Lib's just hate being called out on their lies...Here's the perfect example!

Quite simple.
Obama is pissed because FOX news is refusing to drink the Kool-aid. They are willing to expose his lies, and the people he surrounds himself with. Hence, all those he's had no choice but to toss them under the bus when they have become a political liability. You know?..Van Jones, Nancy Killifer, Reverend Wright, Tom Daschle and on and on and on.

Now, in the video, the reporter asks Gore about the 9 lies in his movie that were exposed by british scientists. Gores people ordered the microphone cut off when those questions started getting a lil' too close for comfort.

It's one in the same. Ask questions that might actually expose, and you get censored. Or, you get threatened with having your access cut off.

Sad really!
one might give Fox alittle more crediabilty if they had not drank the Bush kool aid for eight years.

Wow.....do you think for yourself or regurgitate what you hear?
They do not give a stage to the birthers...they never even diuscuss them.
They do not tell us Obama is indoctinating our children. They report on how children are told by their teachers to sing songs praising Obama...and how this could lead to indoctrination...and that is true. I thank them for reportingt things like that.
Never heard a fox news reporter or anchor call Obama a communist.
And the republican attacks the loiberal media?
LMAO....did you see what you wrote?....Repubnlicans attack liberal media...you mean the liberal media that does not exist? That liberal media?

You just proved the damage their false claims of indoctrination can do.
And really they don't cover birthers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbed9snwjBM]YouTube - BAAAMM!!—Fox News Covers Obama's Citizenship and Birth Certificate Issue[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBog4QAu19E]YouTube - Sean Hannity Reports on US Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook vs Barack Obama [FOX News][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVcShFKw5yQ]YouTube - Fox News Hosts Wingnut Birther Mark Williams to Promote Teabagging Express[/ame]

note mark williams has said Obama doesn't hold a valid birth certificate.

FOX presents all sides. They give people their due. That's why they have a balance of lefty's on their network.

What you want is all opposing views against your beloved messiah completely squashed.

Your beloved messiah would love to have all those opposing his views completely squashed. They're exposing him by the day. He doesn't like being exposed. He doesn't like those around him being exposed. It's costing him big time.
I don't mind opposing views if they present truthful agruements.
I oppose Obama on certain issues, I don't need to make up things to validate that though.

al_gore_clueless.jpg

Quite simple.
Obama is pissed because FOX news is refusing to drink the Kool-aid. They are willing to expose his lies, and the people he surrounds himself with. Hence, all those he's had no choice but to toss them under the bus when they have become a political liability. You know?..Van Jones, Nancy Killifer, Reverend Wright, Tom Daschle and on and on and on.

Now, in the video, the reporter asks Gore about the 9 lies in his movie that were exposed by british scientists. Gores people ordered the microphone cut off when those questions started getting a lil' too close for comfort.

It's one in the same. Ask questions that might actually expose, and you get censored. Or, you get threatened with having your access cut off.

Sad really!
one might give Fox alittle more crediabilty if they had not drank the Bush kool aid for eight years.

Wow....Now I know you NEVER watch fox news.
They reported everything about Bush......they ALSO reported numbers dead in Iraq everyday....Now? It seems we never lose anyone in wars according to the rest of the media.

You need to learn to discerne between news shows and commentary shows.

Just ssaying'

funny you should say that because here some quotes about fox news:

"Republicans now have their own network in Fox, so guys who don't like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs."
James Carville

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle." --Jon Stewart

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman

"A couple of hours ago, President Bush arrived back in the United States after a controversial trip to England. The president said he was looking forward to seeing his loved ones. Of course he was talking about the reporters at Fox News." —Conan O'Brien

One might take Fox news a little more seriously if they did throw more than softballs at republican politicians.

Did any of these people launch a full-out 'war' on any news media like Obama is doing? It makes Obama look petty and foolish and pushes those who do watch Fox further and further away. Maybe that's his plan. <shrugs>
and Bush never made any comments about the liberal media or any other republican politician. Give me a break!
When Fox news stops their smear campaign on Obama maybe he will stop making comments. If it wasn't for Fox the birthers wouldn't have a place to voice their wacko concerns.
And the people who watch Fox News as a source of news would never vote for obama in the first place. And why don't you hold Fox News responsible for some of the crap it has been flinging?

thanks for proving that fox is indeed balanced and fair....

you think the rest of the media should not have reported on the birther issue because you OPINE that they are whacko....your bias and the rest of the so called news station bias is clear....

Guess he should hand pick his audience and have them all toss softball questions that he already knows in advance so he can have his answer all spiffed up to make himself look good. Seems to work for Obama. Fat Al should try it.

"Republicans now have their own network in Fox, so guys who don't like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs."
James Carville :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle." --Jon Stewart It was an accident why did Cheney need to be grilled by the press?

