Life in jail for rapist in a case that the extreme right said was made up.

if billy bob kleagle mcwinchester had raped 9 year old ella mae smithnwesson in a trailer park in klanton, ohio. then it would be ok to deny ella mae an abortion procedure. right?

Your kind sure are bloodlusty when it comes to putting innocent children to death, for crimes committed by their fathers.

Maybe you could think about directing some of that bloodlust toward the subhuman piece of shit that commit the rape that creates that situation in the first place, rather than at the innocent child conceived in that crime?

How can you have such deep and intense hatred toward an innocent child, and not against a subhuman piece of shit that commits a rape?

Your kind sure are bloodlusty when it comes to putting innocent children to death, for crimes committed by their fathers.

Maybe you could think about directing some of that bloodlust toward the subhuman piece of shit that commit the rape that creates that situation in the first place, rather than at the innocent child conceived in that crime?

How can you have such deep and intense hatred toward an innocent child, and not against a subhuman piece of shit that commits a rape?
You sure didn't care about the 10 year old girl. Your righteousness is more important.

You sure didn't care about the 10 year old girl. Your righteousness is more important.

If you could manage to express a level of homicidal hate toward the piece of shit that raped a young girl, comparable to the hatred that you openly have toward the innocent child conceived in that act, then you might have a bit of credibility.

You condemn me because I wished that the piece of shit might be truly brought to justice. You care more about the life of that piece of shit child rapist, than you care about the life of any child, either the child that he raped or the child that he sired by that rape. Truly, if you have anything left of you soul, it has to be seriously fucked-up beyond any degree to which a sane human being can imagine.

your inane rambling is lame, bigot.

She did not. There is no exception for age or rape in the law.

There is, however, an exception for the case where a pregnancy poses a serious threat to the mother's life, which would certainly be the case when the mother is only ten years old. Even I have to agree that in that case, abortion is justified, though with the understanding that one life is tragically being taken in order to save another.

I cannot ever agree to putting an innocent child to death, just on the basis that the child was conceived in rape. If you want to put the rapist to death, then I am on your side, but never to put an innocent child to death for a crime in which that child had no willing part.

your inane rambling is lame, bigot.

One really has to wonder how you, while being so hot to put an innocent child to death for having been conceived in rape, you are so protective of the life of the rapist that sired that child. I cannot imagine what argument you might form to claim that the child deserves death, but surely the rapist is at least as deserving of death as the innocent child.

This is the 10 year old child who was forced to go to a different state for an abortion after being raped.

I dont know why the right was so insistent on this issue.
Maybe they realised that it made them look like monsters.?

In actual fact the horror story was a direct result of the horrific abortion laws in her state.
The people of Ohio will sort this out later this year but the dems should run on this, Fundamental freedoms need to be defended by good people.

The issue wasn't made up vs not made up, the issue was giving this as an example of why abortions up to the last second of pregnancy MUST be allowed while ignoring the fact some asshole raped a 10 year old and people were more concerned about her abortion than prosecuting or even identifying the perpetrator. If abortion wasn't an issue at the time he would have gotten away with it because the family knew him and didn't want to charge him.

Talk about trying to re-write the fucking past.

There is, however, an exception for the case where a pregnancy poses a serious threat to the mother's life, which would certainly be the case when the mother is only ten years old.
What is the immediate threat to the girls health that necessitates an abortion?

If you could manage to express a level of homicidal hate toward the piece of shit that raped a young girl, comparable to the hatred that you openly have toward the innocent child conceived in that act, then you might have a bit of credibility.

You condemn me because I wished that the piece of shit might be truly brought to justice. You care more about the life of that piece of shit child rapist, than you care about the life of any child, either the child that he raped or the child that he sired by that rape. Truly, if you have anything left of you soul, it has to be seriously fucked-up beyond any degree to which a sane human being can imagine.
I think men like you should have no say at all. It's a matter between the doctors and their patients. It's none of your business.

You should start your own country where you have absolute control over your women. Like Boko Haram or the Lord's Resistance Army.

Homicidal hate?

The little girl is more important than your homicidal hate . You certainly aren't civilized.

You're blaming Biden? What happened to Trump's big beautiful wall?

At least Trump talked about the need for secure borders, unlike Biden and Dims who literally invites the third-world in.

Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border?​

"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

This is the 10 year old child who was forced to go to a different state for an abortion after being raped.

I dont know why the right was so insistent on this issue.
Maybe they realised that it made them look like monsters.?

In actual fact the horror story was a direct result of the horrific abortion laws in her state.
The people of Ohio will sort this out later this year but the dems should run on this, Fundamental freedoms need to be defended by good people.
Children have been raped and exploited in the UK for decades. Try fixing that Blowhole.

Looks like a lot of these pos are jealous of the rapist.

Forum List

Back