Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Both on this board and across the US Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters. It is shameful and it will have consequences. As deafening silence comes from the White House and from those running for the democratic party nomination. This will cause those on the fence to come off of it in support of a man they may not know if they support or not. It proves that Illegals and liberals are arm in arm in an attempt to silence the very bedrock of our election process.

There is no parallel with the right. No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Remember when the left claimed the Tea party was violent? They could not actually find any examples other then fabricated ones but there was much gnashing of teeth and calls for the Government to step in.

Obama is part of this violence he has spoken against Trump at several events and has encouraged the violence by his silence and his own attacks. As has Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Further the left wing press has claimed that the violence being perpetrated AGAINST Trump is some how his own fault. While saying nothing against or about the unlawful threats damage and attacks by left wing radicals.

You want war, keep it up you may just get it.

Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters.

You mean the way Trump supported violence against anyone who didn't support him - even offering to pay the legal fees of the bullies?

Karma. What went around came around. Deal.

Both on this board and across the US Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters. It is shameful and it will have consequences. As deafening silence comes from the White House and from those running for the democratic party nomination. This will cause those on the fence to come off of it in support of a man they may not know if they support or not. It proves that Illegals and liberals are arm in arm in an attempt to silence the very bedrock of our election process.

There is no parallel with the right. No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Remember when the left claimed the Tea party was violent? They could not actually find any examples other then fabricated ones but there was much gnashing of teeth and calls for the Government to step in.

Obama is part of this violence he has spoken against Trump at several events and has encouraged the violence by his silence and his own attacks. As has Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Further the left wing press has claimed that the violence being perpetrated AGAINST Trump is some how his own fault. While saying nothing against or about the unlawful threats damage and attacks by left wing radicals.

The thread premise is a lie, and any conservative who propagates it is a liar, which comes as no surprise, of course.

"Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump"

You’re a liar, typical of most on the reprehensible right.

And your thread premise displays the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most conservatives.

Conservatism is the bane of the American Nation, this thread is further confirmation of that fact.

You mean the way Trump supported violence against anyone who didn't support him - even offering to pay the legal fees of the bullies?

Wrong. He supported violence against a guy throwing tomatoes. Trump is perfectly within his rights to tell his supporters to take someone out who is trying to assault him. Lib douche bags, on the other hand, blame Trump, who was inside an auditorium, for thugs on the outside throwing bottles at police.

And your thread premise displays the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most conservatives.

Conservatism is the bane of the American Nation, this thread is further confirmation of that fact.

Nope. Nothing could be more obvious than the fact that douche bags like you are defending the thugs who assault Trump's supporters at his events.

The left has been looking for an excuse to start a violent revolution and now they have one. I expect escalations of violence by the left as the election gets closer. if Trump is elected, riots will become a daily occurrence and the left-wing media will blame it all on Trump. Trump will respond with a crack-down and then things will really get out of hand.

Yes, and liberals say that their mob violence is a justified "response" to Trump's call for a temporary ban on Muslim travel to the U.S. and to one sentence that he uttered last year ("They're rapists").

Polls shows that a majority of Americans think we should pause Muslim travel to the U.S. until we have vastly improved our screening process. And, if you read his "They're rapists" statement in context, he was clearly not saying that all Mexican illegals are rapists, a position he immediately made clear the next day.

Last edited:
Yes, and liberals say that their mob violence is a justified "response" to Trump's call for a temporary ban on Muslim travel to the U.S. and to one sentence that he uttered last year ("They're rapists").

Polls shows that a majority of Americans think we should pause Muslim travel to the U.S. until we have vastly improved our screening process. And, if you read his "They're rapists" statement in context, he was clearly not saying that all Mexican illegals are rapists, a position he immediately made clear the next day.

Could he be referring to this reality?

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
Italy: Woman raped by Iraqi immigrant – Muslims Commit 40% of Rapes in Italy
Norway: 69% increase in rapes in Oslo in 2012. 100% foreign rapists – nearly all are Muslim.
Norway: Almost 90% of all violent rapes in Oslo committed by Muslims
Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But #NotAll!

