Free State Project: Reaches goal of 20,000 Revolutionaries

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
I was looking up "liberty districts" online and found this update instead:
That in Feb.2016 the FSP (Free State Project) had reached its goal of organizing 20,000 pledged supporters to move to NH to set up libertarian govt under minimal regulations and maximum individual freedom:

Free State Project | Liberty in Our Lifetime

"NEW HAMPSHIRE is looking for several thousand individuals to relocate to a great state, pay no sales or income tax, and enjoy good schools and a safe environment, all within an hour or two from beaches, lakes, mountains and cities.

Sporting a low 2.6 percent unemployment rate, employers across the Granite State are clamoring for you, out-of-staters, to come to New Hampshire and stay, work and play here. Once you do, you won’t want to leave. These high quality jobs come from a diverse base of organizations. Use your soft skills, love of technology, interest in advanced manufacturing, or many other areas as you consider joining our New Hampshire team. As an added benefit, you could meet the next President of the United States during our rousing political season. Contact a Granite State company now!"

Read more from Matt Cookson, president of Cookson Strategic Communications and executive director of the NH High Tech Council. Of course, Free Staters have been marketing the great Granite State for many years. We know it is an incredible place to live for hundreds of reasons. Visit the Free Stater community during PorcFest. Join the FSP Job Alert group on Facebook to network and ask question. Then, make your move... An improvement in your quality of living is right around the corner!

I'm sure that will work out almost as well as when they intended to shut down Washington. Let me know how it works out for you.

Forum List

Back