Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else

Support Bannon's conditions...or else:

Bannon Plans to Back Challengers to Most GOP Senators Running in 2018

Steve Bannon plans to back primary challengers to almost every Republican senator who runs for reelection next year in an effort to depose Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and streamline Senate voting procedures, three people familiar with his plans said.

Bannon plans to support as many as 15 Republican Senate candidates in 2018, including several challengers to incumbents, the people said. He’ll support only candidates who agree to two conditions: They will vote against McConnell as majority leader, and they will vote to end senators’ ability to block legislation by filibustering.

Steve Bannon plans to back primary challengers to almost every Republican senator who runs for reelection next year in an effort to depose Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and streamline Senate voting procedures, three people familiar with his plans said.

Bannon plans to support as many as 15 Republican Senate candidates in 2018, including several challengers to incumbents, the people said. He’ll support only candidates who agree to two conditions: They will vote against McConnell as majority leader, and they will vote to end senators’ ability to block legislation by filibustering.
Does it say that if they don't he will donate money to the opposition?
Do you even understand the issue? You have me wondering now, Einstein
YES! I highlighted it in red, even.

You are willfully blind, retard.
He says nothing about money, just backing.....talk is cheap. That was from 2017, so.......
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yes, Bannon did it BEFORE this current thing against the Senator from Maine. So it wasn't just now invented by the Left as you said, retard.

Do you think Bannon's support doesn't involve spending money, idiot? Jesus, you can't admit you fucked up, can you. You just don't have the integrity.

You have to be driven to the wall and have your head hammered against it.

Pathetic.

Susan Collins came out publicly, after the Access Hollywood tape, to announce she would not vote for Donald Trump. She bucked the entire GOP by refusing to "repeal and replace" Obamacare last year. She was instrumental in breaking the Republican orchestrated impasse on the budget a few years ago which caused the government to be shut down for weeks, and she continues to be pro-choice. She makes no bones about any of it.

She has spoken to Kavanaugh and is satisfied that he is not out to overturn Roe v. Wade. Money is not going to change her mind. She's a Mainer, from the County, no less, and they're not easily swayed from their convictions.

She also is one of the highest liked Senators by her home state of all states. Most likely she was just pointing this incident out, because it is attempted vote buying.
If you read the linked article, it doesn't say she reported it. If you read the article, it is highly biased and that always makes me a little nervous about it's veracity. It may well be exactly what the deal was, but I wouldn't mind hearing that from another source or two, actually, before you guys wear yourselves out arguing about it.

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Liberal Group Crowdfunds $875,000 for Susan Collins’s Next Challenger

Does that sound like bribing an elected official to anyone else, or is that just me?

He says nothing about money, just backing.....talk is cheap. That was from 2017, so.......
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yes, Bannon did it BEFORE this current thing against the Senator from Maine. So it wasn't invented by the Left as you said, retard.

Do you think Bannon's support doesn't involve spending money, idiot? Jesus, you can't admit you fucked up, can you. You just don't have the integrity.

Pathetic.
Yeah, I need more examples. I'm not buying that one, try getting an example where money was actually on the line.
Not just cheap words.

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.

I really hate it when liberals behave almost as badly as conservatives.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yes, Bannon did it BEFORE this current thing against the Senator from Maine. So it wasn't invented by the Left as you said, retard.

Pathetic.
Yeah, I need more examples. I'm not buying that one, try getting an example where money was actually on the line.
Not just cheap words.

See_No_Evil_Monkey_Emoji_grande.png

ICYMI: “Group Threatens Sen. Collins with $1.3 Million Donation Over Kavanaugh Vote” | Senator Susan Collins

In the Senator's own words, she states:

‘I consider this quid pro quo fundraising to be the equivalent of an attempt to bribe me to vote against Judge Kavanaugh.

“‘If I vote against him, the money is refunded to the donors. If I vote for him, the money is given to my opponent for the 2020 race,’ she said.

“She emphasized ‘this effort will not influence my vote at all,’ adding, ‘I think it demonstrates the new lows to which the judge’s opponents have stooped.’

Since Trump's elections, we have heard a non-stop drumbeat that any "Establishment Republicans" who did not get in line behind Trump would be unseated by Trumpie Republicans in the primaries. If you don't back Trump, cash will be thrown at your challengers in the primaries.

How quickly the tards forget that.

Sending a politician thousands of coat hangers, shouting down people are universities that disagree with you, wearing vagina hats in protest, trying to assassinate the entire GOP at a baseball game, this is all abnormal behavior.

Wish someone would send my thousands of coat hangers.

Never can find one when I need one.

If I decide to run as a pro-life candidate for constable or judge of elections, will the libs do the right thing and send me them?

both bribery and blackmail both felonies...liberals just do not have to obey the law, rosie flat out offered money to politicians to vote a certain way [I think Flake was one]

Awesome. Collins needs to go either way,she is a spaghetti spine "conservative" so hopefully she votes yes on Kavanaugh and then we can primary her and remove her in her next election..Need someone more reliable in office.

Awesome. Collins needs to go either way,she is a spaghetti spine "conservative" so hopefully she votes yes on Kavanaugh and then we can primary her and remove her in her next election..Need someone more reliable in office.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm you still live in Georgia.

Does that sound like bribing an elected official to anyone else, or is that just me?

In order to "bribe" somebody you have to put money or something of value in their pocket.

In order to "bribe" somebody you have to put money or something of value in their pocket.
Not necessarily,
Definition of Bribe:

persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement.

Not necessarily,
Definition of Bribe:

persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement.

That's the same thing, I accept that definition.

They're not offering the Senator a "gift of money or other inducement". Again, NOBODY gets any money. A campaign potentially might get money, not a person.

If the person is getting money from the campaign ---- they have a serious problem.

Such a donation would be illegal. They setup a GoFundMe page based on fraud.

Forum List

Back