Liberals And The Knowledge Gap

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.
If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

This thread will prove it.

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Program contributed to the horrifying incident.

He said he was unaware of the program, had never heard of it.
Just like most Liberals/Democrats.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

4. Here's how that happened.
While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”
Obama Program May Have Helped Nikolas Cruz Slip Through the Cracks

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

But he wasn’t arrested, because of the Obama program.

You didn’t know this….did you?

Did you know that The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

8. How did Obama and other brain-dead elites make it possible for Nikolas Cruz to obtain his weapons?

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

“…in just the first year after the Obama administration issued its anti-discipline edict, public schools failed to expel more than 30,000 students who physically attacked teachers or staff across the country. Previously, “if you hit a teach, you’re gone,” he said, but that is no longer the case.”
Ibid.

The Liberal approach to problems is simply to refuse to recognize the problem, i.e., shut your eyes real tight…..

what gap ? Liberals and everyone else knows RW's are the biggest liars on the planet.

1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.
If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Program contributed to the horrifying incident.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

You might be missing some information: Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program.
Anybody pushing the story that he was part of that program is just flat out lying.
Get your news from trustworthy sources.

what about the center, you know the sane ones sandwiched in between you fucking nutzies?
/——/ The Center is occupied by those who can’t make up their minds on which way to lean. They wear plaid clothes and eat Neapolitan ice cream so not to offend.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

You might be missing some information: Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program.
Anybody pushing the story that he was part of that program is just flat out lying.

I rest my case.

Anyone else see the irony in one of the least informed people on this forum starting this thread?

Next on right wing blame Obama news...Obama paid for the kid's MAGA hat.

Next on right wing blame Obama news...Obama paid for the kid's MAGA hat.

You are the reason I wrote If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

We just proved that you're not.
We both know that there isn't a single thing you can deny, so you are reduced to pretending not to notice the truth.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

I rest my case.
What case? Ignorance?

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

It's funny, because I use facts, I use statistics, I make an argument and back it up with sources, and what do I get from the right?

Insults half the time.

Yeah, you pretend that all liberals know nothing and people who just make stuff up (they call it believing) are always right.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

"Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program."

That's a lie.

"Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions
But let me ask you something else. A lot of people in the community have noted that the Broward County School Board entered into an agreement when you were sheriff in 2013 to pursue the — quote — “least punitive means of discipline” against students.

This new policy encouraged warnings, consultations with parents and programs on conflict resolution, instead of arresting students for crimes."

Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

It's funny, because I use facts, I use statistics, I make an argument and back it up with sources, and what do I get from the right?

Insults half the time.

Yeah, you pretend that all liberals know nothing and people who just make stuff up (they call it believing) are always right.

Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Programcontributed to the horrifying incident.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

Look at the OP link. Gateway Pundit. This is just another hack piece from a right wing anti- American nut job.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

"Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program."

That's a lie.

"Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions
But let me ask you something else. A lot of people in the community have noted that the Broward County School Board entered into an agreement when you were sheriff in 2013 to pursue the — quote — “least punitive means of discipline” against students.

This new policy encouraged warnings, consultations with parents and programs on conflict resolution, instead of arresting students for crimes."

Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart
Miami news also says he wasnt part of promise.

Breitbart is too far to the right; you need to find more reputable news source.

Forum List

Back