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman LECHERMAN? you got to be kidding me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"A couple of hours ago, President Bush arrived back in the United States after a controversial trip to England. The president said he was looking forward to seeing his loved ones. Of course he was talking about the reporters at Fox News." —Conan O'Brien

One might take Fox news a little more seriously if they did throw more than softballs at republican politicians.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quite simple.

Sad really!

They reported everything about Bush......they ALSO reported numbers dead in Iraq everyday....Now? It seems we never lose anyone in wars according to the rest of the media.

Just ssaying'
Now I know you drink the kool aid also!
And I probably watch Fox more then I do MSNBC, I always like a good laugh.:lol:

No wonder Obama is waging war against FOX news. Like Al Gore, he just hates the TRUTH being shoved directly in his face.

YouTube - Al Gore & The Death of Journalism
It seems Al Gore doesn't want to lose all that money he's going to make on the Cap and Trade bullshit so, he'll simply shut down the press when they question his insane claims.

I am trying to watch your video but it's taking a while because the video has to load but in the mean time I have one question.

What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection.

Even IF al gore is doing exactly what you claim then what does that have to do with obama and foxnews??

When a reporter asked Gore about the ruling in GB saying that there were 9 facts in gores movie that were factually untrue, Gore had his mic shut off.

I just watched the video, the guy asked the question about the movie, gore replied saying he is not going to go over the details and then made a joke about polar bears and then the guy got combative and started yelling into the mic AFTER he was told this is not a debate and THEN AFTER he started yelling the mic was cut.

To claim that it was cut immmediately after the question was asked is less than honest.

Very much like Obama.....if one asks a question that he does not like, he turns them away...ie fox news.

Oh so you try to draw the connection for jester?? LOL Sorry but there is NO real link. One item has no affect on the other.
BTW How many interviews did W give to msnbc?? Hmm? In that respect why should obama go out of his way and go on a network whose job is to smear him in any way possible??

It is a trend and one that is getting some steam...and it is not good for society when difficult questions do not need to be answered.

Funny, but you righties didn't seem to mind it when W and his administration were going to foxnews to spread propaganda, so why so upset when a democrat kicks foxnews to the curb??

I just watched the video, the guy asked the question about the movie, gore replied saying he is not going to go over the details and then made a joke about polar bears and then the guy got combative and started yelling into the mic AFTER he was told this is not a debate and THEN AFTER he started yelling the mic was cut.

To claim that it was cut immmediately after the question was asked is less than honest.
He only got "combative" after not having his question about the 9 lies in Algore's film getting answered, and the goons in the room started trying to intimidate him.

Quite simple.

Sad really!

Is that why W ran to fox all the time?? Fox drank the kool aid just fine when a republican was in office. LOL They NEVER asked the hard questions to republicans and have been busted a few times for referring to embarrased republicans as democrats and NOW that they have decided to attack an administration that you want them to attack you are trying to prop them up as a bastion of truth. Sorry but that's just not the case.
They kowtow a republican and try to smear a democrat, they have NO credibility.

BTW I watched the video and the guy's mic wasn't turn off until AFTER he started yelling into it and AFTER gore told him he wasn't going to go into specifics about the movie. His question was answered the best it could be in such a setting and then phelim became combative after being told this is not a debate and he would not leave the mic when asked. So they justifiably cut it, imo.

I am trying to watch your video but it's taking a while because the video has to load but in the mean time I have one question.

What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection.

Even IF al gore is doing exactly what you claim then what does that have to do with obama and foxnews??

When a reporter asked Gore about the ruling in GB saying that there were 9 facts in gores movie that were factually untrue, Gore had his mic shut off.

Very much like Obama.....if one asks a question that he does not like, he turns them away...ie fox news.

Oh so you try to draw the connection for jester?? LOL Sorry but there is NO real link. One item has no affect on the other.
BTW How many interviews did W give to msnbc?? Hmm? In that respect why should obama go out of his way and go on a network whose job is to smear him in any way possible??

It is a trend and one that is getting some steam...and it is not good for society when difficult questions do not need to be answered.

Funny, but you righties didn't seem to mind it when W and his administration were going to foxnews to spread propaganda, so why so upset when a democrat kicks foxnews to the curb??

The "guy' asked a legitimate question about the 9 lies in the movie. Gore showed his weakness at being exposed, by refusing to answer said legitimate question. He was there in part to answer questions. Looks like he was expecting them to all be softball questions. Sorry Charley, if you're there to answer questions, answer the damn questions.

