And So It Begins...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
As predicted, Dems who must stand for reelection in 2016 have begun separating their ships from that of our lame-duck prez. Look for more to come and even the possibility of some veto overrides:
"In speeches, negotiations and congressional hearing several high-profile Democrats are disregarding the White House in ways large and small. The White House has responded with an extraordinary veto threat while Obama has made a round of calls to liberal Democrats urging them to stand up against their own leadership."

Obama congressional Dems show cracks in unity - St. Joseph News-Press and FOX 26 KNPN Ap

Last edited:
...and even the possibility of some veto overrides:

Yeah, ain't gonna happen.

Dems who failed to separate from the Prez paid the price last month and are now watching from the grandstands. Mary Landrieu's crushing defeat was the exclamation point on the 2014 election results. Don't think for a minute those who must stand for reelection in 2016 didn't notice. Survival is a far more powerful motivator than party labels and loyalties. Stay tuned.
:biggrin:

Dems who failed to separate from the Prez paid the price last month and are now watching from the grandstands. Mary Landrieu's crushing defeat was the exclamation point on the 2014 election results. Don't think for a minute those who must stand for reelection in 2016 didn't notice. Survival is a far more powerful motivator than party labels and loyalties. Stay tuned.
Ten safe and uncompetitive seats? Yeah, I'm sure they're shaking in their tighty whities. And how many seats must the GOP defend if the Dems have only ten?

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.
Political reality dummy. You don't have the votes for anything besides a bill declaring mommy to be the best person ever, which Obama wouldn't veto in the first place.

You've conveniently failed to comprehend the meaning of that article ... we are just 1 month past the November Dem Destruction (NDD) and already the troops are breaking ranks.

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.
Political reality dummy. You don't have the votes for anything besides a bill declaring mommy to be the best person ever, which Obama wouldn't veto in the first place.

:lmao:

I'm out here in political reality, you on the other hand haven't been paying attention.

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.

You've conveniently failed to comprehend the meaning of that article ... we are just 1 month past the November Dem Destruction (NDD) and already the troops are breaking ranks.
Oh, like that wasn't going to happen you damn fool. Jesus people, learn American POLITICS!

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.

I'm out here in political reality, you on the other hand haven't been paying attention.

The hell I haven't you little shit. I've been watching this game for decades.

Ten safe and uncompetitive seats? Yeah, I'm sure they're shaking in their tighty whities. And how many seats must the GOP defend if the Dems have only ten?

Seemingly there is almost no where to go but up when you're on the bottom but to the individuals involved their reelection may be dear enough to them to consider breaking ranks. Bottom line? Dems may convince Obama to ditch the veto pen to save them from Landrieu's fate.

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.

From what I've seen of your posts you clearly haven't learned a thing.

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.

Get off your ass and play the game idiot. I have and still am in the game.

Seemingly there is almost no where to go but up when you're on the bottom but to the individuals involved their reelection may be dear enough to them to consider breaking ranks. Bottom line? Dems may convince Obama to ditch the veto pen to save them from Landrieu's fate.
Breaking ranks to do what exactly? And the veto pen is on Obama, only. The farther they are from him the better off they'll be since he can't help them in the slightest. America now wants a new guy, they always do at this stage.

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.

From what I've seen of your posts you clearly haven't learned a thing.
Pure projection. Just what do you think there is to learn? Has the two-party system suddenly become a one-party, like has been said by you morons a half dozen times and you've always been wrong?

Breaking ranks to do what exactly? And the veto pen is on Obama, only. The farther they are from him the better off they'll be since he can't help them in the slightest. America now wants a new guy, they always do at this stage.

By your response I'd say you not only didn't understand that article, you haven't understood a word of our conversation. Sorry 'bout that. I'll use smaller words.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth now, I see...

Forum List

Back