If you were looking for a reason to vote for Trump in the primary, here it is.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This loser just needs to shut up and go away.

Paul Ryan says he will skip RNC if Trump wins 2024 nomination

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan says he will miss the Republican National Convention in 2024 if former President Donald Trump wins the party's nomination.

The RNC has scheduled the Republican convention to be in Ryan's home state of Wisconsin, and he is already pushing for the nominee to be anyone "not named Trump."

"For the Republican convention in Milwaukee, where will you be?" a reporter for ABC 12 asked.

"It depends on who the nominee is," Ryan responded. "I'll be here if it's somebody not named Trump."

I can't wait to see you and your psycho cohort losing their minds when it finally comes to you that Trump can't be stopped from running AND he has a very real chance of winning - a THIRD TIME...
I can't wait to see you and your fellow retards losing your minds and whining when Rump loses again. Gonna be fun.

Oh please it surprises me how little you people know about politicians. Fine, why don't you go look up how Ryan proposed to screw over the railroad workers, spend all their money and dump them into the half worthless SS system then return.

So all you have is one policy of his you didn't like?

The debate. Also proved you know squat about politicians. TBD how deep your lack of knowledge goes but this episode was insightful.

How did you win the debate? I asked you to provide evidence that Paul Ryan is a "RINO." You come up with one barely known legislation he apparently supported.

That's all you've got? Am I to understand that all it takes to be a "RINO" is to deviate from the flock on one thing?

You might want to think about how you answer that before you strut around the checkers board shitting all of it claiming you won.

Forum List

Back