Lib's just hate being called out on their lies...Here's the perfect example!

funny you should say that because here some quotes about fox news:

"Republicans now have their own network in Fox, so guys who don't like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs."
James Carville

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle." --Jon Stewart

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman

"A couple of hours ago, President Bush arrived back in the United States after a controversial trip to England. The president said he was looking forward to seeing his loved ones. Of course he was talking about the reporters at Fox News." —Conan O'Brien

One might take Fox news a little more seriously if they did throw more than softballs at republican politicians.

Did any of these people launch a full-out 'war' on any news media like Obama is doing? It makes Obama look petty and foolish and pushes those who do watch Fox further and further away. Maybe that's his plan. <shrugs>
and Bush never made any comments about the liberal media or any other republican politician. Give me a break!
When Fox news stops their smear campaign on Obama maybe he will stop making comments. If it wasn't for Fox the birthers wouldn't have a place to voice their wacko concerns.
And the people who watch Fox News as a source of news would never vote for obama in the first place. And why don't you hold Fox News responsible for some of the crap it has been flinging?

Curious big boy....what crap has Fox been flinging?

and Bush never made any comments about the liberal media or any other republican politician. Give me a break!

Did Bush launch a full-out 'war' on any news media, saying they were not a real news organization and calling for other news media to ignore them? Links?

When Fox news stops their smear campaign on Obama maybe he will stop making comments.

Asking questions is a smear campaign? Holding opposing views is a smear campaign? Telling another side of the story is a smear campaign? Since when? I've yet to hear the WH answer any of these questions either. Oh wait, Bobby did just today:

Jake Tapper, ABC News: It hasn't escaped our notice that in the last few weeks the White House has decided to declare war on one of our sister organizations saying it's not a news organization and tell the rest of the news media to not treat them like a news organization. Can you explain why it's appropriate for the White House to say one of them is not a news organization and the rest of the media should not treat them like one.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs: We render opinion based on some their coverage and the fairness of that coverage.

Tapper: That's a pretty sweeping declaration that they're not a news organization. How are they different from, say another, say ABC, MSNBC, Univision?

Gibbs: You and I should watch sometime around 9 o'clock tonight or five this afternoon.

Tapper: I'm not talking about their opinion programs. Or issues you have with certain reports. I'm talking about saying that thousands of individuals who work for a media organization do not work for a news organization. Why is that appropriate for the White House to say?

Gibbs: That is our opinion.

RAW DATA: Transcript of Gibbs Discussing Fox News - Political News - FOXNews.com

Gibb's references two of Fox's opinion shows in his answer. Beck's questions are a huge thorn in this administration's side. They don't like his questions because they're hitting way too close for comfort.

If it wasn't for Fox the birthers wouldn't have a place to voice their wacko concerns.

I haven't seen any birther stuff on Fox but then again I don't watch all Fox, all the time. Lou Dobbs was at it awhile back. But CNN (who fact checked an SNL skit) is a REAL news source (Obama said so. Well, he didn't say they weren't so one would assume he thinks they are), so I guess if they question the birthers it's ok.

And the people who watch Fox News as a source of news would never vote for obama in the first place.

And I bet a buck you're dead wrong on this.

And why don't you hold Fox News responsible for some of the crap it has been flinging?

What, like Beck and his questions about the people with whom Obama is surrounded?

Last edited:
Did any of these people launch a full-out 'war' on any news media like Obama is doing? It makes Obama look petty and foolish and pushes those who do watch Fox further and further away. Maybe that's his plan. <shrugs>
When Fox news stops their smear campaign on Obama maybe he will stop making comments. If it wasn't for Fox the birthers wouldn't have a place to voice their wacko concerns.
And the people who watch Fox News as a source of news would never vote for obama in the first place. And why don't you hold Fox News responsible for some of the crap it has been flinging?

lets see they give the birthers a stage to fabricate their lies, they tell people obama will be indoctrinating their children, and lets not forget obama is a communist.
And the republican party has been attacking the liberal media for years.

lets see they give the birthers a stage to fabricate their lies, they tell people obama will be indoctrinating their children, and lets not forget obama is a communist.

