Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

All we have about this 'incident' is what Beck said happened. Personally, I need more than just one person's account of an incident to draw any conclusion about that incident.

He is a proven liar. After taking a vow of truthfulness, which has expired now.
Why would anyone put a time limit on a vow of truthfulness anyway?
As I said, I am making no conclusions about this. As far as I am concerned either conclusion has the same probability of getting heads on a coin toss.

Kicking a glass of wine at anyone is not acceptable behavior anywhere no matter who it is.
It was not terrorism, it said it was borderline violence.
I would never do something like that to Chris Mathews family or Keith Olberman's family or even Rachel Maddows or her family. Evey one has the right to go and see a movie at the park. It doesn't matter who you are, everyone has that right.
His point was total intolerance.

All we have about this 'incident' is what Beck said happened. Personally, I need more than just one person's account of an incident to draw any conclusion about that incident.

What proof do you have that he is a liar?

obie doodle is a proven liar too but go to hell voted for hymn.. so there you have it.

I have you tube tapes to prove Obama lies. Like," if you like your health care insurance you can keep it".
When has Glenn Beck lied?

As I said, I am making no conclusions about this. As far as I am concerned either conclusion has the same probability of getting heads on a coin toss.

M'eh. It will never be corroborated. It's basically Beck's word against some anonymous New Yorkers.

That's the utility of the thing.

If it is as Beck said it is, I agree, families should be left out.

I suspect it is about 10% truth and 90% bullshit/Beck's persecution complex.

My suspicion-o-meter went up with "someone intentionally kicked wine on my wife".

He admitted it, he lied about having his hands on the declaration of independence or the constitution one I forget which.
This was shortly after taking his vow of truthfulness.

He admitted it, he lied about having his hands on the declaration of independence or the constitution one I forget which.
This was shortly after taking his vow of truthfulness.

and you voted for obiedoodle didya?

Kicking a glass of wine at anyone is not acceptable behavior anywhere no matter who it is.
It was not terrorism, it said it was borderline violence.
I would never do something like that to Chris Mathews family or Keith Olberman's family or even Rachel Maddows or her family. Evey one has the right to go and see a movie at the park. It doesn't matter who you are, everyone has that right.
His point was total intolerance.

Unless it's a simple accident.

If someone wanted to make a statement, why not just chuck the wine at Beck and not his wife?

I'll grant you this, if it was intentional, it was a chickenshit move. If you are going to be a punk, be a real punk.

I doubt it was intentional.

The liberal community seems to have caught Glenn Beck in a lie, and Beck has responded to the revelation as he typically does. At his "Restoring Honor" rally Beck when into great detail about his last visit to Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. Beck described to his audience how he, "held the first inaugural address written in his own hand by George Washington."

Continue reading on Examiner.com Video: Glenn Beck admits to lying about Washington's inaugural address at 'Restoring Honor' rally - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Video: Glenn Beck admits to lying about Washington's inaugural address at 'Restoring Honor' rally - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

It was Washingtons inagural address, told you I forgot which.

And remember he lied at the restore honor rally.
How fitting.

Last edited:

M'eh. It will never be corroborated. It's basically Beck's word against some anonymous New Yorkers.

That's the utility of the thing.
Right. It's nothing but an anecdote which has zero relevance to me.

If it is as Beck said it is, I agree, families should be left out.

Me too.

I suspect it is about 10% truth and 90% bullshit/Beck's persecution complex.

My suspicion-o-meter went up with "someone intentionally kicked wine on my wife".
My suspicion-o-meter went up when he did not take the obvious action - call the police for an assault.

But, I still cannot make a conclusion one way or the other. I have my suspicions. I certainly can see the incident happening, but his story doesn't really jibe with me, either.

Well then, he admitted that he lied.
The point is someone kicked a glass of wine and it hit his wife's back and then they shouted we hate Conservatives, we hate republicans.
I don't think that he lied about this.
He said it to make a point about how intolerant Dem's have become to someone they don't like who is a conservative or a repub.
I myself have gotten yelled at and almost attacked several times by saying I am a conservative, while out in public by liberals.

Well then, he admitted that he lied.
The point is someone kicked a glass of wine and it hit his wife's back and then they shouted we hate Conservatives, we hate republicans.
I don't think that he lied about this.
He said it to make a point about how intolerant Dem's have become to someone they don't like who is a conservative or a repub.
I myself have gotten yelled at and almost attacked several times by saying I am a conservative, while out in public by liberals.

I am suprised you have not gotten beaten up.

Forum List

Back