Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

You are simply one example of a libtard halfwit. Your attempt to smear the conservative right with a mass murdering lunatic is a lowlife move. It's all you have to offer.

Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger. Read the link I posted above and educate yourself. The conservative right includes a host of extremists, many of them high school drop outs and PWT. So why are you surprised by their barbarism?
You are a messenger of stupidity. McVeigh doesn't represent me or any conservative I know. You are a liar and a smear monger, go suck a turd.
Isn't it telling that they latch on a lone killer and claim that equates to senators congressmen and a sitting President encouraging violence against a candidate for President?

A lone killer? Don't make me drop a comprehensive list on you of RW killers starting with abortion clinic shootings.
Wow, a half dozen religious zealots represent the entire conservative base. Meanwhile we should ignore all thousands of murdering done by lefties.

Retard!
I think extremists on both ends of the political spectrum have killed to make a point. But you RW zealots want to make the world believe you are above reproach even as the blood of innocents stains your hallowed halls of justice.

You are a messenger of stupidity. McVeigh doesn't represent me or any conservative I know. You are a liar and a smear monger, go suck a turd.

I can understand you wanting to distance yourself from McVeigh but the GOP is full of conservatives like him (and you.) I never said McVeigh represented you personally, but he and that ilk are ensconced within the GOP and call themselves conservatives. Calling me a liar won't change the facts. I can back up what I say and make you look even more of a fool than you already are. BTW your anger belies your pain. Ohh, I feel yer pain…. heh heh heh!
I pointed out that you are a dishonest little piece of shit. Talking down to me won't cover it up.

I have nothing to do with McVeigh, I don't need to distant myself from him or anybody else. The fact that a stupid turd like you has to resort to such tactics proves you have no legitimate argument to make. Just smears.
Just look at the list of angry RW groupies in your fan club. Your vitriolic nonsense dissipates rapidly like the hot air it is. No person of any educational attainment would marginalize the erudite messages I have passed on from scholars just to support your delusional outrage.
McVeigh was a conservative just as all the RW haters are…and that includes YOU. You and your ilk BELONG to that group.
Doubling down on your stupidity might make sense to you but it isolates you as being a complete and total whackjob that can easily be dismissed. You offered nothing of substance. Finding an extremist and broadbrushing your enemy with them is propaganda. Clumsy puerile propaganda.
Are you my enemy? I never really thought of you as an enemy. I though you were just a flawed fellow American with mental problems.
You put me and millions like me in the camp of a mass murdering domestic terrorist so hell yes you are my enemy. I wish you a slow and very painful death.

Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger. Read the link I posted above and educate yourself. The conservative right includes a host of extremists, many of them high school drop outs and PWT. So why are you surprised by their barbarism?
Isn't it telling that they latch on a lone killer and claim that equates to senators congressmen and a sitting President encouraging violence against a candidate for President?

A lone killer? Don't make me drop a comprehensive list on you of RW killers starting with abortion clinic shootings.
What you have are single individuals that are plainly crazy, funny how when we point out all the crazy leftwing fanatics that murder we are scolded for attributing any political bent to "crazy People".

Remind me of sitting Presidents, congressmen or Senators on the right that have actively encouraged violence against a person running for President.
Can you be a bit more specific. I'm not good at guessing riddles . What the hell are you talking about?

You didn't understand his post? Seriously? I'd explain it, but in the end I'd just be repeating what he said

I can understand you wanting to distance yourself from McVeigh but the GOP is full of conservatives like him (and you.) I never said McVeigh represented you personally, but he and that ilk are ensconced within the GOP and call themselves conservatives. Calling me a liar won't change the facts. I can back up what I say and make you look even more of a fool than you already are. BTW your anger belies your pain. Ohh, I feel yer pain…. heh heh heh!
I pointed out that you are a dishonest little piece of shit. Talking down to me won't cover it up.