Wow.....do you think for yourself or regurgitate what you hear?
They do not give a stage to the birthers...they never even diuscuss them.
They do not tell us Obama is indoctinating our children. They report on how children are told by their teachers to sing songs praising Obama...and how this could lead to indoctrination...and that is true. I thank them for reportingt things like that.
Never heard a fox news reporter or anchor call Obama a communist.
And the republican attacks the loiberal media?
LMAO....did you see what you wrote?....Repubnlicans attack liberal media...you mean the liberal media that does not exist? That liberal media?

"Republicans now have their own network in Fox, so guys who don't like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs."
James Carville

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle." --Jon Stewart

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman

"A couple of hours ago, President Bush arrived back in the United States after a controversial trip to England. The president said he was looking forward to seeing his loved ones. Of course he was talking about the reporters at Fox News." —Conan O'Brien

One might take Fox news a little more seriously if they did throw more than softballs at republican politicians.

If it wasn't for FOX news refusal to just drink the Obama kool-aid, we'd still have a self avowed communist sitting an arms length away from the president. We'd have two tax cheats making important policy decisions. We wouldn't have a clue that ACORN is a corrupt liberal organization that commited blatant voter fraud, and was PROVEN to be more than willing to be a participant in the exploitation and abuse of innocent children. We wouldn't have a clue that Obama is trying to sneak in a perverted pile of garbage to advise him on the safety of our school children. We wouldn't have a clue as to what this healthcare sham of a bill will ACTUALLY end up costing this country and its citizens.

Kudos to FOX news for their willingness to hold this president and administration accountable. You sure as hell won't see that from the liberal MSM who abjectly refuse to hold this president accountable for ANYTHING. But hey, they'll damn sure let us know what Palins wardrobe cost, and what her daily schedule is.

Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

In the last debate Obama himself said "you can judge me based on the people I surround myself with"

So now he is surrounded by a man who claimned to be a communist, a woman who admires Moa, a man who wrote about forced sterilization, another man who believes animals should have the right to sue people...and so some of us are asking questions...PER OBAMAS STATEMENT.....

And we are wrong to do what he suggested we do?

Guess he should hand pick his audience and have them all toss softball questions that he already knows in advance so he can have his answer all spiffed up to make himself look good. Seems to work for Obama. Fat Al should try it.

James Carville

:lol:

No wonder Obama is waging war against FOX news. Like Al Gore, he just hates the TRUTH being shoved directly in his face.

YouTube - Al Gore & The Death of Journalism
It seems Al Gore doesn't want to lose all that money he's going to make on the Cap and Trade bullshit so, he'll simply shut down the press when they question his insane claims.

kind of like Bush did when scientists were coming out for global warming. Pot meet Kettle!

And still no proof on global warming....so your point is?

Uh didn't W even admit that it exists??

No wonder Obama is waging war against FOX news. Like Al Gore, he just hates the TRUTH being shoved directly in his face.

It seems Al Gore doesn't want to lose all that money he's going to make on the Cap and Trade bullshit so, he'll simply shut down the press when they question his insane claims.

I am trying to watch your video but it's taking a while because the video has to load but in the mean time I have one question.

What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection.

Even IF al gore is doing exactly what you claim then what does that have to do with obama and foxnews??

I am trying to watch your video but it's taking a while because the video has to load but in the mean time I have one question.

What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection.

Even IF al gore is doing exactly what you claim then what does that have to do with obama and foxnews??

When a reporter asked Gore about the ruling in GB saying that there were 9 facts in gores movie that were factually untrue, Gore had his mic shut off.

Very much like Obama.....if one asks a question that he does not like, he turns them away...ie fox news.

It is a trend and one that is getting some steam...and it is not good for society when difficult questions do not need to be answered.

