Lib's just hate being called out on their lies...Here's the perfect example!

drsmith1022 says, "OPINIONS about advisors with no political power and people who made mistakes on their taxes?? LOL"

Is it funny to have paid advisors with no political power?

Yes, especially considering the FACT that obama is not the first president to do this and only now are a bunch of hypocritical lemmings deciding to be bothered by it because they were told to be upset about it. LOL

He could do better and stop the practice. You know, change?

Can YOU prove they don't have power?

Are you serious?? what in the constitution gives political advisors power?? Hmm??

They don't need the Constitution to have power. They have access.

Making a mistake and not paying taxes on part of you income can be a mistake can you prove that any of them did it intentionally??

For starters they paid up. One was appointed to run the Treasury/IRS. Oversight on his part?

Is it funny they didn't pay their taxes?

It's funny that you righties are now making a huge deal about things you basically ignored for 8 years while a republican was in charge of the white house. LOL

Can you find any supporting evidence I gave them a pass?

your an excusemaker.

Nope just laughing at a bunch of losers trying to tear down a US president while they pretend that makes them patriotic when they believed the exact opposite when a republican was president. LOL

Troll comment

drsmith1022 says, "OPINIONS about advisors with no political power and people who made mistakes on their taxes?? LOL"

Is it funny to have paid advisors with no political power?

Yes, especially considering the FACT that obama is not the first president to do this and only now are a bunch of hypocritical lemmings deciding to be bothered by it because they were told to be upset about it. LOL

He could do better and stop the practice. You know, change?

Why should he since there was nothing wrong with it when a republican did it??

Are you serious?? what in the constitution gives political advisors power?? Hmm??

They don't need the Constitution to have power. They have access.

They are advisors and therefore ADVISE the president, of course they have access. LOL Beyond having access what powers do you think they have??

Making a mistake and not paying taxes on part of you income can be a mistake can you prove that any of them did it intentionally??

For starters they paid up. One was appointed to run the Treasury/IRS. Oversight on his part?

Still no proof that anything was done intentionally. Imagine that.

It's funny that you righties are now making a huge deal about things you basically ignored for 8 years while a republican was in charge of the white house. LOL

Can you find any supporting evidence I gave them a pass?

Oh so now you are interested in evidence?? LOL funny how you provide so little and demand so much. LOL

your an excusemaker.

Nope just laughing at a bunch of losers trying to tear down a US president while they pretend that makes them patriotic when they believed the exact opposite when a republican was president. LOL

Troll comment

In case you missed it the entirety of your posts in this thread were troll comments. So you get what you give and if you can't take a small part of what you give then perhaps you should find a new hobby?

And still no proof on global warming....so your point is?
Bush made sure of that.

A president with an approval rating bordering on 30% is credited with no one being able to actually prove global warming actually exists?

Wow...seems to me you are one of those Bush haters with really no background to base your hate on....except rhetoric you heard.

Bush was not the best...I agree....but now you have hit the bottom in my eyes...blame him for lack of global warming proof.....PATHETIC.

The Bush administration made every attempt to suppress the proof of global warming. For the proof has been out there for the last 50 years. As for Bush himself, I doubt that he himself had an opinion on the subject. The bastard is just too dumb to have an opinion on any subject concerning science.

Climate Science Censorship - Federal Scientists Accuse Bush of Climate Science Censorship

Federal Employees Report Climate Science Censorship
A report titled “Investigation Reveals Widespread Suppression of Federal Climate Research”, released last January by two leading nonprofits, the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) and the Government Accountability Project (GAP), found that nearly half of 279 federal climate scientists who responded to a survey reported being pressured to delete references to “global warming” or “climate change” from scientific papers or reports, while many said they were prevented from talking to the media or had their work on the topic edited.

