Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

Ted Kaczynski was not the Unibomber… He was the UnAbomber. Stop trying to correct me and pay attention you dumb shit!

Everybody has to correct you, that's the problem.

I love when the spelling Nazi's come on board. You know the lost the debate.

Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger. Read the link I posted above and educate yourself. The conservative right includes a host of extremists, many of them high school drop outs and PWT. So why are you surprised by their barbarism?
You are a messenger of stupidity. McVeigh doesn't represent me or any conservative I know. You are a liar and a smear monger, go suck a turd.

I can understand you wanting to distance yourself from McVeigh but the GOP is full of conservatives like him (and you.) I never said McVeigh represented you personally, but he and that ilk are ensconced within the GOP and call themselves conservatives. Calling me a liar won't change the facts. I can back up what I say and make you look even more of a fool than you already are. BTW your anger belies your pain. Ohh, I feel yer pain…. heh heh heh!

The GOP full of conservatives like McVeigh?

LOL!!!

Sure, that's why there have been MILLIONS of major attacks on Federal Buildings in the last twenty years.

Tens of millions.

Because that is what you just claimed.

No, dummy, there are many angry RW White males in the GOP with the potential to do bad things individually or in groups. Its the McVeigh mindset that I am referring to, not necessarily his actions.

Sooo, 10 of millions of POTENTIAL McVieighs?

Still laughable.

If Timothy McVeigh's political beliefs and mindset was half the country, you'd know it, because of the nightly body counts on the news.

You are fearmongering and hatemongering.

You want to walk that back some more, or is this where you start personally attacking me?
I don't know how many of you angry RW fuckers are out there but judging by your hateful saturation of the Internet, there ARE millions of you. Yes that mindset is rampant. I think we will see it manifested even more virulently if Trump loses his bid for the presidency. The Civil Rights Era has caused some of you freaks to go postal because you cry babies don't want to share; or you think something is being taken from you when a Black man or woman gets a good job. That is just one cause of your angst; ;but, race is always at the root of it. Hate mongering is part of your identity if you aspire to be a modern day conservative. That is why Trump is so popular with your kind!

Ted Kaczynski was not the Unibomber… He was the UnAbomber. Stop trying to correct me and pay attention you dumb shit!

Everybody has to correct you, that's the problem.

I love when the spelling Nazi's come on board. You know the lost the debate.

Gee, fool, I spelled it right for the FIRST idiot who used the wrong name; and what did YOU do? You just ASSUMED HE was correct and I was wrong. That is just the way you goofy MFs think. You just had to jump in and "correct" the more educated man..BWHAHAHAHA`.

Gee, fool, I spelled it right for the FIRST idiot who used the wrong name; and what did YOU do? You just ASSUMED HE was correct and I was wrong. That is just the way you goofy MFs think. You just had to jump in and "correct" the more educated man..BWHAHAHAHA`.

Yeah, I know. The problem with liberals is that they are so over-educated.

I didn't assume anybody was correct. It's just that I wasn't sure if you knew who the UnAbomber was, or that you needed to use misspelling to make an argument. Obvious the latter.

Yeah, I know. The problem with liberals is that they are so over-educated.

I didn't assume anybody was correct. It's just that I wasn't sure if you knew who the UnAbomber was, or that you needed to use misspelling to make an argument. Obvious the latter.
Don't even try it. I said I knew who the Unabomber was before you even got involved. Did you miss THAT TOO?

Trying to broadbrush conservatives with McVeigh is intellectually dishonest.
He is simply one example. The "broadbrush" was well in place before McVeigh was born. That is why I used other examples .
You are simply one example of a libtard halfwit. Your attempt to smear the conservative right with a mass murdering lunatic is a lowlife move. It's all you have to offer.

Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger. Read the link I posted above and educate yourself. The conservative right includes a host of extremists, many of them high school drop outs and PWT. So why are you surprised by their barbarism?
You are a messenger of stupidity. McVeigh doesn't represent me or any conservative I know. You are a liar and a smear monger, go suck a turd.

I can understand you wanting to distance yourself from McVeigh but the GOP is full of conservatives like him (and you.) I never said McVeigh represented you personally, but he and that ilk are ensconced within the GOP and call themselves conservatives. Calling me a liar won't change the facts. I can back up what I say and make you look even more of a fool than you already are. BTW your anger belies your pain. Ohh, I feel yer pain…. heh heh heh!
I pointed out that you are a dishonest little piece of shit. Talking down to me won't cover it up.

I have nothing to do with McVeigh, I don't need to distant myself from him or anybody else. The fact that a stupid turd like you has to resort to such tactics proves you have no legitimate argument to make. Just smears.

He is simply one example. The "broadbrush" was well in place before McVeigh was born. That is why I used other examples .
You are simply one example of a libtard halfwit. Your attempt to smear the conservative right with a mass murdering lunatic is a lowlife move. It's all you have to offer.

LOL!!!

Sure, that's why there have been MILLIONS of major attacks on Federal Buildings in the last twenty years.

Tens of millions.