Wow.....do you think for yourself or regurgitate what you hear?
They do not give a stage to the birthers...they never even diuscuss them.
They do not tell us Obama is indoctinating our children. They report on how children are told by their teachers to sing songs praising Obama...and how this could lead to indoctrination...and that is true. I thank them for reportingt things like that.
Never heard a fox news reporter or anchor call Obama a communist.
And the republican attacks the loiberal media?
LMAO....did you see what you wrote?....Repubnlicans attack liberal media...you mean the liberal media that does not exist? That liberal media?

You just proved the damage their false claims of indoctrination can do.
And really they don't cover birthers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbed9snwjBM]YouTube - BAAAMM!!—Fox News Covers Obama's Citizenship and Birth Certificate Issue[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBog4QAu19E]YouTube - Sean Hannity Reports on US Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook vs Barack Obama [FOX News][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVcShFKw5yQ]YouTube - Fox News Hosts Wingnut Birther Mark Williams to Promote Teabagging Express[/ame]

note mark williams has said Obama doesn't hold a valid birth certificate.

FOX presents all sides. They give people their due.

LOL NO they do not. Even when a lefty is on he is constantly interupted and is not allowed to finish his thought before he is asked another question and this is repeated over and over again while the righty is asked allowed to answer fully and completely and not interupted. I have seen this many many times on hannty's program as well as a few others.

That's why they have a balance of lefty's on their network.

They bring on left leaning moderates and call them lefties and even then they don't have the time to answer a question before being asked another. LOL former lefties don't count either.

What you want is all opposing views against your beloved messiah completely squashed.

Nope just want foxnews to be as honest, fair and balanced as they claim to be. I don't ever see that happening though.

Your beloved messiah would love to have all those opposing his views completely squashed. They're exposing him by the day. He doesn't like being exposed. He doesn't like those around him being exposed. It's costing him big time.

whose messiah?? I don't call him that? The funniest thing of all is that righties refer to obama as the messiah of the lefties and yet it's the righties who expect obama to perform miracles. LOL On the MSNBC message boards righties were demanding that obama fix everything right after the election but before he actually took office. LOL

I wonder, was it the same here??

Guess he should hand pick his audience and have them all toss softball questions that he already knows in advance so he can have his answer all spiffed up to make himself look good. Seems to work for Obama. Fat Al should try it.

James Carville

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle." --Jon Stewart

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman

Did any of these people launch a full-out 'war' on any news media like Obama is doing? It makes Obama look petty and foolish and pushes those who do watch Fox further and further away. Maybe that's his plan. <shrugs>

Good grief, a few comments by a couple of Obama advisors and now it's "full-out war." I'm constantly amused by the lengths some of you go to embellish a non-issue.

Quite simple.

Sad really!

Just ssaying'

LOL with all of your time spent watching foxnews how do YOU know what the other networks are or are not doing??

The sad thing is that I probably watch more foxnews than I do any other cable news network but that is just to see waht kind of bs they are trying to make up now. LOL

They bring on left leaning moderates and call them lefties and even then they don't have the time to answer a question before being asked another. LOL former lefties don't count either.
You're completely off your rocler.

Mara Liasson and Juan Williams get ample and equal time to give their perspectives, and Williams has even guest hosted O'Reilly's program.

But I guess they don't count if they don't have spittle coming out of their mouths as they bark at the cameras, al-la Keith Olberdouche, huh?

He only got "combative" after not having his question about the 9 lies in Algore's film getting answered, and the goons in the room started trying to intimidate him.

So you admit that he got combative meaning that they were justified in turning off his mic. Thanks. LOL

Fact gore responded to his question. However imo it didn't live up to phelim's ambush expectations so he tried to make a scene after being asked to step away from the mic and being told that it was not a debate and you guys bought the propaganda.

So you admit that he got combative meaning that they were justified in turning off his mic. Thanks. LOL

Fact gore responded to his question. However imo it didn't live up to phelim's ambush expectations so he tried to make a scene after being asked to step away from the mic and being told that it was not a debate and you guys bought the propaganda.
No, he didn't answer the question.....He deflected by trying to answer the question with irrelevant questions.

The "guy' asked a legitimate question about the 9 lies in the movie. Gore showed his weakness at being exposed, by refusing to answer said legitimate question. He was there in part to answer questions. Looks like he was expecting them to all be softball questions. Sorry Charley, if you're there to answer questions, answer the damn questions.

The GUY got an answer and that was that this format was not appropriate for debating the movie and that the things that the GUY was talking about had already been debated before. Spin it all you want to the GUY looked desperate and unhinged based on the fact that he went there to try and ambush gore and then when it blew up in his face he got combative and started yelling, so they turned off his mic.

Is that GUY really the best you righties have to back?? LOL

Last edited:

Mr. Gore was in pretty safe company. The crowd were all environmental journalists. Many of whom berated the journalist who asked the question in the lobby afterwards. Seems like these guys would have done some fact checking on Mr. Gore's and the journalist's points.

Do you have video of this also?

Forum List

Back