Now if the Global Warming Cult loons were whining about "Global Cooling" instead,i might be willing to listen a bit more. Global Cooling would be a real catastrophe. More Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere will not be the death of us all. In fact the Planet might only become a Greener Planet. No need to Fear Monger or panic over this unless you're trying to advance a political agenda. Global Cooling however,would be absolutely catastrophic to plant life and especially food crops. There would likely be mass starvation if Global Cooling occurs. More & more Scientists are beginning to focus on this rather than "Global Warming." Personally i'm just not the hysterical whiny type so i wont be panicking over either one. We're just not gonna be here very long so i suggest you just live and enjoy your short time here. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Just read up a bit more on 'The Little Ice Age' of the Middle Ages. Global Cooling could be something worth worrying about. Hmm?

Wow it looks like libo fits in fine with a lot of the righties on this board. He chimes in to attack other posters telling them that they are wrong and doesn't provide anything of substance to back up his allegations.

Imaigine that.

Oh and it's funny how jester hasn't come back yet but then I guess this is like his thread that he started about the DOW on the msnbc boards. He started his thread to attack obama over the dow and yet after he started his thread the dow went up steadily and jester all but disappeared from his own thread. LOL

Wow it looks like libo fits in fine with a lot of the righties on this board. He chimes in to attack other posters telling them that they are wrong and doesn't provide anything of substance to back up his allegations.

Imaigine that.

Oh and it's funny how jester hasn't come back yet but then I guess this is like his thread that he started about the DOW on the msnbc boards. He started his thread to attack obama over the dow and yet after he started his thread the dow went up steadily and jester all but disappeared from his own thread. LOL

Maybe....just maybe....Jester has a job and doesnt have the time like you to sit on this board and ssee who is here and who is not?

Maybe if you get a real job yourself you would not be so wrapped up in how much money other people are making?

Maybe if you got a job you would not worry about the cost of healthcare?

Maybe if you got a job you would not be so wrapped up in what freebies you will get?

Maybe if you got a job, you would know wehat it is like to pay constant increases n taxes...so we can support your sorry ass?

Just saying'

Imaigine that.

Maybe....just maybe....Jester has a job and doesnt have the time like you to sit on this board and ssee who is here and who is not?

Maybe if you get a real job yourself you would not be so wrapped up in how much money other people are making?

Maybe if you got a job you would not be so wrapped up in what freebies you will get?

Maybe if you got a job, you would know wehat it is like to pay constant increases n taxes...so we can support your sorry ass?

Just saying'

Hey now! I work and have time to sit online most of the time. :razz:

But then most of my job is just sitting around online anyway. :lol:

Imaigine that.

Just saying'

Yup...
You dont count.

Just saying'

Yup...
You dont count.

Aaaw pooh. :(

Imaigine that.

Just saying'

So, when was the last time your taxes went up (federal, not state and not fees)?

Imaigine that.

Just saying'

So, when was the last time your taxes went up (federal, not state and not fees)?

Been many years....but it is quite obvious that is going to change.
why do you ask?

Just saying'

why do you ask?

First you make assumptions about a person's employment status, which of course you have no way of knowing. And then you make a statement implying that you're being overtaxed. Even if the Bush tax cuts are rolled back, you won't be paying any more than you did in the 90's, and by your screen name, I presume you're old enough to remember those boon years when nobody complained about paying a little more as long as the economy kept humming along.

why do you ask?

First you make assumptions about a person's employment status, which of course you have no way of knowing. And then you make a statement implying that you're being overtaxed. Even if the Bush tax cuts are rolled back, you won't be paying any more than you did in the 90's, and by your screen name, I presume you're old enough to remember those boon years when nobody complained about paying a little more as long as the economy kept humming along.
When exactly was that "when nobody cared" about paying higher taxes?

Imaigine that.

Just saying'

WOW Are you stalking me?

Do you have anything valid to offer to this debate or did you come here only to attack me with your baseless and dishonest opinions??

Imaigine that.

Just saying'

Mine too. LOL I am on here for only a few hours a day and still get attacked by dishonest trolls who stalk me from thread to thread.

Forum List

Back