goddess?

If you can believe in your real beginning, you will know thyself.

I took my wife time travelling, mentally that is, the other night, from our present time, down to where she first became aware of herself as alive. Her “I am” moment.

At her present time, I had her admit that she was working towards her best possible end to her life. Just as I and all those who are reading this do. We do this perpetually and constantly.

I then had her follow her timeline back to her beginning, having to admit that her best end was always her prime focus, as it is with all life. Amendment. She agreed to all times except for the “I am”. I don’t know what to make of this lack of logic after following a plain logic trail. This aside.

“I am”, read that as “you and I”, is quite selfish. Universal this in life.

Some thank God. I thank nature and my God, I am, should he/I end in being real.

We are all expressed by our DNA and chemistry. It produces a material dualism that has most of us thinking in a body soul way. 95%.

What is the best end to our bodies, given that our DNA is telling us we are the best of breed?

Read that as King or Queen, or Alpha/Beta in our physical animal reality.

What is the best end for our bodies and souls is that we should try to become leaders of humans?

What is the best end for our souls is to become leader of heaven. Remember that Jesus dethroning his father.

We are all born wanting to be masters of both the physical world, and the other imagined supernatural world, should it be real.

I still have my initial desire to show my best of breed fitness in both the physical and spiritual realms. I still want to be King or God.

Do you?

What are you doing to further your first thinking and goal in life on becoming our next King/God or Queen/Goddess?
I'm doing quite well as a servant. If God wants to grant me a higher position in the Kingdom, I'm ok with that. The thing about being a servant is that you are always needed and always in the thick of whatever is going on.

I'm doing quite well as a servant. If God wants to grant me a higher position in the Kingdom, I'm ok with that. The thing about being a servant is that you are always needed and always in the thick of whatever is going on.
Insightful.
Jesus said much the same when he said he came to serve and not be served.

Christians moistly call Jesus "Lord", even though that ignores the Word of God and what Jesus says he wants.

They do the same hypocritical thing with the messianic concept.

Jesus teaches against it and that is ignored by most Christians, showing how immoral the religion is.

On Jesus dying for Christians, from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Insightful.
Jesus said much the same when he said he came to serve and not be served.

Christians moistly call Jesus "Lord", even though that ignores the Word of God and what Jesus says he wants.

They do the same hypocritical thing with the messianic concept.

Jesus teaches against it and that is ignored by most Christians, showing how immoral the religion is.

On Jesus dying for Christians, from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.
You are quoting scripture that is for humans to follow. Not Gods. You are actually trying to control the Godhead and tell them what they have to do? Think about it. If you told your boss to jump in a lake, what would happen to you? He'd throw your ass out the door! So, dial it back a bunch and stop trying to usurp God.

I get it when people learn about God, Jesus Christ from people who haven't a clue of truth. They view the Plan of Salvation by Christ in a worldly point of view without context of the entire picture. We came from a more exalted place as spirit children of Father in Heaven. We could not progress any further nor could Jehovah. Father has a body of flesh and bone that cannot be corrupted and is Celestial forever and ever. Our Father wants us to inherit his immortal state of being. To do so, we had to come to earth and be tested for this free gift to become like him, knowing good and evil making the right choices. But, in order for us to make the right choices, this world has to be allowed to do most things by ourselves. Thus, we have death and mortal sufferings as well. We have free moral agency, the greatest gift of all to choose for ourselves. The Plan is that we come and receive our bodies and make choices. In order to rise in the resurrection to not only be mortal but to be Celestial and with glory too, the sins we had in life would follow us to the next life and we could not be Celestialized. Thus, a Savior was provided for us. It would be Jehovah to come down as Jesus Christ and atone for our sins. Something we cannot do for ourselves. However, and this is key, for the forgiveness process to work, we have to repent and ask for forgiveness. That includes making restitution if possible. So, there is no scapegoat. Jesus is our Redeemer. He paid the price and the Father gave him the reward. We are now the children of our Father in Heaven and we are also Jesus children through adoption by the redeeming sacrifice. Jesus has not tried to overthrow our Father in Heaven. Your misunderstanding is evident. It's a lie.

I dunno. The parable of the talents, and the general terms of "least to the greatest" suggest many levels of authority.
??
Yet scriptures say that all souls are created perfect. Are you saying hell is a part of heaven?

Jesus has not tried to overthrow our Father in Heaven.
Did he not take the right hand seat of judgement? You are the one ignoring your bible ands trying to make God a loser who cannot create perfect souls and save us all as scriptures say.

Go find some faith, that makes you stop ignoring your bible.

??
Yet scriptures say that all souls are created perfect. Are you saying hell is a part of heaven?
The Bible reveals many high offices in the kingdom.

"In my Father's house (kingdom) are many mansions (notable positions):"

Did he not take the right hand seat of judgement? You are the one ignoring your bible ands trying to make God a loser who cannot create perfect souls and save us all as scriptures say.

Go find some faith, that makes you stop ignoring your bible.
Is that taking over the middle seat? No. Sitting on the right hand is a metaphor for being righteous and in good standing. There is a Godhead of three. They all agree as one and have different assignments. The Father to be the final judge with all authority. The Son to share in his power and authority to organize and do all he has done and continues to do. The Holy Ghost to be the communication conduit between man and the Father.
God did not create our intelligence which gives us our free moral agency to choose for ourselves good and evil. It’s you that rejects the Bible teachings. A third of the soups in heaven were cast out for rebellion.
Why would you believe all of us are without sin and rebellion? Just look at the world.

A third of the soups in heaven were cast out for rebellion.
Why would you believe all of us are without sin and rebellion? Just look at the world.
Yes. God sure fucked up heaven with evil before casting Satan down to us.

What kind of a hole God would do that to Eve?

I did not say anything about not having sins.

Fact is, like Christians, I sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan. Further, the bible is clear that we are born sinners and will sin happily.

Yes, look at the world and recognize how great we are doing. We do way more good than evil.

John 15:13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Compare that to scriptures that have Yahweh throwing a grenade into the fox hole then throwing Jesus onto it instead of doing the right thing and stepping up himself. Yahweh was a coward who punished Jesus for his own incompetence.

Compare that to scriptures that have Yahweh throwing a grenade into the fox hole then throwing Jesus onto it instead of doing the right thing and stepping up himself. Yahweh was a coward who punished Jesus for his own incompetence.
If God the Father sacrificed himself who would uphold the universe?

Yes. God sure fucked up heaven with evil before casting Satan down to us.
Lucyfer screwed up heaven and earth. It's Satan's world. We are just guests.
What kind of a hole God would do that to Eve?
God made Eve as a mortal representation of Lucyfer.
Fact is, like Christians, I sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.
You got it.
Yes, look at the world and recognize how great we are doing. We do way more good than evil.
Just a little evil will unravel all the good we've done.

Forum List

Back