Liberals, do you consider yourself and your liberal friends...

Once you free yourself from fear and begin to actually think about things from more than one angle you will realize just how narrow an existence most people lock themselves into. This is what enlightenment means, everything else follows. To a conservative there is no freedom from fear, ever. I have difficulty comprehending how it must be to live in a world full of terror and being willing to follow any bullshit artist who claims to be able to relive the unending horror of a conservative existence.

Conservatives have opposed every measure that has improved life for the working man.

Health,education,housing,democracy,sanitation,pensions, justice and equality.

You left out the part about conservatives hating puppies, their mothers and sports.
Do they ? Dear me !!
I see people pining for a mythical past when everything was "fine". That time never existed.

A conservative is one who believes in the founding principles of this nation, freedom from tyranny, especially a tyrannical government, freedom to express religion, freedom of expression and the concept that people should be free to live their lives and be successful. Of course, I do see some contradictions with regard to some on the right wanting to legislate our lives such as banning sales of alcohol on Sundays in certain jurisdictions and things like that.

As far as I can tell, the American left supports violently suppressing those that advocate ideas contrary to their belief system. As far as I can tell, the American left does NOT respect the democratic process (as evidenced by their desire to impeach Trump) nor do they respect laws as evidenced by sanctuary cities across the country. The American left seemingly supports unending government growth and spending to the detriment of the standard of living of our nation's citizens. The Department of Education? A total waste of tens of BILLIONS of dollars annually. The American left believes I'm responsible to fund someone else's secondary education. The American left believes I'm responsible to pay for your health coverage. The American left believes I'm responsible to subsidize the existence of every foreigner that feels entitled to live here. The American left believes the U.S. is responsible for every ill in the world.

Once you free yourself from fear and begin to actually think about things from more than one angle you will realize just how narrow an existence most people lock themselves into. This is what enlightenment means, everything else follows. To a conservative there is no freedom from fear, ever. I have difficulty comprehending how it must be to live in a world full of terror and being willing to follow any bullshit artist who claims to be able to relive the unending horror of a conservative existence.

As a community, we vote on things such as our nation's laws. One set of laws concern immigration laws. The left utterly ignores immigration laws and believes that every foreigner that wants to be here is entitled to be here. Conservatives disagree with such concepts and guys like you call that "fear" and "xenophobia".

As a community, we vote on things such as our nation's laws. One set of laws concern immigration laws. The left utterly ignores immigration laws and believes that every foreigner that wants to be here is entitled to be here. Conservatives disagree with such concepts and guys like you call that "fear" and "xenophobia".
I was just observing that every time immigration, racial issues and diversity come up in a conversation ALL LEFTISTS will say that whites have a fear. A fear...(I did not mention xenophobia because it is fear also) Apparently this is the new DNC marching order they all follow.

Its a silly question.

It was so absurd that you were compelled to respond.
Well it wasnt really a question that you wanted to be answered.

I already knew the answer. The American left most definitely considers themselves to be more enlightened, more inclusive, more tolerant and more loving. They also know that conservatives are EVIL. Therefore, beating the fuck out of conservatives in the streets and elsewhere is a perfectly acceptable act. Disobeying the LAW is also fine when it goes against leftists narratives because again, after all, conservatives are EVIL so fuck the democratic process and its laws.

The reality is that the American left is dumb as a fucking rock. Enlightened? LMAO. Dumb as fuck. Tolerant and inclusive? Nobody is as intolerant and exclusive as the left. Loving? Yea, murdering people in the womb is "loving". Beating the fuck out of people with whom you disagree is "loving". Disrespecting your neighbors by ignoring the law is "loving".

Libtards.

I was just observing that every time immigration, racial issues and diversity come up in a conversation ALL LEFTISTS will say that whites have a fear. A fear...(I did not mention xenophobia because it is fear also) Apparently this is the new DNC marching order they all follow.

Anyone opposed to open borders is a xenophobe. The American left does NOT love America. That's why they want to "transform" it, as Obama said, and turn it into an open-borders state and turn American workers (whom the left claims to love so much) into indentured servants to subsidize foreigners. YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO CARE FOR FOREIGNERS THAT WANT TO LIVE HERE!

You are so used to voting your fears you simply know no different and cannot comprehend someone who has optimism as their prime motivation.

Moderates RULE! Of course politics has little impact on love, and decency.

Well, that's the thing. Everyone thinks their moderate and "mainstream". I think it's fair to say there are no "moderates" on this forum. True moderates care little about politics and are more interested in the important stuff like who's on this season's "Dancing with the Stars". That's why we have such shitty government and moronic candidates like Bernie, crooks like Hillary and community agitators like bathhouse Barry.

How enlightened, tolerant, inclusive and loving someone is is not determined by what political party they belong to both parties have decent people and assholes. The problem is those who think their party is the one with only decent people and the other party is all assholes.

You are so used to voting your fears you simply know no different and cannot comprehend someone who has optimism as their prime motivation.

So you support ignoring laws that you don't like. Right? Because you know I'm wrong and that America should accept an unlimited number of foreign migrants. Right?

Its a silly question.

I already knew the answer. The American left most definitely considers themselves to be more enlightened, more inclusive, more tolerant and more loving. They also know that conservatives are EVIL. Therefore, beating the fuck out of conservatives in the streets and elsewhere is a perfectly acceptable act. Disobeying the LAW is also fine when it goes against leftists narratives because again, after all, conservatives are EVIL so fuck the democratic process and its laws.

The reality is that the American left is dumb as a fucking rock. Enlightened? LMAO. Dumb as fuck. Tolerant and inclusive? Nobody is as intolerant and exclusive as the left. Loving? Yea, murdering people in the womb is "loving". Beating the fuck out of people with whom you disagree is "loving". Disrespecting your neighbors by ignoring the law is "loving".

Libtards.
Modern day liberalism, is politicized hypocrisy. Virtually every thing they vocally claim to be in favor of, they act directly against. Ask them about their love of diversity for example. Then ask them what they do to see it preserved in all its glory...

Its a silly question.

Libtards.
Modern day liberalism, is politicized hypocrisy. Virtually every thing they vocally claim to be in favor of, they act directly against. Ask them about their love of diversity for example. Then ask them what they do to see it preserved in all its glory...

Liberals love diversity of things like skin tone, but hate diversity of ideas.

...you expect superhumans as political leaders...

Huh? How did you deem that I expect "superhumans" as political leaders?

You listed "sh*tty and moronic" leaders. Of course all were Democrats, you are just an intolerant Republican maybe. I would write George W. Bush, and Donald Trump, but since both lost the popular vote, voters made the correct decision.

You listed "sh*tty and moronic" leaders. Of course all were Democrats, you are just an intolerant Republican maybe. I would write George W. Bush, and Donald Trump, but since both lost the popular vote, voters made the correct decision.

Nowhere did I say or imply that I expect "superhuman" leaders. Your allegation is untrue.

Libtards.

Liberals love diversity of things like skin tone, but hate diversity of ideas.
You have no ideas.

And you have no response except to call names. So much for your tolerance, inclusion and love, eh?

Libtards.
So why should people take the trouble to indulge your sick vision ?
You are just a backward fuck.

The truth hurts, eh libtard k*nt?
Kid.
I am astonished that you can spell truth .

Ok. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Nowhere did I say or imply that I expect "superhuman" leaders. Your allegation is untrue.

I ust explained, you used strong terms to insult three leaders all recent, what DO you expect?

DELETED, this is boring.

Forum List

Back