Libtarded witches calling for Kavanaugh’s death…

Hillary had another press conference, eh?

I said Witches not Bitches...……

Now I see your point...…………..

Witches, bitches,

What's the diff?
Bones is gonna turn y'all into reptiles.

Well, I suppose it beats trying to assassinate us all at a baseball game.

Do we at least get one of those running wheels hamsters have to keep us occupied?

I think you better get your water wings, Deno. You folks don't know what a woman thinks, and half those witches will be Republicans who didn't like Kavanaugh's rich boy tantrum or the Republicans' determined push to get him in no matter what the guy's character.

Old Lady you are off the mark....

Good Decent people don't care for your Scum Bag tactics...…….

I think you better get your water wings, Deno. You folks don't know what a woman thinks, and half those witches will be Republicans who didn't like Kavanaugh's rich boy tantrum or the Republicans' determined push to get him in no matter what the guy's character.
Just the opposite. The Kavanaugh hearings were an eye opener. Democrat lies and thug tactics have energized the Republican base.

It has become extremely obvious that Dr. Ford made the whole thing up and I, for one, feel sorry that Justice Kavanaugh was put through that liberal circus.

The idea that any woman would participate in that silly display is embarrassing to me as a woman.
It's not about Ford. It is about Kavanaugh. That is where the Republicans managed to twist your head around. They made it ALL about Ford. It is about Kavanaugh. But I didn't see evidence either way as far as the allegations. I just did not at all like the way he responded to it.

What type of response would you have preferred?

Old Lady, surely you can’t be this stupid….

fords accusation was an Engineered Lie that was

Designed so it couldn’t be refuted……………

She didn’t know where it happened….

She didn’t know when it happened……….

She didn’t know how she got there or how she left……….

All of her witnesses basically said she was full of Shit……..

It’s clear to the Sane this was a SCUM BAG libtard trick

Pulled at the last possible moment to derail BK’s nomination to the SC………..

How do you support this Scum on the left?

Just the opposite. The Kavanaugh hearings were an eye opener. Democrat lies and thug tactics have energized the Republican base.

It has become extremely obvious that Dr. Ford made the whole thing up and I, for one, feel sorry that Justice Kavanaugh was put through that liberal circus.

The idea that any woman would participate in that silly display is embarrassing to me as a woman.
Are you a woman who turned a blind eye to Trump bragging about sexual assault? I didn't know so many women were cool with that sort of thing but whatever floats your boat. It has become "extremely obvious" to who that she made the whole thing up? She had nothing to gain and all she received for her efforts were death threats to her and her family to the point that she had to leave her home. I guess you`re not one of the "witches" that don`t want to be sexually assaulted.

Old Lady, surely you can’t be this stupid….

fords accusation was an Engineered Lie that was

Designed so it couldn’t be refuted……………

She didn’t know where it happened….

She didn’t know when it happened……….

She didn’t know how she got there or how she left……….

All of her witnesses basically said she was full of Shit……..

It’s clear to the Sane this was a SCUM BAG libtard trick

Pulled at the last possible moment to derail BK’s nomination to the SC………..

How do you support this Scum on the left?
Because I was trying to refocus a woman here does not mean that I want to readjudicate this matter.

I say one of these...um..."witches" on the Jesse Watters show last night. It was a man with a load of makeup on and a ball cap that said "girl" on it. A strange bird to say the very least. Catch a rerun today if you can, or tape it if you can. It's eyeopening.
I am in the storm ravaged south and have no tv could you post a video?

Oh, yes! I hope you're doing okay. This should work:

Witch hoping to curse Justice Kavanaugh speaks out
screenshot_633.png

Looks likes he's gonna hex something alright. Male witches are called warlocks, so he must be a girlie boi.

Are you a woman who turned a blind eye to Trump bragging about sexual assault? I didn't know so many women were cool with that sort of thing but whatever floats your boat. It has become "extremely obvious" to who that she made the whole thing up? She had nothing to gain and all she received for her efforts were death threats to her and her family to the point that she had to leave her home. I guess you`re not one of the "witches" that don`t want to be sexually assaulted.
Who do you think she is, Hillary?

who did trump brag about assaulting?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...es-donald-trump-bragging-about-sexual-assault
Here you go. Trump in his own words. "I grab women by the pussy".

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...es-donald-trump-bragging-about-sexual-assault

That's not what I asked for you disingenuous troll. I asked specifically WHO he grabbed. Have they filed a complaint? WHO is she? WHO?

That's a misquote.

Obama has never grabbed a woman by the pussy.

Forum List

Back