Liberals And The Knowledge Gap

FC04DAFA-89F0-4DBA-B60B-1A3E4030C2BB.jpeg
What an ironic OP title. DEPLORABLES are the dumbest people on earth and we see it here every day.
Each day a lib will post a fact and immediately an uniformed member of the cult will ask for a link.
Bripat and Miketx are two obvious culprits.

One comment B just made today was “ Acid Rain is a myth. “
Another I love is “ Fact checks are fake news”
Lmao

Take Trump for example. His revels in his ignorance. Yesterday standing next to the Swedish Prime Minister he repeatedly lied.

The old hag punches herself in the face again.
Sweet..

Sooooo.....while it brought you here.....you're unable to respond to any of this:

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Programcontributed to the horrifying incident.

He said he was unaware of the program, had never heard of it.
Just like most Liberals/Democrats.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

4. Here's how that happened.
While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”
Obama Program May Have Helped Nikolas Cruz Slip Through the Cracks

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

But he wasn’t arrested, because of the Obama program.

You didn’t know this….did you?

It appears that you are simply a few short hours out of the primordial ooze.
“ on the Tucker Carlson show. “ ha ha

Did you read it? It's speculation, not fact. Look up the meaning of "may"

Such as cell phone MAY cause brain cancer.
Or alcohol MAY cause heart disease
Or Trump may have colluded with Russia.

How did Obama and other brain-dead elites make it possible for Nikolas Cruz to obtain his weapons?

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

“…in just the first year after the Obama administration issued its anti-discipline edict, public schools failed to expel more than 30,000 students who physically attacked teachers or staff across the country. Previously, “if you hit a teach, you’re gone,” he said, but that is no longer the case.”
Ibid.

No police record meant that Obama's policy allowed Nikolas Cruz to purchase weapons.

True story.

Yes we all know you hate PP and women getting paps smears, cancer screenings, mammograms etc. You’re a disgrace to your sex.
If you are a woman. I wouldn’t doubt you’re a Russian bot.

Yes we all know you hate PP and women getting paps smears, cancer screenings, mammograms etc. You’re a disgrace to your sex.

Aren't you embarrassed that you are never able to bring anything to the table.....that means participate in an adult discussion.

You must be aware that you are an embarrassment to the Left.

Liberals and the knowledge gap.

Is Trump a liberal? Because everyone can see with their own eyes and ears there’s never been a president with a bigger knowledge gap than this buffoon.
He knows nothing about history, doesn’t read... doesn’t even read his own intelligence briefs.
He gets his information from......
Wait for it.......
Fox and Friends.
No really.

Has the old hag ever created a thread about our special ed president?
Has Trump ever spoken a coherent sentence that he wasn’t reading from a TelePrompTer?
Nuff said.

1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.

But the facts:

Here is Trump lying:

maxresdefault.jpg

Here are right-wingers believing him:
Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

Rightwingers are more ignorant, more easily duped on basic facts. That's why they elected a constantly lying blowhard clown like Trump

And just look at economic discussions on this forum. Rightwingers get smashed on facts.

Last edited:
someone ought to start a thread...

faux conservatives and the delusion gap :eusa_clap:

Aren't you embarrassed that you are never able to bring anything to the table.....that means participate in an adult discussion.

You hate that I’m 100% correct which is why you feel the need to attack me.

Is it not an “ adult discussion” pointing out that you’re against ( mostly urban) women getting proper healthcare?

Speaking of healthcare ... how’s that pledge of your cult leader’s going....
“ I’ll provide affordable healthcare for ALL. You’ll love it.”

Ever call out your pathologically lying president on THAT?

Of course not.
That would mean you’d have to be honest ......something you’re incapable of being.

Enjoy menopause hag.

1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.

But the facts:

Here is Trump lying:

maxresdefault.jpg

Here are right-wingers believing him:
Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

Rightwingers are more ignorant, more easily duped on basic facts. That's why they elected a constantly lying blowhard clown like Trump

And just look at economic discussions on this forum. Rightwingers get smashed on facts.

This was the OP>.....one wonders if you are attempting to change the subject because the OP is irrefutable:

Liberals And The Knowledge Gap ,

If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

This thread will prove it.

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Programcontributed to the horrifying incident.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

Did you know that The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

"Democrats hold advantages in party identification among well-educated adults..."

"Republicans have leads among those with less education..."

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

This was the OP>.....one wonders if you are attempting to change the subject because the OP is irrefutable:

Liberals And The Knowledge Gap ,

If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

This thread will prove it.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

Did you know that The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Liberals and the knowledge gap.

Is Trump a liberal? Because everyone can see with their own eyes and ears there’s never been a president with a bigger knowledge gap than this buffoon.
He knows nothing about history, doesn’t read... doesn’t even read his own intelligence briefs.
He gets his information from......
Wait for it.......
Fox and Friends.
No really.

Has the old hag ever created a thread about our special ed president?
Has Trump ever spoken a coherent sentence that he wasn’t reading from a TelePrompTer?
Nuff said.

It appears this post was too painful for you to read:

Forum List

Back