Liberals do you agree or disagree? Rush: Left wanted a powerful state. Here it is

What rushie has is a great way of making money by appeasing those that love his message of hatred.
They pay for his eloquent talks and he takes his millions and laughs.
Let him speak and those that believe his rhetoric let them have their moment in the sun.
While he has quite the corner on the market, some one else is an outlier too, that would be
palin.
Watch out for the newest hatred spewer out there, bachmann.

He was addicted to "paid killers"?? I don't think that happens to many people.
Then you're an idiot. Prescription Drug Abuse Top 10 Things CDC Says You Should Know The Rundown PBS NewsHour

You're the one who claimed he was addicted to paid killers, not pain killers. I know, just a typo. I normally wouldn't hold a pain killer addiction against anyone, but Limbaugh has been quite outspoken about his desire to see drug offenders severely penalized. I guess when it is his own "hillbilly heroin" addiction, it should be treated differently from some regular citizen's transgressions. Rich people get rehab and no legal repercussions, while poor people get prison time.

You're like one of many Leftists who never listen to his show and go on what others say about him. He doesn't take strong stands like that, his art is parody. His show isn't preachy and not once did he say he wants drug offenders severely penalized. Now maybe you're assuming that because he's conservative and other conservatives have taken definitive stands on drug abuse, that he takes the same position, but he doesn't. Why don't you try actually listening to him, because nothing you say is based on what actually comes out of the EIB Network.

And on another note, very few if any conservatives think that drug abusers should be severely punished. Drug pushers yes, but not drug addicts. There's a very human side of this issue that reveals that throwing addicts in jail doesn't solve the problem. Most conservatives are very well are and sympathetic of this dynamic. So your accusation of hypocrisy is really based on a myth that Leftists tell one another in lieu of the truth and Rush Limbaugh's past pain killer addiction is not an act of hypocrisy. If you actually listened to his show, you'd know this.

You accuse lefties of not listening to the show, then you accuse borillar of believing what other lefties say about him. Did those lefties he listens to watch the show? I listen to rush (once in a while) and I'm way left. I think rush is humorous and has talent. Otherwise, I consider him a know nothing like the other talk jocks and many of the repubs and tea baggers on this board.

Who is the message of hatred?
It is not the right that is going out destroying private property and closing down highways.

Or YOU are so blinded by your worship of your MessiahRushie that you can't see the obvious!!!!!

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

I have said many times that I do not listen to Rush.
I used to in the 90's but not now. I am not a talk radio fan.
I am sick and tired of the left who continually lie about him all the time though.

All statements involving Rush Limbaugh PolitiFact

:blahblah: :dunno:

It is called satire and many of those quotes have been taking out of context.
Do you even know that he criticizes both parties?

its called stirring up the shit exactly like I said it was.

Rush stirs it up, gets it stinking real BAD and the RW's close their eyes and inhale through their nose.

That is what the left does.

so close your eyes and inhale. NFC.

I have said many times that I do not listen to Rush.
I used to in the 90's but not now. I am not a talk radio fan.
I am sick and tired of the left who continually lie about him all the time though.

All statements involving Rush Limbaugh PolitiFact

:blahblah: :dunno:

Rush stirs it up, gets it stinking real BAD and the RW's close their eyes and inhale through their nose.

Pathetic

Pathetic

yes, Lush certainly is. You're catching on.

Limbaugh said he no longer believed the Garner case involved a chokehold (“What are you talking about?” Wallace asked) and that the incident would not have occurred were the left not “so eager for tax collection.”

“How many cops descended on that situation for cigarettes?” he said. “How many people smoking marijuana did the cops ignore on the way to Eric Garner?…I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”

Limbaugh on Eric Garner The Left Wanted a Powerful State 8216 Here It Is 8217 Mediaite

Thoughts?

Theowl actually said it first and they're both right. This is life under Fascism
Well you're a moron so it makes perfect sense you'd misuse a word you don't even understand.

What you highlighted is a phrase, not a word. "Word" has a certain singularity to it ya know...

You should stick to house painting.

Indeed. the left is getting what we have warned about... you want a state so powerful it can do anything, it will. .and eventually it will do it to you.

I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”
He makes a very good point. Outbreaks of extreme violence tend to happen in this country when government tries to legislate against the will of the people. Prohibition against people taking a drink gave rise to huge black markets in liquor in the 1920s, and the attendant violence by lawbreaking suppliers as gangsters took root in Chicago and othe major cities and "competed" for the artificially-created market in the only way they knew how. Ditto for marijuana, cocaine etc. later, and now it's starting as the government turns against people who simply want a cigarette and those who supply them.

Self-destructive though the particular habit may be, government ALWAYS creates more problems than it solves when it tries to restrict and punish people, not to protec the rights of others, but simply "for their own good".
Yeah, that FDA and EPA keeping your drugs and water safe just sucks. Let's get rid of them and go back to when the drugs would kill you and the rivers caught on fire. Ah, the good old days.

If that's all they did, we'd be ok with it.

11698_877781822256300_8103380315442340295_n.jpg

What rushie has is a great way of making money by appeasing those that love his message of hatred.
Let him speak and those that believe his rhetoric let them have their moment in the sun.
While he has quite the corner on the market, some one else is an outlier too, that would be
palin.

You're the one who claimed he was addicted to paid killers, not pain killers. I know, just a typo. I normally wouldn't hold a pain killer addiction against anyone, but Limbaugh has been quite outspoken about his desire to see drug offenders severely penalized. I guess when it is his own "hillbilly heroin" addiction, it should be treated differently from some regular citizen's transgressions. Rich people get rehab and no legal repercussions, while poor people get prison time.

