Libertarian Gary Johnson on Donald Trump’s Plan to Build a Wall – “Racist! It’s Just Racist!”

Johnson holding true to his Libertarian principles of open borders. And they can't understand why they can't get elected. :lol:
The libertarian position isn't open borders. The libertarian position is absolute private property rights. You can exclude whoever you want from your property, but others can invite whoever they want onto theirs.

It is racist . If it wasn't Trump would also be calling for a wall on the Canadian border , which is far more porous than the one with Mexico .
You're insane!

You said " we should have strong borders " . Yet nothing about the Canadian border . Why??
Yes, we must stop the massive influx of Canadians smuggling bacon and Canadian Mist across our Northern border.
You think it's just Canadians coming over from the North? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think the bigger issue isnt that its racist. Its that people are calling something that cant ever happen names.

Trump cant build a wall, he cant make Mexico pay for it. We already started building a wall and couldnt fund it.

It is racist . If it wasn't Trump would also be calling for a wall on the Canadian border , which is far more porous than the one with Mexico .
You're insane!

You said " we should have strong borders " . Yet nothing about the Canadian border . Why??
Yes, we must stop the massive influx of Canadians smuggling bacon and Canadian Mist across our Northern border.
You think it's just Canadians coming over from the North? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The reality is most Trump voters believe the only Illegal that come to this country is Hispanic and everyone else come here legally.

They believe the only sex slave traders are Hispanic and ignore the Asian Sex Slave trade and Eastern European Sex Slave Trade.

They believe only Hispanics sell illegal drugs while they ignore the meth lab in their one room trailer they live in.

Discussing reality with Trump voters is a fruitless venture but by all means enjoy the comedy...

MEXICAN IS NOT A RACE. HONDURAN IS NOT A RACE, GUATAMALAN IS NOT A RACE, HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE.

ETHNICITY AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ARE NOT RACES.

I think the bigger issue isnt that its racist. Its that people are calling something that cant ever happen names.

Trump cant build a wall, he cant make Mexico pay for it. We already started building a wall and couldnt fund it.

the wall is easy to build, funding is easy to obtain through trade agreements that collect tariffs on Mexican imports.

this is not complicated or difficult.

Illegal Immigrants Coming in Through Canada

" In 2012, 52% were from Mexico, 15% from Central America, 12% from Asia, 6% from South America, 5% from the Caribbean, and another 5% from Europe and Canada.[2] A report published in 2015 found that, for the first time since immigration from Mexico began to rise in the 1970s, more immigrants from Mexico are leaving the United States than coming into the country.[3] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

Sanctuary Cities:

Sanctuary city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I have listed above the links and data of illegals coming across to the U.S. illegally, and now it is time to discuss.

It is true the majority of Illegals come here through the Southern Border but it is untrue that the Canadian border is secure or more secure. The reality is it is easier to cross over into this country from Canada than it is from Mexico.

The United States already has portions of walls built and tunnels are already being found every day and motion sensors will not be deployed all across the wall to prevent illegal tunneling.

The reality is to fix the illegal immigration problem you have to do away with Sanctuary cities and states. State like Texas ( Republican ) and New Mexico ( Governor is Republican ) should be held accountable for allowing sanctuary status to happen within their state borders.

Also Mayors in cities like Dallas and Houston should be held accountable for allowing Sanctuary status to illegals.

Another thing never discussed is those that come here on visas that overstay their welcome.

See many of you racists only believe the illegals are Hispanic that come from Mexico or Central America but you have plenty of them that come from Asia that overstay their visa and then become out of status.

The solution to the illegal immigration problem is:

1. Go after the employer.

2. Dry up all resources that will help illegals.

3. Change the marriage laws.

4. Enforce laws on the books and hire more ICE officers.

5. Go after Sanctuary cities and states.

I know let just build that damn wall and become more like East Berlin that Trump and his voters have longed for all this time!

Who?? Another whiny loser with absolutely no chance of ever becoming President. Movin on...

the wall is easy to build, funding is easy to obtain through trade agreements that collect tariffs on Mexican imports.

People who are never tasked to do things always go on about how easy it is. If it was that easy we wouldnt have run out of money all the other times trying to do it.

Just because Trump has you thinking its easy and funding it will be a breeze doesnt mean anything. Its sure does sound reassuring tho

He's the former governor of New Mexico. That state has the highest percentage of beaners in the US. So now it should be clear why he's so pro-beaner.

Libertarian cucktard Gary Johnson thinks you are a racist if you believe a nation
should have strong borders.

I suspect Johnson is a fine Democrat.

He does "agree with 73% of what Bernie Sanders says"

People who are never tasked to do things always go on about how easy it is. If it was that easy we wouldnt have run out of money all the other times trying to do it.

Just because Trump has you thinking its easy and funding it will be a breeze doesnt mean anything. Its sure does sound reassuring tho
One of the most successful real estate developers/builders in the world can toss up a wall in his sleep. Mere childs play

One of the most successful real estate developers/builders in the world can toss up a wall in his sleep. Mere childs play

Yes and the most powerful and richest govt ran out of money trying it. Trump makes you feel good, I get it. But reality dont lie and he doesnt have more money than the Govt

Yes and the most powerful and richest govt ran out of money trying it. Trump makes you feel good, I get it. But reality dont lie and he doesnt have more money than the Govt

Bullshit, Obama would not let the wall get built. Stop with the lies.

You're saying there isnt a wall? Or that you believe Obama stopped them?

Because one of those things are provable.

Oh? Explain how easy it is.....give us details of its ease.

I guess you don't realize that there is a partial wall up already. It gets climbed and tunneled under all the time.

The same Gary Johnson who used to be CEO of "cannibis sativa inc"? I bet Johnson would have liked nothing better than to be able to sell the junk to white as well as black and Hispanic teenagers. Does that mean he isn't racist?

Forum List

Back