Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

My man Beck at a photoshoot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_UWyZ9xf4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck Behind The Scenes‬‏[/ame]

Here's another lovely Conservative..who was "attacked"..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li2u10aOWAA]YouTube - ‪Republican Race-Baiter Ashley Todd Goes To Jail‬‏[/ame]

And this is nothing new among conservatives. The grandfather of conservative tv..ladies and gentlemen..Morton Downey Jr!

In 1989, as fascination with Downey's TV show began to wane, he was involved in an incident in a San Francisco International Airport restroom in which he claimed to have been attacked by neo-Nazis who painted a swastika on his face and attempted to shave his head. Some inconsistencies in Downey's account (e.g., the swastika was painted in reverse, suggesting that Downey had drawn it himself in a mirror), and the failure of the police to find supportive evidence, led many to suspect that the incident was a hoax and a plea for attention.[10][16] A few months later, the show was cancelled.[10]

Morton Downey, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Beck's a known liar.

And this sounds like Bullshit.

Your post sounds like bullshit too. Does that give me the right to throw something at you? Seriously, I'm trying to work out the ground rules for behavior in 21st century America.

And this is nothing new among conservatives. The grandfather of conservative tv..ladies and gentlemen..Morton Downey Jr!

In 1989, as fascination with Downey's TV show began to wane, he was involved in an incident in a San Francisco International Airport restroom in which he claimed to have been attacked by neo-Nazis who painted a swastika on his face and attempted to shave his head. Some inconsistencies in Downey's account (e.g., the swastika was painted in reverse, suggesting that Downey had drawn it himself in a mirror), and the failure of the police to find supportive evidence, led many to suspect that the incident was a hoax and a plea for attention.[10][16] A few months later, the show was cancelled.[10]

Morton Downey, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I expect better from you, Sallow.

You think the right can't produce examples of the same bullshit from your 'side'? Is this a pissing contest or are we grown up enough to say 'bad behavior is not acceptable - no matter who does it'? I know I'm grown up enough to say that.

Beck's a known liar.

Your post sounds like bullshit too. Does that give me the right to throw something at you? Seriously, I'm trying to work out the ground rules for behavior in 21st century America.

I live in New York..and I know how New Yorkers behave. No one gives a shit about celebrities in the City. I've personally walked passed a dozen or so without batting an eye. I sat in a bar once with that idiot Maury Povich, who got so drunk he bumped into me several times, once knocking over a beer..and I said nothing to him.

That's basically the way we roll. I'm calling Beck on his shit.

Did he file a police report?

Beck's a known liar.

I live in New York..and I know how New Yorkers behave. No one gives a shit about celebrities in the City. I've personally walked passed a dozen or so without batting an eye. I sat in a bar once with that idiot Maury Povich, who got so drunk he bumped into me several times, once knocking over a beer..and I said nothing to him.

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit about 'the way New Yorkers roll', I am, however, interested in why you think it's ok for someone to treat his wife badly because you don't like the guy. Personally, I find that rather pathetic... and indefensible. But that's how I roll.... I disagree with people intimidating someone going about their private business..... and, frankly, I would say the same no matter who it was.... and that's the way I roll too.... what is right is right for everyone.... it doesn't matter who it is.

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit about 'the way New Yorkers roll', I am, however, interested in why you think it's ok for someone to treat his wife badly because you don't like the guy. Personally, I find that rather pathetic... and indefensible. But that's how I roll.... I disagree with people intimidating someone going about their private business..... and, frankly, I would say the same no matter who it was.... and that's the way I roll too.... what is right is right for everyone.... it doesn't matter who it is.

You're not getting me.

I don't think it happened.

I think Beck is lying.

I posted a YouTube video where he faked tears using vicks vapor rub under his eyes.

He's got zero credibility..no I take that back..his credibility is in the negative numbers.

You're not getting me.

I don't think it happened.

I think Beck is lying.

I posted a YouTube video where he faked tears using vicks vapor rub under his eyes.

He's got zero credibility..no I take that back..his credibility is in the negative numbers.

Interesting concept. Post an irrelevant video and use that to back up the fact that you accept violence from the left. Cool. I had you down as intelligent and reasonable. Looks like I was wrong.

