Liberals, do you consider yourself and your liberal friends...

:piss2:
...to be more enlightened, tolerant, inclusive and loving than conservatives? If so, why?
Its a silly question.

The answer is obvious to all.

Progressives believe that things can get better and conservatives,the more extreme ones , believe that things are going to the dogs.

Conservatives have opposed every measure that has improved life for the working man.

Health,education,housing,democracy,sanitation,pensions, justice and equality.

All of these are like kryptonite to the conservative.

If it were left to conservatives we would still be living in caves.

And all this money for your utopia just falls from sky , right ? :poop:
Well, at least we don't expect Mexico to pay for it.

Its a silly question.

It was so absurd that you were compelled to respond.
Well it wasnt really a question that you wanted to be answered.

I already knew the answer. The American left most definitely considers themselves to be more enlightened, more inclusive, more tolerant and more loving. They also know that conservatives are EVIL. Therefore, beating the fuck out of conservatives in the streets and elsewhere is a perfectly acceptable act. Disobeying the LAW is also fine when it goes against leftists narratives because again, after all, conservatives are EVIL so fuck the democratic process and its laws.

The reality is that the American left is dumb as a fucking rock. Enlightened? LMAO. Dumb as fuck. Tolerant and inclusive? Nobody is as intolerant and exclusive as the left. Loving? Yea, murdering people in the womb is "loving". Beating the fuck out of people with whom you disagree is "loving". Disrespecting your neighbors by ignoring the law is "loving".

Libtards.

I take it from your broken English and cockeyed ideas that you're not from Earth.

Entertain us with a fascinating story about your journey here.

Do you support immigration law?
Sure. It could use some reform though. Do you support Roe v Wade?

Well, they sure don't want to penalize anyone for polluting the air or water, do they?

Who did Obama punish when his EPA dumped all that nasty water into the Animas River?

Screen-Shot-2015-08-07-at-1.51.33-PM.png

It was so absurd that you were compelled to respond.
Well it wasnt really a question that you wanted to be answered.

I already knew the answer. The American left most definitely considers themselves to be more enlightened, more inclusive, more tolerant and more loving. They also know that conservatives are EVIL. Therefore, beating the fuck out of conservatives in the streets and elsewhere is a perfectly acceptable act. Disobeying the LAW is also fine when it goes against leftists narratives because again, after all, conservatives are EVIL so fuck the democratic process and its laws.

The reality is that the American left is dumb as a fucking rock. Enlightened? LMAO. Dumb as fuck. Tolerant and inclusive? Nobody is as intolerant and exclusive as the left. Loving? Yea, murdering people in the womb is "loving". Beating the fuck out of people with whom you disagree is "loving". Disrespecting your neighbors by ignoring the law is "loving".

Libtards.

I take it from your broken English and cockeyed ideas that you're not from Earth.

Entertain us with a fascinating story about your journey here.

Do you support immigration law?
Sure. It could use some reform though. Do you support Roe v Wade?

I don't agree with the law, but I abide by it, unlike liberals who protect illegals in sanctuary cities.

Conservatives have opposed every measure that has improved life for the working man.

You left out the part about conservatives hating puppies, their mothers and sports.
..also they want to breathe dirty air and drink dirty water
Well, they sure don't want to penalize anyone for polluting the air or water, do they?
They don't?

You left out the part about conservatives hating puppies, their mothers and sports.
They don't?
No. They don't want those "job killing" anti pollution regulations.

They don't?
No? Such as?

They don't?
No? Such as?

Notice he dodged my question when I asked him what punishment Obama issued to his EPA when they totally fucked up the Aramas River in Colorado.

...to be more enlightened, tolerant, inclusive and loving than conservatives? If so, why?

I love it when bed wetters insist they're more "educated" than the people they hate, and then can not answer even elementary questions regarding civics, political philosophy, or history. They regurgitate insipid shit that is immediately refuted over and over, and parrot some drivel about racism. I've never encountered people who were so devoted to ignorance, and so self righteous in shutting down a different point of view.

I'm waiting for the 2018 elections, and if they lose even more political power then I will be comforted the nation can be saved. Hopefully these "(lol) "educated" bed wetters can find lucrative careers in North korea or Cuba and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

By "liberals" you mean "progressive leftardz" right?

Them too.

Good. Because many of us Conservatives are more liberal in the classic sense of the word than most progressive leftardz are.
Every time you refer to them as "liberals" you are spreading disinformation.

You damn well know that they are not liberals. So fuck off, liar.

By "liberals" you mean "progressive leftardz" right?

Them too.

Good. Because many of us Conservatives are more liberal in the classic sense of the word than most progressive leftardz are.
Every time you refer to them as "liberals" you are spreading disinformation.

You damn well know that they are not liberals. So fuck off, liar.

Hmmmm.

Could you please read the exchange again?

If you do, you will see that I said pretty much the same thing that you just said.

I love it when bed wetters insist they're more "educated" than the people they hate, and then can not answer even elementary questions regarding civics, political philosophy, or history. They regurgitate insipid shit that is immediately refuted over and over, and parrot some drivel about racism. I've never encountered people who were so devoted to ignorance, and so self righteous in shutting down a different point of view.

I'm waiting for the 2018 elections, and if they lose even more political power then I will be comforted the nation can be saved. Hopefully these "(lol) "educated" bed wetters can find lucrative careers in North korea or Cuba and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.
The nation was saved once before under Bush. I don't know how often it can be "saved" like that and survive.

Forum List

Back