They do not tell us Obama is indoctinating our children. They report on how children are told by their teachers to sing songs praising Obama...and how this could lead to indoctrination...and that is true. I thank them for reportingt things like that.
LMAO....did you see what you wrote?....Repubnlicans attack liberal media...you mean the liberal media that does not exist? That liberal media?

You just proved the damage their false claims of indoctrination can do.
And really they don't cover birthers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbed9snwjBM]YouTube - BAAAMM!!—Fox News Covers Obama's Citizenship and Birth Certificate Issue[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBog4QAu19E]YouTube - Sean Hannity Reports on US Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook vs Barack Obama [FOX News][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVcShFKw5yQ]YouTube - Fox News Hosts Wingnut Birther Mark Williams to Promote Teabagging Express[/ame]

note mark williams has said Obama doesn't hold a valid birth certificate.

Guess he should hand pick his audience and have them all toss softball questions that he already knows in advance so he can have his answer all spiffed up to make himself look good. Seems to work for Obama. Fat Al should try it.

James Carville

LOL further away?? Do you actually believe that those who watch foxnews religiously can get any further away?? LOL
I watch it sometimes just to see what they are going to say. I caught one of beck's shows when he tried to describe a portion of the voting public as a fringe group in one breath and then in the next breath he tried to talk up the tea party movement whose numbers are smaller than the group he was calling a fringe group. LOL

Quite simple.
Obama is pissed because FOX news is refusing to drink the Kool-aid. They are willing to expose his lies, and the people he surrounds himself with. Hence, all those he's had no choice but to toss them under the bus when they have become a political liability. You know?..Van Jones, Nancy Killifer, Reverend Wright, Tom Daschle and on and on and on.

Now, in the video, the reporter asks Gore about the 9 lies in his movie that were exposed by british scientists. Gores people ordered the microphone cut off when those questions started getting a lil' too close for comfort.

It's one in the same. Ask questions that might actually expose, and you get censored. Or, you get threatened with having your access cut off.

Sad really!

Last edited:

You just proved the damage their false claims of indoctrination can do.
And really they don't cover birthers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbed9snwjBM]YouTube - BAAAMM!!—Fox News Covers Obama's Citizenship and Birth Certificate Issue[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBog4QAu19E]YouTube - Sean Hannity Reports on US Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook vs Barack Obama [FOX News][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVcShFKw5yQ]YouTube - Fox News Hosts Wingnut Birther Mark Williams to Promote Teabagging Express[/ame]

note mark williams has said Obama doesn't hold a valid birth certificate.

FOX presents all sides. They give people their due. That's why they have a balance of lefty's on their network.

What you want is all opposing views against your beloved messiah completely squashed.

Your beloved messiah would love to have all those opposing his views completely squashed. They're exposing him by the day. He doesn't like being exposed. He doesn't like those around him being exposed. It's costing him big time.

Quite simple.
Obama is pissed because FOX news is refusing to drink the Kool-aid. They are willing to expose his lies, and the people he surrounds himself with. Hence, all those he's had no choice but to under the bus when they have become a political liability. You know?..Van Jones, Nancy Killifer, Reverend Wright, Tom Daschle and on and on and on.

Now, in the video, the reporter asks Gore about the 9 lies in his movie that were exposed by british scientists. Gores people ordered the microphone cut off when those questions started getting a lil' too close for comfort.

It's one in the same. Ask questions that might actually expose, and you get censored. Or, you get threatened with having your access cut off.

Sad really!

It looks like you're the one who is pissed. Obama and Gore sure did push your buttons by not taking Fox's shit anymore.

Don't worry, you all can start turning on each other now that nobody else is listening.

So which office is Al Gore holding right now?

Uh huh.

Thought so.

And still no proof on global warming....so your point is?

Uh didn't W even admit that it exists??

No...he admitted it was worthy of research.
He never said it existed as a result of humans.

I think you need to go back and look at W's 2007 SOTU address in which he calls global climate change a serious challenge.

"These technologies will help us be better stewards of the environment, and they will help us to confront the serious challenge of global climate change,"

Looks like W believed it was real. LOL

Forum List

Back