He's employing, or trying to employ Geobbels' technique of guilt by association. He sure makes liberalism look good!

UNIBOMBER? Who the hell is that. I have heard of the Unabomber. See what i mean? You dumb ass hicks don't even know who or what you're talking about half the time.

Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wow, that changes everything. So much so you can prance around in victory! The point doesn't even matter, there was a spelling error to consider.

Who the fuck makes your day to day decisions? You sure can't.

Still laughable.

If Timothy McVeigh's political beliefs and mindset was half the country, you'd know it, because of the nightly body counts on the news.

You want to walk that back some more, or is this where you start personally attacking me?

Well that's one of the differences between the left and the right.

On the right we admit there are kooks; there always are in any group. On the left, they can never do wrong. There is no such thing as a bad liberal or Democrat. They may "misspeak" they may have said something that was not meant the way they said it, but they are never at fault.

Or they just get a pass, because....

On another thread, there is this liberal that is

a. calling me a racist because of my allegedly racist statements, that he refuses to specify or quote

AND

b has stated that White People can't or won't work hard, and denies that that is a racist statement.

LOL!!!

Tens of millions.

No, dummy, there are many angry RW White males in the GOP with the potential to do bad things individually or in groups. Its the McVeigh mindset that I am referring to, not necessarily his actions.

Still laughable.

I don't know how many of you angry RW fuckers are out there but judging by your hateful saturation of the Internet, there ARE millions of you. Yes that mindset is rampant. I think we will see it manifested even more virulently if Trump loses his bid for the presidency. The Civil Rights Era has caused some of you freaks to go postal because you cry babies don't want to share; or you think something is being taken from you when a Black man or woman gets a good job. That is just one cause of your angst; ;but, race is always at the root of it. Hate mongering is part of your identity if you aspire to be a modern day conservative. That is why Trump is so popular with your kind!

So, as I suspected, now that I've called you out on your panic mongering and fear mongering, which you cannot refute because it is obviously TRUE,

you switch over to all that lefties have, the Personal Attack.

Do you ever stop to think how divisive it is to falsely accuse someone of racism?

You poisonously slander vast swatches of the population, angering them,

AND, all those who believe you, now look at those vast segments of the population as bad people, if not actually their enemies.

LOL!!!

Tens of millions.

He's employing, or trying to employ Geobbels' technique of guilt by association. He sure makes liberalism look good!

Did you see how I predicted that he would switch over to personal attacks?

And he still did!

He couldn't do anything else, because he HAS nothing else.

Let me get this straight: this large guy with a gun was standing right in front of the door of the voting place? He was blocking your path to vote?

Or are you just reaching for straws trying to make a false comparison?

Did I NOT clearly state that the moron was "in the parking lot"???

Yes you did, so why are you comparing some guy in the parking lot with a gun to a black guy standing there with a night stick in front of the door of the voting place blocking peoples path to the inside?

You do realize that these people made themselves obvious that they belong to a group that hates whites, don't you?

I think you are comparing apples to oranges. It's not the same thing.

Yes you did, so why are you comparing some guy in the parking lot with a gun to a black guy standing there with a night stick in front of the door of the voting place blocking peoples path to the inside?

You do realize that these people made themselves obvious that they belong to a group that hates whites, don't you?

I had NO idea that republicans could be so easily scared....Here you are on a thread that those "crazy" liberals are violent against the poor baby, Trump....and here you are further stating that a nitwit with a night stick must have scared all those republican from voting.......Was there ONE....just ONE voter who did NOT have a chance to vote because they had run back home in fear of that bad, bad, black guy with a night stick???

Please let us know if we democrats can start a collection to buy all right wingers a teddy bear to ease their fears about our violent tendencies and preventing you folks from voting.

I had NO idea that republicans could be so easily scared....Here you are on a thread that those "crazy" liberals are violent against the poor baby, Trump....and here you are further stating that a nitwit with a night stick must have scared all those republican from voting.......Was there ONE....just ONE voter who did NOT have a chance to vote because they had run back home in fear of that bad, bad, black guy with a night stick???

Your pretense that an angry man with a club isn't dangerous or scary is absurd.

Please let us know if we democrats can start a collection to buy all right wingers a teddy bear to ease their fears about our violent tendencies and preventing you folks from voting.

Your political allies are operating using violence and the threat of violence to try to suppress other people's Rights of Speech and Assembly.

By ignoring that, and attacking those who are complaining about the violence, you are supporting that violence as per the OP.

Your pretense that an angry man with a club isn't dangerous or scary is absurd.

So, you're opting for that teddy bear that us "scary liberal" can get for you to ease your fears?

Again, HOW MANY people did NOT vote because that "angry man with a club" prevented them?

Your political allies are operating using violence and the threat of violence to try to suppress other people's Rights of Speech and Assembly.

By ignoring that, and attacking those who are complaining about the violence, you are supporting that violence as per the OP.

So, your "conclusion" is that democrats are "operating using violence and the threat of violence to try to suppress [your words above] you and the other fearful right wingers from voting???

I sincerely had NO idea that we were so damn scary to you and your ilk...

Forum List

Back