Interesting concept. Post an irrelevant video and use that to back up the fact that you accept violence from the left. Cool. I had you down as intelligent and reasonable. Looks like I was wrong.

It's not an "interesting concept"..he's lying.

And it's not about me..

Someone posted the pictures in this very thread.

Doesn't look like anyone did anything to him.

I've sat in that very same park multiple times with no problems.

If there was an altercation..there are PLENTY of police at those events.

Was there a police report filed?

And it's not about me..

"He's lying" - that is your opinion. It is not fact.

So, supposing he's not lying. Suppose what he said happened, actually happened. Are you ok with his wife being intimidated because you dislike her husband or are you ashamed of the behavior of those involved? Not rocket science.

I found the evil photographs! Now I can perpetuate the hatred!

'You could just lynch me:' Glenn Beck claims he and his family were attacked in New York park during outdoor movie | Mail Online

I am still doing the math of how someone "intentionally" kicks a glass of wine into someone's back.
I'm still doing the math on how the back of her blouse is completely dry! He said it happened "shortly after their arrival" but no pictures of her show her with a wet back!!! In fact, all of the pictures show everyone ignoring him!!! Even when he's standing up trying to attract attention, everyone is ignoring his smiling face!!!!!

I would guess that he made the whole thing up!!! :eusa_liar:

article-2009262-0CC6FFA200000578-172_468x343.jpg

article-2009262-0CC6FF9A00000578-779_468x419.jpg

article-2009262-0CC6FFB500000578-230_468x346.jpg

article-2009262-0CC6FFA900000578-171_468x347.jpg

Looks like nothing happened.

And it's not about me..

So, supposing he's not lying. Suppose what he said happened, actually happened. Are you ok with his wife being intimidated because you dislike her husband or are you ashamed of the behavior of those involved? Not rocket science.

I don't like bad behavior..and I don't care where it comes from. I've met plenty of people from all spectrums of society. I treat them essentially the same. Whether that be a janitor or a CEO.

And it's not about me..

I don't like bad behavior..and I don't care where it comes from. I've met plenty of people from all spectrums of society. I treat them essentially the same. Whether that be a janitor or a CEO.

Clearly, it is too hard for you to say 'if it happened, it was wrong'. Got it.

Clearly, it is too hard for you to say 'if it happened, it was wrong'. Got it.

As is entertaining the possibility that this carnival barker, who is known to have been less then truthful before, to be lying now..apparently.

Which the above pictures and lack of a police report attest too.

I've been in Bryant park several times for shows, the last time being a broadway revue. When I arrived there was no where to sit..and a couple invited me and my friend to sit with them. They shared their food and wine with us. The only problem I saw..was a group from out of the state that had grabbed a large section of real estate and they were complaining that in "New Jersey..no one would walk over our blankets"..or "I can't stand feet". They were laughed at..but people made sure to remove their shoes when traversing their area..which squashed the whole thing.

They were plenty of police in the park..who looked the other way as people openly consumed wine and beer. They were also plenty of porta-potties and vendors selling snacks outside the park. It was extremely enjoyable.

I've been to the Philharmonic in Central Park as well..many times. I've never ever seen any problems at any of these gatherings. It's one of the wonderful things about New York. And I take umbrage with anyone that disparages New York to get ratings.

Last edited:
It's an easy enough thing to omit any pics that might show a woman with a white blouse on drenched with champagne. We'd have to have a forensic scientist look at any photo evidence to see if she had been splashed with champagne and the amount.

Why don't we test her blouse for champagne stains. How much is an acceptable level of champagne to satisfy the left that some was spilled on her????

When were the pics taken, before or after the attack? Where is the proof of that??

You don't even have to see a lib get spit on when he claims so, even though video evidence proved he was not spit on, but when a con makes an accusation you need proof.

The constant double-standards from folks on this forum is pretty damned pathetic.

Last edited:

And it's not about me..

Now you're really full of it.

I believe you're the type that sits back and lets bad things happen to others. You might even cheer like some of those people were doing.

I bet you don't have the decency to stand up and defend anyone from attacks. It's not in your nature.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back