Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else

See post 80.

Incumbents must agree to two conditions, or Bannon will throw cash at their opponents.

Normal. Fucking. Political. Business.

Retards.

RvW is going bye bye.

The lefties are losing their big baby killing cash cow.

Susan Collins came out publicly, after the Access Hollywood tape, to announce she would not vote for Donald Trump. She bucked the entire GOP by refusing to "repeal and replace" Obamacare last year. She was instrumental in breaking the Republican orchestrated impasse on the budget a few years ago which caused the government to be shut down for weeks, and she continues to be pro-choice. She makes no bones about any of it.

She has spoken to Kavanaugh and is satisfied that he is not out to overturn Roe v. Wade. Money is not going to change her mind. She's a Mainer, from the County, no less, and they're not easily swayed from their convictions.

She also is one of the highest liked Senators by her home state of all states. Most likely she was just pointing this incident out, because it is attempted vote buying.
It does sound a bit strange, doesn't it? This group is going to sit on 3/4 mil for another year and a half until we've got her opponent lined up?

Bannon Plans to Back Challengers to Most GOP Senators Running in 2018

Steve Bannon plans to back primary challengers to almost every Republican senator who runs for reelection next year in an effort to depose Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and streamline Senate voting procedures, three people familiar with his plans said.

Bannon plans to support as many as 15 Republican Senate candidates in 2018, including several challengers to incumbents, the people said. He’ll support only candidates who agree to two conditions: They will vote against McConnell as majority leader, and they will vote to end senators’ ability to block legislation by filibustering.
Does it say that if they don't he will donate money to the opposition?
Do you even understand the issue? You have me wondering now, Einstein

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Liberal Group Crowdfunds $875,000 for Susan Collins’s Next Challenger

That's Blackmail of a US Senator. Pretty low, even for a group of leftards.

But the fact that the scheme has been exposed means its less likely the broad will cave into the extortion.

Steve Bannon plans to back primary challengers to almost every Republican senator who runs for reelection next year in an effort to depose Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and streamline Senate voting procedures, three people familiar with his plans said.

Bannon plans to support as many as 15 Republican Senate candidates in 2018, including several challengers to incumbents, the people said. He’ll support only candidates who agree to two conditions: They will vote against McConnell as majority leader, and they will vote to end senators’ ability to block legislation by filibustering.
YES! I highlighted it in red, even.

You are willfully blind, retard.

You dumb shits have been sold a crime which doesn't exist by your propagandists.

When will you ever stop getting back in line to be lied to again?

Do you realize how submissive you are?

Sad.
I never said it was a crime, I'm saying that the liberals have stepped to a new low.

Umm... if you hadn't edited the quote nest it would be clear he responded to BL, who DID say it was a crime.
I am the OP, and I never stated it was a crime. I didn't edit any quote. Better get back to your whacky tabacky.
whacky tabacky?.....you got some Pogo?....

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.

That's Blackmail of a US Senator. Pretty low, even for a group of leftards.

But the fact that the scheme has been exposed means its less likely the broad will cave into the extortion.

"Blackmail"? :rofl:

I do not think that word means what you think it means. Unless you know of some dark evil secret sex slave operation Susan Collins is running out of her basement.

And this differs from normal politics...how?

Sending a politician thousands of coat hangers, shouting down people are universities that disagree with you, wearing vagina hats in protest, trying to assassinate the entire GOP at a baseball game, this is all abnormal behavior.

You dumb shits have been sold a crime which doesn't exist by your propagandists.

Sad.
I never said it was a crime, I'm saying that the liberals have stepped to a new low.

Umm... if you hadn't edited the quote nest it would be clear he responded to BL, who DID say it was a crime.
I am the OP, and I never stated it was a crime. I didn't edit any quote. Better get back to your whacky tabacky.

No, I uh...... what were we talking about, I forget.

Well, the Leftards have been entertaining as usual, but I am not allowed to overly stress them out, so I leave you.

Bannon plans to support
as many as 15 Republican Senate candidates in 2018, including several challengers to incumbents, the people said.

He’ll support only candidates who agree to two conditions

So there you go, tards. It does not get any plainer than that. Support Bannon's two conditions, or he will throw support to your challengers.

Normal. Fucking. Political. Business.

Retards.

And this differs from normal politics...how?

Sending a politician thousands of coat hangers, shouting down people are universities that disagree with you, wearing vagina hats in protest, trying to assassinate the entire GOP at a baseball game, this is all abnormal behavior.

Bwahaha, you spelled "unrelated" wrong.

Sad.

No, I uh...... what were we talking about, I forget.
here try this.....

Goddam. How is it possible people are ignorant that this kind of thing is normal political business?

Seriously.

No wonder propagandists are so easily able to manipulate the rubes. They are blank slates! Their minds are as empty as infants!

YES! I highlighted it in red, even.

You are willfully blind, retard.
He says nothing about money, just backing.....talk is cheap. That was from 2017, so.......

Forum List

Back