Liberals do you agree or disagree? Rush: Left wanted a powerful state. Here it is

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Limbaugh said he no longer believed the Garner case involved a chokehold (“What are you talking about?” Wallace asked) and that the incident would not have occurred were the left not “so eager for tax collection.”

“How many cops descended on that situation for cigarettes?” he said. “How many people smoking marijuana did the cops ignore on the way to Eric Garner?…I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”

Limbaugh on Eric Garner The Left Wanted a Powerful State 8216 Here It Is 8217 Mediaite

Thoughts?

Limbaugh said he no longer believed the Garner case involved a chokehold (“What are you talking about?” Wallace asked) and that the incident would not have occurred were the left not “so eager for tax collection.”

“How many cops descended on that situation for cigarettes?” he said. “How many people smoking marijuana did the cops ignore on the way to Eric Garner?…I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”

Limbaugh on Eric Garner The Left Wanted a Powerful State 8216 Here It Is 8217 Mediaite

Thoughts?

Theowl actually said it first and they're both right. This is life under Fascism

Thoughts?

Theowl actually said it first and they're both right. This is life under Fascism
Well you're a moron so it makes perfect sense you'd misuse a word you don't even understand.

until proven otherwise, Lush is full of crap. He makes his living wallowing, and stirring shit. The profession suits him well.

I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”
He makes a very good point. Outbreaks of extreme violence tend to happen in this country when government tries to legislate against the will of the people. Prohibition against people taking a drink gave rise to huge black markets in liquor in the 1920s, and the attendant violence by lawbreaking suppliers as gangsters took root in Chicago and othe major cities and "competed" for the artificially-created market in the only way they knew how. Ditto for marijuana, cocaine etc. later, and now it's starting as the government turns against people who simply want a cigarette and those who supply them.

Self-destructive though the particular habit may be, government ALWAYS creates more problems than it solves when it tries to restrict and punish people, not to protec the rights of others, but simply "for their own good".

until proven otherwise, Lush is full of crap. He makes his living wallowing, and stirring shit. The profession suits him well.

The ones who are really doing that is Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.

Rush is telling the truth- very big difference.
New York has raised taxes on cigarettes way to high so that creates a black market.

I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”
He makes a very good point. Outbreaks of extreme violence tend to happen in this country when government tries to legislate against the will of the people. Prohibition against people taking a drink gave rise to huge black markets in liquor in the 1920s, and the attendant violence by lawbreaking suppliers as gangsters took root in Chicago and othe major cities and "competed" for the artificially-created market in the only way they knew how. Ditto for marijuana, cocaine etc. later, and now it's starting as the government turns against people who simply want a cigarette and those who supply them.

Self-destructive though the particular habit may be, government ALWAYS creates more problems than it solves when it tries to restrict and punish people, not to protec the rights of others, but simply "for their own good".
Yeah, that FDA and EPA keeping your drugs and water safe just sucks. Let's get rid of them and go back to when the drugs would kill you and the rivers caught on fire. Ah, the good old days.

But in fact every pathetic attempt of the Left to duplicate Rush Limbaugh's success on AM radio, even with the aid of tax money, has failed dramatically. It's easy to throw popcorn at people who succeed. It just cements your legacy as a loser.

Last words of Starkey and PaintMyHouse right before the police gathers him up, "But, but but but but I thought if I sucked up to you guys I would be immune from the police state, I thought you only went after Reactionaries"

Thoughts?

Once again... Rush NAILED IT!

Coulter had a line on the tax angle:

"I mean, the Garner case is almost everything the left falsely said about Mike Brown. He really does seem to be a gentle giant. Oh, he had 31 arrests. Yeah, they're all for selling untaxed cigarettes. Notice that the left wing, you'll never see fascism like a liberal trying to collect taxes... I can prove it's has nothing to do with race. Usually it's Indians the cops are roughing up for selling untaxed cigarettes...

And if we knew -- if instead of selling untaxed cigarettes Eric Garner has been accused or guilty of assault, a rape, well then you wouldn't say that was undue force. What is shocking about that videotape is, are you kidding me? This is for selling untaxed cigarettes? Do not stand between a liberal and his taxes because that's how they pay for their beloved public sector unions and their ridiculous pensions..."

Coulter on Garner Do Not Stand Between A Liberal And His Taxes Video RealClearPolitics

Last words of Starkey and PaintMyHouse right before the police gathers him up, "But, but but but but I thought if I sucked up to you guys I would be immune from the police state, I thought you only went after Reactionaries"
A Police State is just that asswipe, and you are well on your way to living in one because it makes you feel safe from those assorted darkies and sand ******* with their Korans.

Yeah... Its a rare individual who realizes that Prohibition came out of the Ideological Left. Part and Parcel of "Eugenics"; the "Global Warming" of the late 19th and early-mid 20th century.

government ALWAYS creates more problems than it solves when it tries to restrict and punish people, not to protec the rights of others, but simply "for their own good".

It was Republican Guilliani who introduced the zero tolerance policy for the NYPD no matter how petty the crime and that is what has caused more problems than it solved. So this one in on your side.

But in fact every pathetic attempt of the Left to duplicate Rush Limbaugh's success on AM radio, even with the aid of tax money, has failed dramatically. It's easy to throw popcorn at people who succeed. It just cements your legacy as a loser.

If I was given the choice between being a homeless bum or have a job like Limbaugh's I would pick the former because it would mean that I would get to keep my self respect and sense of decency.

Forum List

Back