Liberals do you agree or disagree? Rush: Left wanted a powerful state. Here it is

Rush is an entertainer not to be taken seriously.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what Limbaugh said in the OP, but I hate it anyway. So I'll avoid talking about it, and just make general accusations pretending that he has no particular reason to be right due to his background (instead of due to what he said), and hope that somebody believes me instead of him.

I can refute stuff he says all day long if I listen to him. Notice he says he doesn't have guests? Actually, he has had, very safe ones. I remember Bill Bennet, Robert Dornan, Dick Cheney. He doesn't go in dangerous places where he might have to debate anyone, that's for sure. What's his life experience? No military, no kids, probably never even consummated any of his marriages which were just window dressing anyway, in my opinion. Other than the Dominican Republic looking for young boys, he knows nothing of other countries. He never had college or any job besides talking into a mike. In addition, he's a pretty weak minded person considering his weight problems and drug addictions, even though he condemned drug use before he was found out. Typical hypocrite. A perfect know nothing to charm his know nothing base. Mega dittos to you too.

Lolol. You sound like you are afraid of him.

How do you figure. I gave a pretty good response and deserve better from you.

He doesn't have guests because he's a commentator and writer. He puts his own opinions out there, he's not interested in interviewing people.

He's a COMMENTATOR. Not an entertainer, not a journalist.

A COMMENTATOR.

See, you have to understand this stuff before you can intelligently discuss it.

"After breaking into a radio career in the 1970s, Limbaugh was fired for being too controversial as a news commentator. However, by 1984, he had become the top radio host in Sacramento, California.Limbaugh's greatest success came in August 1988, when The Rush Limbaugh Show (nationally syndicated from New York City by the ABC Radio Network) premiered. Known for its heavy political focus and sometimes extreme conservative slant, The Rush Limbaugh Show has been on the air for more than two decades and is credited today as the highest-rated American talk radio program. In addition to his radio success, Limbaugh makes regular appearances as a political commentator on television, and has authored a number of magazine articles and books, including The Way Things Ought to Be (1992)."

http://www.biography.com/people/rush-limbaugh-9382334

Rush is an entertainer not to be taken seriously. I used to like his impersonations, especially Ross Perot and Senator Hollings. Otherwise, a sports announcer turned pundit. He gets the same info the rest of us do and interprets it in a way that will satisfy his base of mostly old white guys who say "I want my country back."

Hahahaha..he was a political commentator LONG before he was a sports announcer.

He isn't an entertainer at all. He's a political commentator and writer. The progressive douchebags like to pretend he's irrelevant, because he shows them for what they are.

You're just doing exactly what he maintains you do. Lie and spin, spin and lie...
And where do political commentators get their info? From the same place any of us do. It seems like some of you need it fed to you by an interpreter though.

They watch what's going on, then they comment on it.

Hence the term....COMMENTATOR.

You progs just get all sorts of bent out of shape when you can't control speech now, don't you?

How do you figure I want to control speech? You're not explaining why I'm a hater, feel threatened, etc. Just the typical "you're a hater" response.

He doesn't have guests because he's a commentator and writer. He puts his own opinions out there, he's not interested in interviewing people.

A COMMENTATOR.

"After breaking into a radio career in the 1970s, Limbaugh was fired for being too controversial as a news commentator. However, by 1984, he had become the top radio host in Sacramento, California.Limbaugh's greatest success came in August 1988, when The Rush Limbaugh Show (nationally syndicated from New York City by the ABC Radio Network) premiered. Known for its heavy political focus and sometimes extreme conservative slant, The Rush Limbaugh Show has been on the air for more than two decades and is credited today as the highest-rated American talk radio program. In addition to his radio success, Limbaugh makes regular appearances as a political commentator on television, and has authored a number of magazine articles and books, including The Way Things Ought to Be (1992)."

Way to go and so original. Download something off the net.

You hate Rush. Otherwise, you wouldn't lie about him, and put forth these ridiculous memes about how he's "just an entertainer" and "shouldn't be taken seriously" lol. Everybody takes him seriously. And that's why prog pigs try desperately to shut him down.

