Libertarian Gary Johnson on Donald Trump’s Plan to Build a Wall – “Racist! It’s Just Racist!”

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He's the former governor of New Mexico. That state has the highest percentage of beaners in the US. So now it should be clear why he's so pro-beaner.

Libertarian cucktard Gary Johnson thinks you are a racist if you believe a nation
should have strong borders.

It is racist . If it wasn't Trump would also be calling for a wall on the Canadian border , which is far more porous than the one with Mexico .

Johnson holding true to his Libertarian principles of open borders. And they can't understand why they can't get elected. :lol:

He's the former governor of New Mexico. That state has the highest percentage of beaners in the US. So now it should be clear why he's so pro-beaner.

Libertarian cucktard Gary Johnson thinks you are a racist if you believe a nation

I suspect Johnson is a fine Democrat.

You know for just for the fun of it I looked up the percentage of Mexican in the State of New Mexico and it is 28.7% of the state population and Texas has 31.6%, so you are full of fucking shit as usual!

List of U.S. states by Hispanic and Latino population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also the Wall is pointless when they will tunnel under the damn thing like they do with the portions already built. I know how dare I point out the fact that there are portions already built that the border patrol fails to secure at this moment.

So Trump is a moronic imbecile to think a wall will work and Timmy is correct because if Trump wanted to secure America then he would call for a wall at both borders and not just across Mexico.

I know you believe the only illegal in this country came from Mexico...

Last edited:
'Libertarian Gary Johnson on Donald Trump’s Plan to Build a Wall – “Racist! It’s Just Racist!”'

It’s both racism and bigotry – in addition to being completely idiotic.

You know for just for the fun of it I looked up the percentage of Mexican in the State of New Mexico and it is 28.7% of the state population and Texas has 31.6%, so you are full of fucking shit as usual!

List of U.S. states by Hispanic and Latino population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also the Wall is pointless when they will tunnel under the damn thing like they do with the portions already built. I know how dare I point out the fact that there are portions already built that the border patrol fails to secure at this moment.

So Trump is a moronic imbecile to think a wall will work and Timmy is correct because if Trump wanted to secure America then he would call for a wall at both borders and not just across Mexico.

Sophisticated ground sensors under and along the base of the wall will detect sneaky tunneling wetbacks and 3rd world migrants.

It is racist . If it wasn't Trump would also be calling for a wall on the Canadian border , which is far more porous than the one with Mexico .
You're insane!

You said " we should have strong borders " . Yet nothing about the Canadian border . Why??
Yes, we must stop the massive influx of Canadians smuggling bacon and Canadian Mist across our Northern border.

So your saying it's not about the physical border then? We are starting to agree here!

Very stupid comment. Illegals are not pouring over the Canadian border. Drugs and sex slaves are not free flowing across the border. Canada is a first world nation that protects it's borders.

Get a clue fucko!

And those damn Canadians take our jobs, join gangs and increase the criminal element in our big cities! Then they have the nerve to send US money back to their families in Canada! And they refuse to learn English! Damn them! Right, Timmy? You are right on top of things, there.

It appears on first go round, that Johnson's run for the roses is hurting the Hildebeast way more than the Donald!

I heard Gary “legalize the bud, man” Johnson interviewed on a radio show today.

He loves immigration, illegal even. When asked about a border he did a tap dance.

That’s all I need to know about that pothead..... Taking it to the Hildebeasty!

It appears on first go round, that Johnson's run for the roses is hurting the Hildebeast way more than the Donald!

He loves immigration, illegal even. When asked about a border he did a tap dance.

That deserves it's own thread Vigilante. Good find.

That deserves it's own thread Vigilante. Good find.

Go run with it Steve, I am NO LONGER ALLOWED to start threads...You want some juicy leads, PM me!

Gary Johnson is a huge investor in pot. He would love to be in a position to advance his business interests.

Sophisticated ground sensors under and along the base of the wall will detect sneaky tunneling wetbacks and 3rd world migrants.

1. They have yet to deploy this.

2. You're a fucking racist.

3. Having an actual discussion with a moron like you is pointless. The reality is the wall will not stop illegal immigration into this country. The government will not sensor the entire wall and if they even sensor certain portions by the time they get there the cartels would have moved.

4. You're a fucking racist.

5. The money wasted on building the wall would be better used in hiring new ICE officers and going after employers that hire illegals. Those like you and Trump do not want to go after the employer because it is those like you that hire illegals and then refuse to pay them while you vote Republican.

6. You're a fucking retarded racist.

7. As Timmy pointed out the wall idea is to prevent Hispanic illegals from entering the country and all a Hispanic has to do is get a visa and let it lapse and poof they're here and here as illegals.

8. You're a fucking racist.

9. The wall never be built as long as McConnell and Ryan run things, and if you vote them out and the House and Senate turn Democratic then nothing will get done, but hey keep on dreaming about that fucking wall.

10. You're a fucking racist...

1. They have yet to deploy this.

2. You're a fucking racist.

3. Having an actual discussion with a moron like you is pointless. The reality is the wall will not stop illegal immigration into this country. The government will not sensor the entire wall and if they even sensor certain portions by the time they get there the cartels would have moved.

4. You're a fucking racist.

5. The money wasted on building the wall would be better used in hiring new ICE officers and going after employers that hire illegals. Those like you and Trump do not want to go after the employer because it is those like you that hire illegals and then refuse to pay them while you vote Republican.

6. You're a fucking retarded racist.

7. As Timmy pointed out the wall idea is to prevent Hispanic illegals from entering the country and all a Hispanic has to do is get a visa and let it lapse and poof they're here and here as illegals.

8. You're a fucking racist.

9. The wall never be built as long as McConnell and Ryan run things, and if you vote them out and the House and Senate turn Democratic then nothing will get done, but hey keep on dreaming about that fucking wall.

10. You're a fucking racist...

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Steve McGarrett, White American Patriot!

Forum List

Back