You're like one of many Leftists who never listen to his show and go on what others say about him. He doesn't take strong stands like that, his art is parody. His show isn't preachy and not once did he say he wants drug offenders severely penalized. Now maybe you're assuming that because he's conservative and other conservatives have taken definitive stands on drug abuse, that he takes the same position, but he doesn't. Why don't you try actually listening to him, because nothing you say is based on what actually comes out of the EIB Network.

And on another note, very few if any conservatives think that drug abusers should be severely punished. Drug pushers yes, but not drug addicts. There's a very human side of this issue that reveals that throwing addicts in jail doesn't solve the problem. Most conservatives are very well are and sympathetic of this dynamic. So your accusation of hypocrisy is really based on a myth that Leftists tell one another in lieu of the truth and Rush Limbaugh's past pain killer addiction is not an act of hypocrisy. If you actually listened to his show, you'd know this.

You accuse lefties of not listening to the show, then you accuse borillar of believing what other lefties say about him. Did those lefties he listens to watch the show? I listen to rush (once in a while) and I'm way left. I think rush is humorous and has talent. Otherwise, I consider him a know nothing like the other talk jocks and many of the repubs and tea baggers on this board.

It is not the right that is going out destroying private property and closing down highways.

How about we look at the message of hatred your beloved Rush Linbaugh spews?

“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.” – The Rush Limbaugh Show, December, 2011

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?” – The Rush Limbaugh Show, early 1990s.

“Obama is a clown. You don’t have to be a scientist to know that the President doesn’t know what he’s talking about when he says fossil fuels are the energy of the past. We have more oil than we need. We’ll never run out of it. It’s all we’ve got.” – March 8, 2011

What?????????????????????????

GuyQuestioningWhy.gif

palin.

No, thanks to Porky, the Right now inhales through their carotid artery! :rofl::lmao:

"It might have been carotid restriction, but it was not a chokehold."
- Rush Limbaugh, December 7, 2014, FOX with Mike Wallace

Rush is an entertainer not to be taken seriously. I used to like his impersonations, especially Ross Perot and Senator Hollings. Otherwise, a sports announcer turned pundit. He gets the same info the rest of us do and interprets it in a way that will satisfy his base of mostly old white guys who say "I want my country back."

Last edited:
Rush is an entertainer not to be taken seriously.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what Limbaugh said in the OP, but I hate it anyway. So I'll avoid talking about it, and just make general accusations pretending that he has no particular reason to be right due to his background (instead of due to what he said), and hope that somebody believes me instead of him.

Back to the subject:
I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”
Limbaugh makes a very good point. Outbreaks of extreme violence tend to happen in this country when government tries to legislate against the will of the people.

Prohibition against people taking a drink gave rise to huge black markets in liquor in the 1920s, and the attendant violence by lawbreaking suppliers as gangsters took root in Chicago and other major cities and "competed" for the artificially-created market in the only way they knew how. Ditto for marijuana, cocaine etc. later, and now it's starting as the government turns against people who simply want a cigarette and those who supply them.

Self-destructive though the particular habit may be, government ALWAYS creates more problems than it solves when it tries to restrict and punish people, not to protect the rights of others, but simply "for their own good".

Rush is an entertainer not to be taken seriously. I used to like his impersonations, especially Ross Perot and Senator Hollings. Otherwise, a sports announcer turned pundit. He gets the same info the rest of us do and interprets it in a way that will satisfy his base of mostly old white guys who say "I want my country back."

Hahahaha..he was a political commentator LONG before he was a sports announcer.

He isn't an entertainer at all. He's a political commentator and writer. The progressive douchebags like to pretend he's irrelevant, because he shows them for what they are.

You're just doing exactly what he maintains you do. Lie and spin, spin and lie...

TRANSLATION: I can't refute what Limbaugh said in the OP, but I hate it anyway. So I'll avoid talking about it, and just make general accusations pretending that he has no particular reason to be right due to his background (instead of due to what he said), and hope that somebody believes me instead of him.

Exactly.

I can refute stuff he says all day long if I listen to him. Notice he says he doesn't have guests? Actually, he has had, very safe ones. I remember Bill Bennet, Robert Dornan, Dick Cheney. He doesn't go in dangerous places where he might have to debate anyone, that's for sure. What's his life experience? No military, no kids, probably never even consummated any of his marriages which were just window dressing anyway, in my opinion. Other than the Dominican Republic looking for young boys, he knows nothing of other countries. He never had college or any job besides talking into a mike. In addition, he's a pretty weak minded person considering his weight problems and drug addictions, even though he condemned drug use before he was found out. Typical hypocrite. A perfect know nothing to charm his know nothing base. Mega dittos to you too.

I can refute stuff he says all day long if I listen to him. Notice he says he doesn't have guests? Actually, he has had, very safe ones. I remember Bill Bennet, Robert Dornan, Dick Cheney. He doesn't go in dangerous places where he might have to debate anyone, that's for sure. What's his life experience? No military, no kids, probably never even consummated any of his marriages which were just window dressing anyway, in my opinion. Other than the Dominican Republic looking for young boys, he knows nothing of other countries. He never had college or any job besides talking into a mike. In addition, he's a pretty weak minded person considering his weight problems and drug addictions, even though he condemned drug use before he was found out. Typical hypocrite. A perfect know nothing to charm his know nothing base. Mega dittos to you too.

Lolol. You sound like you are afraid of him.

Hahahaha..he was a political commentator LONG before he was a sports announcer.

He isn't an entertainer at all. He's a political commentator and writer. The progressive douchebags like to pretend he's irrelevant, because he shows them for what they are.

You're just doing exactly what he maintains you do. Lie and spin, spin and lie...
And where do political commentators get their info? From the same place any of us do. It seems like some of you need it fed to you by an interpreter though.

Forum List

Back