Once A Traitor ...

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
"Former Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed that he has been conducting rogue diplomacy with top Iranian officials to salvage the landmark nuclear deal and push the Islamic Republic to negotiate its contested missile program, according to recent remarks.

"Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary's onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration's back."

John Kerry Negotiating With Iranians Behind Trump Administration’s Back to Save Nuke Deal

Kerry desires peace; Trump doesn't. That's all I'm seeing from this.
Trump relishes conflict & chaos. Maybe the world has had enuff of that; maybe not.

Trump relishes conflict & chaos. Maybe the world has had enuff of that; maybe not.

And that's a clear violation of the Logan act.

Logan act...put the traitor in prison for subversion....

Haha; good luck wit dat.
Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act, one in 1802 and the other in 1852.
Neither was convicted of violating the Act.

You have it backwards...we have the last administration to back that up...8 years and no closer to winning.....that is why Hillary lost...because we all knew she couldn't win a damn thing either....

Haha; good luck wit dat.
Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act, one in 1802 and the other in 1852.

Haha; good luck wit dat.
Ha Ha we have never had a president like Trump....

These idiots don't realize that Iran with no nukes is more heavily sanctioned than NK is WITH Nukes

Haha; good luck wit dat.

Yeah we know how liberals hate following the law.

Boltneck has no authority or influence whatsoever.

Forum List

Back