I have nothing to do with McVeigh, I don't need to distant myself from him or anybody else. The fact that a stupid turd like you has to resort to such tactics proves you have no legitimate argument to make. Just smears.
Just look at the list of angry RW groupies in your fan club. Your vitriolic nonsense dissipates rapidly like the hot air it is. No person of any educational attainment would marginalize the erudite messages I have passed on from scholars just to support your delusional outrage.
McVeigh was a conservative just as all the RW haters are…and that includes YOU. You and your ilk BELONG to that group.
Doubling down on your stupidity might make sense to you but it isolates you as being a complete and total whackjob that can easily be dismissed. You offered nothing of substance. Finding an extremist and broadbrushing your enemy with them is propaganda. Clumsy puerile propaganda.
Are you my enemy? I never really thought of you as an enemy. I though you were just a flawed fellow American with mental problems.
You put me and millions like me in the camp of a mass murdering domestic terrorist so hell yes you are my enemy. I wish you a slow and very painful death.

I forgive you. I will not invoke some Karmic revenge for wishing such as that on another human being. That burden is yours alone now that you have committed yourself to it. Careful what you wish on others,, whatever misfortune you wish upon me will likely befall you. You have just echoed in words what McVeigh carried out in person. I rest my case...

"Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump"

You’re a liar, typical of most on the reprehensible right.

And your thread premise displays the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most conservatives.

Conservatism is the bane of the American Nation, this thread is further confirmation of that fact.
hillary just landed in california under sniper fire....

What you have are single individuals that are plainly crazy, funny how when we point out all the crazy leftwing fanatics that murder we are scolded for attributing any political bent to "crazy People".

Remind me of sitting Presidents, congressmen or Senators on the right that have actively encouraged violence against a person running for President.
Can you be a bit more specific. I'm not good at guessing riddles . What the hell are you talking about?

You didn't understand his post? Seriously? I'd explain it, but in the end I'd just be repeating what he said
I didn't say that i misunderstood his post. I understood it all too well. What I wanted was validation that his accusations are true.

Yes, and liberals say that their mob violence is a justified "response" to Trump's call for a temporary ban on Muslim travel to the U.S. and to one sentence that he uttered last year ("They're rapists").

Polls shows that a majority of Americans think we should pause Muslim travel to the U.S. until we have vastly improved our screening process. And, if you read his "They're rapists" statement in context, he was clearly not saying that all Mexican illegals are rapists, a position he immediately made clear the next day.
and Bernie is on video saying that Trump said they are ALL rapists. Bernie knew Trump never said it, he just got caught up in the excitement of it all.

I forgive you. I will not invoke some Karmic revenge for wishing such as that on another human being. That burden is yours alone now that you have committed yourself to it. Careful what you wish on others,, whatever misfortune you wish upon me will likely befall you. You have just echoed in words what McVeigh carried out in person. I rest my case...
I don't seek forgiveness from stupid hate filled assholes. Karma would be you walking face first into a thrashing machine while you were posting your retard message to USMB.

I didn't say that i misunderstood his post. I understood it all too well. What I wanted was validation that his accusations are true.

List wackos who were associated in the media with the right. McVeigh, Kuresh, Weaver, ... Now think of wackos who were associated in the media with the left {crickets}

I don't seek forgiveness from stupid hate filled assholes. Karma would be you walking face first into a thrashing machine while you were posting your retard message to USMB.

Did your widdle weasel feelings get hurt? You have some interesting ways of wishing death and dismemberment on your fellow citizens. What an fine upstanding American you are? Not.

Did your widdle weasel feelings get hurt? You have some interesting ways of wishing death and dismemberment on your fellow citizens. What an fine upstanding American you are? Not.
Complaining about violence. From the guy advocating the leftist hate groups attacking Trump supporters. Hypocrisy much?

Keep validating your mental kinship with McVeigh. You took the words right out of his tomb!

Keep validating your mental kinship with McVeigh. You took the words right out of his tomb!
Because calling you a stupid lying smear monger is the equivalent to murdering 168 people to you. You didn't prove what you think you did.

Both on this board and across the US Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters. It is shameful and it will have consequences. As deafening silence comes from the White House and from those running for the democratic party nomination. This will cause those on the fence to come off of it in support of a man they may not know if they support or not. It proves that Illegals and liberals are arm in arm in an attempt to silence the very bedrock of our election process.

There is no parallel with the right. No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Remember when the left claimed the Tea party was violent? They could not actually find any examples other then fabricated ones but there was much gnashing of teeth and calls for the Government to step in.

