Liberals And The Knowledge Gap

1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.
If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

This thread will prove it.

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Program contributed to the horrifying incident.

He said he was unaware of the program, had never heard of it.
Just like most Liberals/Democrats.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

4. Here's how that happened.
While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”
Obama Program May Have Helped Nikolas Cruz Slip Through the Cracks

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

But he wasn’t arrested, because of the Obama program.

You didn’t know this….did you?

Did you know that The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
You might be missing some information: Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program.
Anybody pushing the story that he was part of that program is just flat out lying.
Get your news from trustworthy sources.

"Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program."

That's a lie.
“Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions
The word “likely” is not as definitive as you believe it to be.

View attachment 181006 Let’s dumb it down so even the old hag can understand it.

Better yet.........teach the kids beforehand the consequences of their actions before ever letting them play with sticks :thup:
Yes that works so well with kids. Ha!
Anything to deflect from the buffoon’s fealty to the NRA.

Actually it does when parents do it, but most just tell them to go play and just assume the kid knows how to behave without direction. Or that there are consequences for misbehaving and those consequences will be enforced

1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.
If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Program contributed to the horrifying incident.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

You might be missing some information: Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program.
Anybody pushing the story that he was part of that program is just flat out lying.

"Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program."

That's a lie.
“Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions
The word “likely” is not as definitive as you believe it to be.

Is this the best you can do?

Here....let me help....

You could post "Obama is my god....just as we Liberals stated in 2009.
I could never dare accept any criticism of him, no matter the evidence.
He is my lord and master."

That would be the truth.....wouldn't it.

Later, we could discuss how you came to be so misled.

And yet, Liberals are the only ones with the intellectual credibility to say "We told you so." in regard to Donald Trump.

This was the OP>.....one wonders if you are attempting to change the subject because the OP is irrefutable:

Liberals And The Knowledge Gap ,

Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Programcontributed to the horrifying incident.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

America loves this president. View attachment 181010

HAHAHA See the pussy hats? Nobody takes these fools seriously...they should get out of the basements and become productive members of society ....oh snap they are leftists there is no chance of that happening.
Yeah no one takes the MILLIONS of women seriously who protested your pussygrabber’s election all over the world. Ask your favorite child molester Roy Moore if he takes the women who caused his defeat seriously.

Women are energized, motivated and running for office all over the country. Their goal: to restore sanity back to this government and get rid of your buffoon cult leader.

The old hag lives in Brooklyn, a bastion of liberalism. How funny is that! She must live the life of a hermit the way she is probably shunned.

Can you say spinster?

Last edited:
5D2A7D88-BBB4-467E-86A3-DED285C8A612.jpeg

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

So, how many school shooters were black?

A plan to keep kids in school is to blame here. I get it. Yio ignorant fucks will say anything except to admit that access to assault type rifles is a big factor.

FDE8728E-CBA3-4C27-BE13-EDA4D351B0BC.jpeg

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

A plan to keep kids in school is to blame here. I get it. Yio ignorant fucks will say anything except to admit that access to assault type rifles is a big factor.
You’ll never get the old hag to be that honest.

10. Gun control folks regularly bring up background checks.

Why?

Obama’s Promise Program resulted in Nikolas Cruz not having an arrest record…..nothing that a background check would reveal.

So…..he could buy weapons legally.

“The core of the approach is a program called PROMISE (Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Support & Education), which substitutes counseling for criminal detention for students who break the law. According to the district website, the program is “designed to address the unique needs of students who have committed a behavioral infraction that would normally lead to a juvenile delinquency arrest and, therefore, entry into the juvenile justice system.”

The expressed goal of PROMISE is to bring about “reductions in external suspension, expulsions and arrests.” Delinquents who are diverted to the program are essentially absolved of responsibility for their actions.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

"....absolved of responsibility for their actions.”
So....you know....that they have the ability to participate in mass shooting of unarmed innocents in gun free zones.
Liberal policy.

Be very clear.....for Obama, for Liberals, for Democrats, it is not crime that is the issue......it is the color of the perpetrator's skin:

This primitive, stone-age thinking was made official Broward County policy in a Nov. 5, 2013, agreement titled "Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline."

The first "whereas" clause of the agreement states that "the use of arrests and referrals to the criminal justice system may decrease a student's chance of graduation, entering higher education, joining the military and getting a job."

The agreement's third "whereas” clause specifically cites "students of color" as victims of the old, racist policy of treating criminal behavior criminally.'"
The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

How about the victims????

The old hag lives in Brooklyn, a bastion of liberalism. How funny is that! She must live the life of a hermit the way she is probably shunned.

Can you say spinster?

Brooklyn ... the Brooklyn with all the bears, wolves, and cougars ? She claimed she lived where they were all around her.

she lives in Canada.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

"....access to assault type rifles is a big factor."

Actually.....this is the big factor: Liberalism.

“The core of the approach is a program called PROMISE (Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Support & Education), which substitutes counseling for criminal detention for students who break the law. According to the district website, the program is “designed to address the unique needs of students who have committed a behavioral infraction that would normally lead to a juvenile delinquency arrest and, therefore, entry into the juvenile justice system.”

The expressed goal of PROMISE is to bring about “reductions in external suspension, expulsions and arrests.” Delinquents who are diverted to the program are essentially absolved of responsibility for their actions.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

"....absolved of responsibility for their actions.”
So....you know....that they have the ability to participate in mass shooting of unarmed innocents in gun free zones.
Liberal policy.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

Might be more than a "knowledge gap" here. Knowledge is USELESS if you also lack critical thinking skills. The article doesn't state that Cruz was never IN the demographic for Promise. Only that he "aged out" at 18.. Since the program SHIELDED him for all those years -- what the fuck do you EXPECT the result to be when they come of legal age and can fight back....

