Life in jail for rapist in a case that the extreme right said was made up.

They had a huge problem with illegals. They solved it 13 years ago.
yes they have very strict immigrants laws there, and an executive that enforces rhem. unlike what we have with xiden

still it sure what trump has to do with it…we didn’t have the surge policies we have now or the non enforcement of employment laws

yes we are aware that dembots think border security is a waste of money…

Just do it right so it works.

For me, I'd like to see a 20 year moratorium on all immigration including chain migration.

This is the 10 year old child who was forced to go to a different state for an abortion after being raped.

I dont know why the right was so insistent on this issue.
Maybe they realised that it made them look like monsters.?

In actual fact the horror story was a direct result of the horrific abortion laws in her state.
The people of Ohio will sort this out later this year but the dems should run on this, Fundamental freedoms need to be defended by good people.
"Some Right Wingers"... I withheld my judgement on this story, read both political side's spin...and noticed that both sides were omitting details. I, as a right winger, am glad this alleged rapist is being charged....if proven guilty..he should get the death penalty.

What is the immediate threat to the girls health that necessitates an abortion?

A ten-year-old's body is unlikely to be sufficiently developed to safely carry a pregnancy to term. She's likely to be at much greater risk than an older girl, of dying in childbirth or suffering serious permanent harm. It's pretty rare for a ten-year-old even to be developed enough to be capable of becoming pregnant in the first place.

Now if it could be determined in the case of a particular ten-year-old girl that her body was up to the task of safely carrying the pregnancy to term, then I would be opposed to allowing her an abortion. Yes, I agree that that would be a terrible thing to make a girl that young have to go through, but not nearly terrible enough to justify killing another innocent child in order to avoid it.

But definitely the subhuman piece of shit that would rape a girl that young, he needs to die, as slowly and painfully as possible. As a society, we're too “civilized” to directly administer the sort of justice that such a piece of filth deserves, but put him in the general prison population, and let it be known among his fellow prisoners what he's in for, and they'll gladly take care of it.

This is the 10 year old child who was forced to go to a different state for an abortion after being raped.

I dont know why the right was so insistent on this issue.
Maybe they realised that it made them look like monsters.?

In actual fact the horror story was a direct result of the horrific abortion laws in her state.
The people of Ohio will sort this out later this year but the dems should run on this, Fundamental freedoms need to be defended by good people.
Ohio be naughty. Not as naughty as the BBC. Who did you wager on being the guy? I am betting it was Monty Don. Always gave me a creeper vibe.

I think men like you should have no say at all. It's a matter between the doctors and their patients. It's none of your business.
You should start your own country where you have absolute control over your women. Like Boko Haram or the Lord's Resistance Army.

By your logic, this matter should have been between the ten-year-old girl, and the piece of shit who raped her, and is none of society's business.

It's every bit society's business when some subhuman piece of shit rapes a little girl.

It is no less society's business when someone wants to murder an innocent child in cold blood, which is what abortion is.

"Some Right Wingers"... I withheld my judgement on this story, read both political side's spin...and noticed that both sides were omitting details. I, as a right winger, am glad this alleged rapist is being charged....if proven guilty..he should get the death penalty.

If you bothered to read the OP you'd know he plead guilty and got life.

Homicidal hate?
The little girl is more important than your homicidal hate . You certainly aren't civilized.

Her innocent child was also important.

Tragically, it was probably necessary to kill that child in order to save his mother. He did not deserve to die, but it was probably unavoidable.

Can you even think of bringing yourself to say that the subhuman piece of shit that raped that little girl deserves death as much as the innocent child did, that had to die to save his mother?

yes they have very strict immigrants laws there, and an executive that enforces rhem. unlike what we have with xiden

still it sure what trump has to do with it…we didn’t have the surge policies we have now or the non enforcement of employment laws
Trump refused to fine employers. He's employed hundreds of them over the years.

Forum List

Back