Watching CNN

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
They went on a ride along with ICE unit in Chicago who harbors illegal wetbacks and the ONE they couldn't find was a convicted child molester and the 2 they caught were big time drug traffickers/dealers. This is what you get under the Obama/Clinton regime. Hell under most RINO's regimes this is what we got. Its more important to guard the feelings of a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER than it is to deport the piece of shit! Chicago REFUSES to cooperate with ICE as does over 300! CITIES in America! WTF? My wife and kids and I put our lives at risk because some beaner who has no place in my country is given a free pass because its "mean" to deport the piece of shit!? God damnit this pisses me off. My wife drives home from work at night and knowing she is at risk because its mean to deport some piece of shit. Unbelievable.

Kingsport TN eh? I lived in Piney Flats for a bit. Hung out at the Nashville Sound in Johnson City allot. Funny thing, in the year 2000 everyone was scared of the messikins taking all their jobs, well, the natives to the area that worked. Never happened. Well, maybe they raped some, but no more then the average white dude did.

Kingsport TN eh? I lived in Piney Flats for a bit. Hung out at the Nashville Sound in Johnson City allot. Funny thing, in the year 2000 everyone was scared of the messikins taking all their jobs, well, the natives to the area that worked. Never happened. Well, maybe they raped some, but no more then the average white dude did.
They still don't belong here. Its really that simple.

Chicago,,the next detroit/baltimore if Hillary wins. will be like the old old west where people are just shooting one another like its a sport knowing they can get away with it.

Forum List

Back