Libtarded witches calling for Kavanaugh’s death…

The Blue Wave has been overcome by a RED TSUNAMI

caused by the lefts stupidity...……..

I say one of these...um..."witches" on the Jesse Watters show last night. It was a man with a load of makeup on and a ball cap that said "girl" on it. A strange bird to say the very least. Catch a rerun today if you can, or tape it if you can. It's eyeopening.

I saw that too....

Just more of the liberal Freak Show...….

God help us if they ever regain power....

I think you better get your water wings, Deno. You folks don't know what a woman thinks, and half those witches will be Republicans who didn't like Kavanaugh's rich boy tantrum or the Republicans' determined push to get him in no matter what the guy's character.

I think you better get your water wings, Deno. You folks don't know what a woman thinks, and half those witches will be Republicans who didn't like Kavanaugh's rich boy tantrum or the Republicans' determined push to get him in no matter what the guy's character.

I am a woman, and I doubt more than a handful of those strange birds will be Republicans. Some people may CLAIM they are, but some people lie.

Even if some Republican women don't like Kavanaugh, it's a far step from not liking Kavanaugh to going to a witches' gathering to hex him. I mean c'mon.

I say one of these...um..."witches" on the Jesse Watters show last night. It was a man with a load of makeup on and a ball cap that said "girl" on it. A strange bird to say the very least. Catch a rerun today if you can, or tape it if you can. It's eyeopening.
I am in the storm ravaged south and have no tv could you post a video?

book-of-spells.jpg

Oh, yes! I hope you're doing okay. This should work:

Witch hoping to curse Justice Kavanaugh speaks out

I am a woman, and I doubt more than a handful of those strange birds will be Republicans. Some people may CLAIM they are, but some people lie.

Even if some Republican women don't like Kavanaugh, it's a far step from not liking Kavanaugh to going to a witches' gathering to hex him. I mean c'mon.
That's what they do. No worse or better than condemning liberals to hell by "good" Christians.

That's what they do. No worse or better than condemning liberals to hell by "good" Christians.

Well I don't know what Christians you're talking about. I certainly think many if not most liberals have ungodly principles. But I can't condemn them to hell. Not only is that not my place, it's waaaaay above my pay grade.

Just the opposite. The Kavanaugh hearings were an eye opener. Democrat lies and thug tactics have energized the Republican base.

It has become extremely obvious that Dr. Ford made the whole thing up and I, for one, feel sorry that Justice Kavanaugh was put through that liberal circus.

The idea that any woman would participate in that silly display is embarrassing to me as a woman.

The only person that can send you to hell, is yourself. I know we don't agree on much, but i hope you don't choose to go there.

Just the opposite. The Kavanaugh hearings were an eye opener. Democrat lies and thug tactics have energized the Republican base.

It has become extremely obvious that Dr. Ford made the whole thing up and I, for one, feel sorry that Justice Kavanaugh was put through that liberal circus.

The idea that any woman would participate in that silly display is embarrassing to me as a woman.
It's not about Ford. It is about Kavanaugh. That is where the Republicans managed to twist your head around. They made it ALL about Ford. It is about Kavanaugh. But I didn't see evidence either way as far as the allegations. I just did not at all like the way he responded to it.

I wish you well...……..

Forum List

Back