A COMMENTATOR.

Silly. That's how the adults support their arguments.

You're welcome. Next time, try not to appear so dismally ignorant.

You hate Rush. Otherwise, you wouldn't lie about him, and put forth these ridiculous memes about how he's "just an entertainer" and "shouldn't be taken seriously" lol. Everybody takes him seriously. And that's why prog pigs try desperately to shut him down.

How am I lying?

TRANSLATION: I can't refute what Limbaugh said in the OP, but I hate it anyway. So I'll avoid talking about it, and just make general accusations pretending that he has no particular reason to be right due to his background (instead of due to what he said), and hope that somebody believes me instead of him.
TRANSLATION: You think everyone is stupid enough to believe Garner was not being choked when he said he couldn't breathe, because according Porky it was "carotid restriction" and therefore no one cannot rebut what your MessiahRushie said on the FOX Gossip Channel.

"It might have been carotid restriction, but it was not a chokehold."
- Rush Limbaugh, December 7, 2014, FOX with Mike Wallace

A COMMENTATOR.

All I've seen from you his insults and downloading stuff off the net.

A COMMENTATOR.

Memes? I see that word here a lot. Same with minions. Waiting to hear about my abysmal ignorance because I don't need a radio mouth piece to interpret the news for me.

I can refute stuff he says all day long if I listen to him. Notice he says he doesn't have guests? Actually, he has had, very safe ones. I remember Bill Bennet, Robert Dornan, Dick Cheney. He doesn't go in dangerous places where he might have to debate anyone, that's for sure. What's his life experience? No military, no kids, probably never even consummated any of his marriages which were just window dressing anyway, in my opinion. Other than the Dominican Republic looking for young boys, he knows nothing of other countries. He never had college or any job besides talking into a mike. In addition, he's a pretty weak minded person considering his weight problems and drug addictions, even though he condemned drug use before he was found out. Typical hypocrite. A perfect know nothing to charm his know nothing base. Mega dittos to you too.

Lolol. You sound like you are afraid of him.

How do you figure. I gave a pretty good response and deserve better from you.
No, you got the reply you deserve..and your comment was not "pretty good". It was pathetic and misinformed garbage that exposes you as somebody who has no idea what he's talking about, and knows zero about the man you claim is a "know nothing" lololol...

A COMMENTATOR.

This is what we call "dismally ignorant". Your lack of understanding of the subject matter, and even the method of debate, shine forth like a beacon.

A COMMENTATOR.

This is what we call "dismally ignorant". Your lack of understanding of the subject matter, and even the method of debate, shine forth like a beacon.

Dysmal vs. dismal, whatever. Tell me where I've displayed ignorance. The topic is Rush.

Back to the subject:
I think the real outrage here is an American died while the state is enforcing tax collection on cigarettes! It’s absurd. People talk about the left, they want a big state, they want a powerful state. Well, here it is.”
Limbaugh makes a very good point. Outbreaks of extreme violence tend to happen in this country when government tries to legislate against the will of the people.

Prohibition against people taking a drink gave rise to huge black markets in liquor in the 1920s, and the attendant violence by lawbreaking suppliers as gangsters took root in Chicago and other major cities and "competed" for the artificially-created market in the only way they knew how. Ditto for marijuana, cocaine etc. later, and now it's starting as the government turns against people who simply want a cigarette and those who supply them.

Self-destructive though the particular habit may be, government ALWAYS creates more problems than it solves when it tries to restrict and punish people, not to protect the rights of others, but simply "for their own good".

I like how he tries to blame the left for police violence and overreaction. As if the right hasn't been trying to out tough everybody on crime for decades. They have been the ones demanding the War on (some) Drugs, no knock SWAT raids, mandatory minimums, 3 strike laws, etc. Also, the right has been just as prone to use so called "sin taxes" to generate tax revenue as the left.

He was one of those yelling very loudly for the "all powerful" state to send people up the river for drug offences. Guess he didn't feel the same way about doctor shopping and exchanging shoe boxes full of cash for narcotic pain killers. The kind of thing that gets poor people sent to prison for decades for mandatory minimum sentences.

Forum List

Back