It's more of the same side effects of HIDING and COOKING the juvenile crime statistics under that ill-conceived program. Entire goal was to make permissive leftist politicians look good while doing real harm to those involved and the community at large...

But the facts:

Here is Trump lying:

maxresdefault.jpg

Here are right-wingers believing him:
Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

Rightwingers are more ignorant, more easily duped on basic facts. That's why they elected a constantly lying blowhard clown like Trump

And just look at economic discussions on this forum. Rightwingers get smashed on facts.

This was the OP>.....one wonders if you are attempting to change the subject because the OP is irrefutable:

Dummy, what I posted is in direct contradiction to what you said.

Republicans are out to lunch currently.

Last edited:

But the facts:

Here is Trump lying:

maxresdefault.jpg

Rightwingers are more ignorant, more easily duped on basic facts. That's why they elected a constantly lying blowhard clown like Trump

And just look at economic discussions on this forum. Rightwingers get smashed on facts.

This was the OP>

The OP made a general statement about rightwingers being better informed, but the record shows that you don't much

But the facts:

Here is Trump lying:

maxresdefault.jpg

Dummy, what I posted is in direct response to what you said.

You require more examples beyond the fact that you were clueless about Obama's Promise Program????

No prob.

The province of the Right is knowledge,...

Conservatives know more about what's going on....in fact, if Liberals knew as many of the ingredients in a story as conservatives do, they'd probably be conservatives. Instead, when they're told things they didn't know, they shout "liar!"

Examples? Sure....

a. "Stephanopoulos appeared on The Sean Hannity Show and New York radio station WOR's The Steve Malzberg Show, where both Hannity and Malzberg suggested to Stephanopoulos that he ask Obama about Ayers."
http://mediamatters.org/mobile/research/200804170010
He didn't know about Ayers!!

b. CBS's Bob Schieffer on Sunday said the reason he didn't ask Attorney General Eric Holder about the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case on last week's "Face the Nation" was because he didn't know about it.

Chatting with Howard Kurtz on CNN's "Reliable Sources," Schieffer said, "This all really became a story when the whistleblower came out and testified that he'd had to leave the Justice Department and so on. And, frankly, had I known about that, I would have asked the question."

His excuse?

"I was on vacation that week. This happened -- apparently, it got very little publicity. And, you know, I just didn't know about it" (video follows with transcript and commentary):
Fox Nation | Coming Soon

c. Several Chicago readers and Twitterers report that ABC News anchor Charlie Gibson told WLS-AM Chicago talk show hosts Don Wade and Roma this morning that the reason he hasn’t covered the ACORN scandal is that he didn’t know about it.

“…Charlie Gibson on as their usual Tuesday morning guest. Don asked Charlie, why, after the senate last night voted to halt funding to ACORN and after three of those video tapes of ACORN employees helping the pimp and prostitute set up shop, there was no mention of it anywhere on the network news. Charlie gave out a most uncomfortable laugh and said that that was the first he heard of it!”

ABC’s Jake Tapper reported on the Census Bureau’s decision to drop ACORN from its data collection partnerships on Friday as a result of BigGovernment.com’s video stings.

Gibson also admitted to Don and Roma that he didn’t know about the Senate vote to de-fund ACORN.
ACORN Watch: Charlie Gibson and the ostrich media; Update: Audio added

Isn't it time you recognized that I am never wrong.

But the facts:

Here is Trump lying:

maxresdefault.jpg

This was the OP>

The OP made a general statement about rightwingers being better informed, but the record shows that you don't much

But the facts:

Here is Trump lying:

maxresdefault.jpg

Dummy, what I posted is in direct response to what you said.

You require more examples

Nope, this will do.

Clear, concise evidence that people that voted for Trump in general election are by in large supremely ignorant.

If I thought unemployment increased under Obama, I too would vote for Trump.

11. No doubt all of the gun control advocates would support background checks for those wishing to purchase a weapons……

BUT.....

….Obama’s Promise Program obviated any benefit of such background checks. That means made background checks useless.

Because Obama saw to it that, even with some 30-40 police calls to Cruz’s home, Cruz had no arrest record that would have prevented his obtaining weapons.

It was Liberal policy….with which the NRA had no role.

“By avoiding a criminal record, Cruz passed a federal background check in February 2017 before purchasing the AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle investigators say was used in the mass shooting. Just one month earlier, he was disciplined with a one-day internal suspension for an “assault” at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and evaluated as a potential “threat." It was his second offense for fighting in less than four months, but campus police did not make an arrest in either case -- as they typically did for repeat offenders under the district’s prior zero-tolerance policies, a review of the official “discipline matrix” used last decade reveals.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

You Liberal supporters didn’t know that, did you.

Soooooo......let's review:

a. Obama's Promise Program made certain that criminal Nikolas Cruz had no arrest record

b. An arrest record would have precluded Cruz's ability to purchase the rifle that he killed 17 people with

c. No Liberal in this thread has attempted to defend the outrageous Promise Program that kept the guilty from the consequences of their actions

d. No Liberal in this thread has had the courage to apportion the blame for the murders to Hussein Obama....a poor character trait often associated with Liberals

e. None of those Liberals has shown the character to admit that the OP and subsidiary posts are,....as usual.....100% accurate, correct, and true.
Another lack-of-character trait associated with Liberals.

Seems that, while Liberals were unaware of the role that Obama's insane Promise Program played in the shooting.....

....it made no difference to them.....after all, they are dishonest curs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back