I had an interesting conversation with a friend who is a huge (yuge) Bernie supporter. She had proudly signed a petition to stop Trump from doing a rally in our area. The short conversation went something very much like this:

Me: Yeah, I'm no fan of Trump, but I wouldn't want to stop him from speaking. What's the point of the petition?

Her: It's because his rallies become so violent! We're just trying to protect the people!

Me: But they probably wouldn't become violent if protestors didn't show up and get in Trump's fan's faces.

Her: Those protestors have a right to be there and protest! That's their right!

Me: Yes, I realize that, but we're talking about the violence at Trump rallies. His supporters are just there to see the rally and go home.

Her: But the protestors are there to protest these evil, hateful man!

At this point it was terribly clear that I wasn't going to get through, and I deftly found a way to change the subject. To hell with it.

Last edited:
No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Timothy McVeigh was a RW conservative terrorist for starters. But here is a more comprehensive guide to RW terrorism in America:

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day.

And do NOT forget the RW conservative Greensboro massacre of peaceful Communist Worker's Party demonstrators. The RW doesn't just attack the police and peaceful rallies they KILL people. BTW the Greensboro Massacre case went to trial which culminated in a court ordered paltry sum of $350,000 awarded to the victims or survivors of deceased victims. Among the plaintiffs was the local police department because the PD failed to provide protection for the demonstrators even though an informant had warned them the RW conservatives were planning violence.

And yet every time it's the leftist protesters going at the Trump supporters. Give up the tired canard, you're the ones with the violence issue

The thread premise is a lie, and any conservative who propagates it is a liar, which comes as no surprise, of course.

If it's one thing I can't stand, it's a liar:

At least 35 arrested after Trump rally in San Diego | Fox News

If it's one thing I can't stand, it's a liar:

At least 35 arrested after Trump rally in San Diego | Fox News

The thread title isn't true. They aren't just encouraging violence, they are the ones committing most of it

The left has been looking for an excuse to start a violent revolution and now they have one. I expect escalations of violence by the left as the election gets closer. if Trump is elected, riots will become a daily occurrence and the left-wing media will blame it all on Trump. Trump will respond with a crack-down and then things will really get out of hand.

This is why I believe the only peace we will have is by dividing this country in half by political affiliation: liberals on one side and conservatives on the other. Let each run their half of the country the way they want.

On our side, Trump will be President, and he will build a huge wall........not on the Mexican border, but a wall to keep liberals out of our side of the country.

I think that with all my years on the Internet I have never read someone who hates like you do. Most times I don't even read your threads because I rather not be exposed to such venom.

the premise of the OP is exactly correct. Trump may have said that if someone is throwing tomatoes he would defend them if someone tried to stop them. That is a far cry from what we are seeing at Trump rallies. It doesn't take a lot of thought to realize that these riots do not help Trump and they are organized.

The thread title isn't true. They aren't just encouraging violence, they are the ones committing most of it

I wonder how many conservatives will be arrested at any Hillary rallies? Oh, that's right, there is only so much protesting you can do against 30 people. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is why I believe the only peace we will have is by dividing this country in half by political affiliation: liberals on one side and conservatives on the other. Let each run their half of the country the way they want.

On our side, Trump will be President, and he will build a huge wall........not on the Mexican border, but a wall to keep liberals out of our side of the country.

Good thought but won't work. The conservatives will do what they do, build a functioning government the benefits all. Their half will prosper. the Democrats will realize that they have no one to support them and will simply move to the conservative half. Claiming it is their God given right to take what isn't their's to take.

I wonder how many conservatives will be arrested at any Hillary rallies? Oh, that's right, there is only so much protesting you can do against 30 people. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Does anyone care about Mrs. Tuzla Clinton? Sanders and Trump are going to debate, what's that all about?

I think that with all my years on the Internet I have never read someone who hates like you do. Most times I don't even read your threads because I rather not be exposed to such venom.

the premise of the OP is exactly correct. Trump may have said that if someone is throwing tomatoes he would defend them if someone tried to stop them. That is a far cry from what we are seeing at Trump rallies. It doesn't take a lot of thought to realize that these riots do not help Trump and they are organized.
I'd put guno ahead of him, but you're close.

Forum List

Back