Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else

I ask again. This differs from normal politics...how?

Ask all you want. Getting a refund is NOT normal. Paying money for a specific upcoming vote, is not normal. Go ahead and post a link to your supposed normal political vote buys.

Well this thread sure triggered the left, Trump seems to have them on edge lately. I'm guessing they never believed we would use the nuclear option on their ass and now they have no say whatsoever in SCOTUS confirmations.

You dumb shits have been sold a crime which doesn't exist by your propagandists.

When will you ever stop getting back in line to be lied to again?

Do you realize how submissive you are?

Sad.

Organizations hinge their endorsements on promises they extract from candidates. Those endorsements determine which way the political cash flows.

Normal, everyday, exercising of our freedoms. It's fucking beautiful.

This is not a political candidate promise, it is vote buying. You apparently are willing to be willfully stupid to vote buying laws.

Susan Collins came out publicly, after the Access Hollywood tape, to announce she would not vote for Donald Trump. She bucked the entire GOP by refusing to "repeal and replace" Obamacare last year. She was instrumental in breaking the Republican orchestrated impasse on the budget a few years ago which caused the government to be shut down for weeks, and she continues to be pro-choice. She makes no bones about any of it.

She has spoken to Kavanaugh and is satisfied that he is not out to overturn Roe v. Wade. Money is not going to change her mind. She's a Mainer, from the County, no less, and they're not easily swayed from their convictions.

Well this thread sure triggered the left,
Oh, that's funny how your tried to turn it around.

You idiots were triggered by a crime which does not exist. You obediently came here to whine about it, and made fools of yourselves.

You dumb shits have been sold a crime which doesn't exist by your propagandists.

Sad.

That would be you and it is sad, but extremely funny at the same time.

Like I said, let us know the instant someone is charged with a crime. Mm-kay, tards?

Susan Collins came out publicly, after the Access Hollywood tape, to announce she would not vote for Donald Trump. She bucked the entire GOP by refusing to "repeal and replace" Obamacare last year. She was instrumental in breaking the Republican orchestrated impasse on the budget a few years ago which caused the government to be shut down for weeks, and she continues to be pro-choice. She makes no bones about any of it.

She has spoken to Kavanaugh and is satisfied that he is not out to overturn Roe v. Wade. Money is not going to change her mind. She's a Mainer, from the County, no less, and they're not easily swayed from their convictions.

She also is one of the highest liked Senators by her home state of all states. Most likely she was just pointing this incident out, because it is attempted vote buying.

Sad.
I never said it was a crime, I'm saying that the liberals have stepped to a new low.

Umm... if you hadn't edited the quote nest it would be clear he responded to BL, who DID say it was a crime.

Organizations hinge their endorsements on promises they extract from candidates. Those endorsements determine which way the political cash flows.

Normal, everyday, exercising of our freedoms. It's fucking beautiful.

This is not a political candidate promise, it is vote buying. You apparently are willing to be willfully stupid to vote buying laws.

There is no "law" applicable here because there is no vote "bought".

What don't you get about that?

Susan Collins is a model Senator. In that she understands her job is to represent constituents and not to represent political parties.

That shouldn't be unusual but it is.

Her former colleague Olympia Snowe was of similar drive and she got out of it because she couldn't take any more of all the partisan tribalism. Even before Rump.

Sad.
I never said it was a crime, I'm saying that the liberals have stepped to a new low.

Umm... if you hadn't edited the quote nest it would be clear he responded to BL, who DID say it was a crime.
I am the OP, and I never stated it was a crime. I didn't edit any quote. Better get back to your whacky tabacky.

Bannon Plans to Back Challengers to Most GOP Senators Running in 2018

Steve Bannon plans to back primary challengers to almost every Republican senator who runs for reelection next year in an effort to depose Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and streamline Senate voting procedures, three people familiar with his plans said.

Bannon plans to support as many as 15 Republican Senate candidates in 2018, including several challengers to incumbents, the people said. He’ll support only candidates who agree to two conditions: They will vote against McConnell as majority leader, and they will vote to end senators’ ability to block legislation by filibustering.

Forum List

Back