Obama is part of this violence he has spoken against Trump at several events and has encouraged the violence by his silence and his own attacks. As has Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Further the left wing press has claimed that the violence being perpetrated AGAINST Trump is some how his own fault. While saying nothing against or about the unlawful threats damage and attacks by left wing radicals.

You want war, keep it up you may just get it.

no. most "liberals" and any other people don't condone violence.

but you might want to look at drumpf saying things like "try not to hurt [protesters] but if you do, don't worry, i'll pay your legal bills" to see where the problem started.

*Shrug*

If those who speak and represent the views of liberals vocalize and publicly (with strong language) condemn those actions of protesters who disagree with Trump, only then would you be able to say that. Our nation has already become devided through the rhetoric of Obama focusing on those who oppose him rather than speeches that demonstrate and backup this myth that democrats are capable of reaching across the isle in compromise to find common ground. We don't have a president or administration who recognizes the differences among the views of the voters and is representative to the needs of all the people, only to those who agree to his own ideology. This is the irony behind those who claim Trump is arrogant, cocky, and has created so much division across this nation through his political views.

that would be "divided". that said.... where were the right-wingers when trump said he'd pay the legal bills for anyone who injured a protester?

the answer: like you, they didn't give a flying....

the irony in your post is amusing. but your nic says everything anyone needs to know about you.... :rolleyes:

Both on this board and across the US Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters. It is shameful and it will have consequences. As deafening silence comes from the White House and from those running for the democratic party nomination. This will cause those on the fence to come off of it in support of a man they may not know if they support or not. It proves that Illegals and liberals are arm in arm in an attempt to silence the very bedrock of our election process.

There is no parallel with the right. No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Remember when the left claimed the Tea party was violent? They could not actually find any examples other then fabricated ones but there was much gnashing of teeth and calls for the Government to step in.

Obama is part of this violence he has spoken against Trump at several events and has encouraged the violence by his silence and his own attacks. As has Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Further the left wing press has claimed that the violence being perpetrated AGAINST Trump is some how his own fault. While saying nothing against or about the unlawful threats damage and attacks by left wing radicals.

You want war, keep it up you may just get it.

no. most "liberals" and any other people don't condone violence.

but you might want to look at drumpf saying things like "try not to hurt [protesters] but if you do, don't worry, i'll pay your legal bills" to see where the problem started.

*Shrug*

If those who speak and represent the views of liberals vocalize and publicly (with strong language) condemn those actions of protesters who disagree with Trump, only then would you be able to say that. Our nation has already become devided through the rhetoric of Obama focusing on those who oppose him rather than speeches that demonstrate and backup this myth that democrats are capable of reaching across the isle in compromise to find common ground. We don't have a president or administration who recognizes the differences among the views of the voters and is representative to the needs of all the people, only to those who agree to his own ideology. This is the irony behind those who claim Trump is arrogant, cocky, and has created so much division across this nation through his political views.

that would be "divided". that said.... where were the right-wingers when trump said he'd pay the legal bills for anyone who injured a protester?

the answer: like you, they didn't give a flying....

the irony in your post is amusing. but your nic says everything anyone needs to know about you.... :rolleyes:

You leftists always like to leave out the part that he was going to pay the legal bills of anyone who hit a liberal ... back ...

The incredible lie you keep peddling. Leftists should be free to assault people without risking getting hit back. Yeah ... um ... no ...

Because calling you a stupid lying smear monger is the equivalent to murdering 168 people to you. You didn't prove what you think you did.

I don't have to prove anything to a rabid dog (weasel) like you. I gotta go, your fleas are beginning to hoover.

I don't have to prove anything to a rabid dog (weasel) like you. I gotta go, your fleas are beginning to hoover.
You already proved what you are. Too late to walk it back.

YAwwnnnn! I am fighting to keep from putting a curse on your ass… Don't make me do it… Dayum, fool, you are hanging in there just like a fifty pound booger. Not doing anything useful, just hanging out with your snotty friends!

YAwwnnnn! I am fighting to keep from putting a curse on your ass… Don't make me do it… Dayum, fool, you are hanging in there just like a fifty pound booger. Not doing anything useful, just hanging out with your snotty friends!
You can't back up your asshole claims. Let's not overlook that particular detail.

Forum List

Back