About Political Humor

Noitartst

Rookie
Dec 7, 2010
I wrote a whole blog 'bout the topic, here: Can Anyone Satire Obama Well? - Noitartst

I've wondered about why Obama hasn't been satirized well, and I am open to suggestions. I think that much of it is just that liberals take themselves too well; outsiders have it easier to criticize, but it's harder to criticize yourself.
Conservative satirists however, aren't as many, and mostly I've not found them to be very sharp, though I'm looking for counterexamples.

You are, of course, kidding!

f7403a677a1645879605a641b01c0e01.jpg

I wrote a whole blog 'bout the topic, here: Can Anyone Satire Obama Well? - Noitartst

I've wondered about why Obama hasn't been satirized well, and I am open to suggestions. I think that much of it is just that liberals take themselves too well; outsiders have it easier to criticize, but it's harder to criticize yourself.
Conservative satirists however, aren't as many, and mostly I've not found them to be very sharp, though I'm looking for counterexamples.
Well coming from Paradise I'll try for you:- "What is a brick on the side of Mr Obamas head called ?

An Extension

And a brick on the side of Mr Trumps head called ?

An Extensometer

Enjoy Hoss..steve

Well coming from Paradise I'll try for you:- "What is a brick on the side of Mr Obamas(Who I like) head called ?

An Extension

And a brick on the side of Mr Trumps head called ?

An Extensometer

Enjoy Hoss..steve

Forum List

Back