Liberals And The Knowledge Gap

– A 2007 study by the Advancement Project and the Power U Center for Social Change says that for every 100 students who were suspended, 15 were Black, 7.9 were American Indian, 6.8 were Latino and 4.8 were white.

– The same study reports that the U.S. spends almost $70 billion annually on incarceration, probation and parole. This number lends itself to a 127% funding increase for incarceration between 1987-2007. Compare that to a 21% increase in funding for higher education in the same 20-year span.

Fact Sheet: How Bad Is the School-to-Prison Pipeline? | Tavis Smiley Reports | PBSView attachment 180981

Is this an attempt to defend the Obama policy??????

Tell it to the 17 dead innocents sacrificed to politically correct 'social justice' doctrine.

It sure is.

You white people, you racist whites, want to get the blacks and Hispanics in prison to fill them up. You guys are crazy racist. You just can't stand for a black or Hispanic to succeed.

1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.
If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

This thread will prove it.

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Program contributed to the horrifying incident.

He said he was unaware of the program, had never heard of it.
Just like most Liberals/Democrats.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

4. Here's how that happened.
While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”
Obama Program May Have Helped Nikolas Cruz Slip Through the Cracks

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

But he wasn’t arrested, because of the Obama program.

You didn’t know this….did you?

Did you know that The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
You might be missing some information: Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program.
Anybody pushing the story that he was part of that program is just flat out lying.
Get your news from trustworthy sources.

I rest my case.

Moron....it wasn't a program the students joined, it was a program that guided the policies of the school administration....through this program created by obama, they refused to have repeatedly violent students arrested in order to keep their minority student aw breaking levels low......they didn't do this by helping them learn how to behave, they did this by simply not having them arrested...even when they attacked teachers and other students...

Well what do you suppose happens to kids when they go to prison??

They will get put in the NICS background check system...and won't be able to buy guns...like the shooter in Florida did.....saving 17 lives....right? But no, obama mandated not putting this kid in jail....he brought weapons to school more than once, threatened students and started fights...those are the "Classroom" disruptions....not throwing spitballs or pulling pigtails......

Tell me what happens to kids when they go to prison?

What did Cruz do AS A STUDENT at the high school that he would have been otherwise arrested for if not for this supposedly lenient Obama-era policy?

"Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."
The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

You set 'em up.....I knock 'em down.

NEXT!
So, school admin supposedly ignored warning signs. Where is the link to the Obama-era policy?

1.I have said this before: if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.
If you know all the pertinent facts, and you’re honest, your conclusions will be conservative.

2.I saw Mark Glaze, former executive director of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and later Everytown for Gun Safety, on Tucker Carlson’s show, discussing the school shootings.
Glaze made all of the well-known arguments for gun control….and then Carlson asked him if he thought the Promise Program contributed to the horrifying incident.

This anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-Bill of Rights spokesperson, unaware of the single greatest contributor to Nikolas Cruz’s ability to slaughter 17 human beings.

3. If you are a Democrat, a Liberal, a gun-control supporter….I’m betting that you are, also, unaware.
And I’ll bet that you are unaware of the fact that the actions of Barack Obama played a far greater role in the massacre than the NRA.
It's a fact.

While puzzling over why black students had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students, it was determined that it was largely because of their arrest rates.
Another fact was revealed: “black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”

5. Using the usual Liberal divining rod, and looking for ways to correct the behavior that led to suspensions and arrests,…. These deep thinkers deduced that it must be racial bias leading to the arrests.

6. Using the power, status and treasury of government….”President Obama’s program rewarded local governments with grants if they kept school arrests down.’

7.Get it?

Schools no longer suspended miscreants, and police….like the Broward Sheriff’s Department, no longer arrested those eligible.
Nikolas Cruz committed numerous acts that made him eligible for suspension and arrest…in a sane world.

You might be missing some information: Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program.
Anybody pushing the story that he was part of that program is just flat out lying.

I rest my case.

Moron....it wasn't a program the students joined, it was a program that guided the policies of the school administration....through this program created by obama, they refused to have repeatedly violent students arrested in order to keep their minority student aw breaking levels low......they didn't do this by helping them learn how to behave, they did this by simply not having them arrested...even when they attacked teachers and other students...

1st post on the thread - second sentence ..

if those on the Left knew as much as we on the Right, they’d be on the Right, too.

IF - IF

LOOK UP THE DEFINITION CONJECTURE MORON ..

GOD DAMN, RW pukes are stupid retards.. shit.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

I rest my case.

Well what do you suppose happens to kids when they go to prison??

Innocent victims of those 'kids' are protected......as is the obligation of government.

Didn't you know that????

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

"Cruz was not part of the district’ PROMISE program."

That's a lie.

"Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions
But let me ask you something else. A lot of people in the community have noted that the Broward County School Board entered into an agreement when you were sheriff in 2013 to pursue the — quote — “least punitive means of discipline” against students.

This new policy encouraged warnings, consultations with parents and programs on conflict resolution, instead of arresting students for crimes."

Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart
Miami news also says he wasnt part of promise.

Breitbart is too far to the right; you need to find more reputable news source.

Look at the dates for the program and the date of the massacre.

The...admit you are wrong.
44 kids were killed when an electrician wired dynamite to school walls and blew up the school...in the 1920's...

What did Cruz do AS A STUDENT at the high school that he would have been otherwise arrested for if not for this supposedly lenient Obama-era policy?

"Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

NEXT!
So, school admin supposedly ignored warning signs. Where is the link to the Obama-era policy?

Do you know who was President in 2011, you dunce?????

a. "The [Obama] Justice Department already has sued school districts in Florida, South Carolina and Mississippi for implementing allegedly racist disciplinary policies."
Holder's Anti-Discipline Push May Threaten Students | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

b. "The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014 that claimed students of color are “disproportionately impacted” by suspensions and expulsions, a situation they said leads to a “school-to-prison pipeline” that discriminates against minority and low-income students.

According to the Obama administration’s 2014 “Dear Colleague” guidance, any school district whose disciplinary measures showed “disparate impact” – meaning a disproportionately greater number of minority students are affected – is open to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behavior leading to the discipline is unacceptable."
Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart

c. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."

d. Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions, if they were members of an authorized minority....meaning, the group voted Democrat.
As a result, Nikolas Cruz was given a pass....multiple passes.....and that unblemished record allowed him to avoid being identified as a possible homicidal maniac.

e. Liberals are responsible for
creating Gun Free Zones
prescribing psychotropic medicines to children
and for the moronic idea behind the "school-to-prison pipeline" policy that allowed Nikolas Cruz to remain free and obtain a weapon.

f. "The new policy resulted from an Obama administration effort begun in 2011 to keep students in school and improve racial outcomes (timeline here)..."
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

Only problem is the gap which you speak of is between the ears of liberals.

– A 2007 study by the Advancement Project and the Power U Center for Social Change says that for every 100 students who were suspended, 15 were Black, 7.9 were American Indian, 6.8 were Latino and 4.8 were white.

– The same study reports that the U.S. spends almost $70 billion annually on incarceration, probation and parole. This number lends itself to a 127% funding increase for incarceration between 1987-2007. Compare that to a 21% increase in funding for higher education in the same 20-year span.

Fact Sheet: How Bad Is the School-to-Prison Pipeline? | Tavis Smiley Reports | PBSView attachment 180981

Tell it to the 17 dead innocents sacrificed to politically correct 'social justice' doctrine.

It sure is.

You white people, you racist whites, want to get the blacks and Hispanics in prison to fill them up. You guys are crazy racist. You just can't stand for a black or Hispanic to succeed.

"You white people, you racist whites, want to get the blacks and Hispanics in prison to fill them up. You guys are crazy racist. You just can't stand for a black or Hispanic to succeed."

I'm not white, you fool.

BTW....it's juries that send criminals to prison.

It's a fact.

7.Get it?

Only problem is the gap which you speak of is between the ears of liberals.

Look at the bright side: if we could put a lens in each of the Liberals' ears....

....we'd have lots of telescopes.

It sure is.

"You white people, you racist whites, want to get the blacks and Hispanics in prison to fill them up. You guys are crazy racist. You just can't stand for a black or Hispanic to succeed."

I'm not white, you fool.

If you want someone to blame, blame it on the cops who were called to his home many times, they should of wrote up a report. Whatever you are, you are a racist.

It sure is.

I'm not white, you fool.

If you want someone to blame, blame it on the cops who were called to his home many times, they should of wrote up a report. Whatever you are, you are a racist.

"...they should of wrote (sic) up a report."

No, they should have been able to arrest Cruz.....but the Obama policy prevented that.

"...you are a racist."

For edification of this moron..."racist" is defined as a conservative winning the argument with a Liberals.
Again.

what about the center, you know the sane ones sandwiched in between you fucking nutzies?
/——/ The Center is occupied by those who can’t make up their minds on which way to lean. They wear plaid clothes and eat Neapolitan ice cream so not to offend.

the center is made up of people who understand people disagree and know that they can't screw up governing by enacting insane radical rightwingnut policies.

This would probably be an appropriate juncture to remind all that Liberals/Democrats are supporters of felons and criminals....and never of honest, law-abiding citizens.

1. The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said “Let’s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!”
    1. “In the 2008 election cycle, the industry contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests , 76 percent of which went to Democratic candidates and committees.” Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets
    2. “Trial lawyers are holding steady as one of the Democratic Party's biggest sources of campaign contributions,…” Law.com
    3. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: “" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "
    1. Of course, if that were true, he wouldn’t have committed crimes in the first place.
    2. Despite being insane, the reformers won out. The test of public policy vs. human nature began!
    3. Need empirical evidence? Crime rates skyrocketed. By 1974, the murder rate was over twice that of 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled. Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,”., p.27.
  1. The smart set turned American cities into petri dishes for crime and degenerate behavior sans punishment. Thousands died, were raped, disfigured in criminal acts made possible by the Warren Court, the ACLU, liberal professors and activists, and lawyers.

Obama carried that flame for criminal and criminal behavior.....and 17 innocents died.

what about the center, you know the sane ones sandwiched in between you fucking nutzies?
/——/ The Center is occupied by those who can’t make up their minds on which way to lean. They wear plaid clothes and eat Neapolitan ice cream so not to offend.

the center is made up of people who understand people disagree and know that they can't screw up governing by enacting insane radical rightwingnut policies.

I notice you, just like the other Liberal drones, are afraid to confront the "insane radical Liberal policies" that resulted in the 17 deaths in Florida.

No guts or no IQ?????

NEXT!

a. "The [Obama] Justice Department already has sued school districts in Florida, South Carolina and Mississippi for implementing allegedly racist disciplinary policies."
Holder's Anti-Discipline Push May Threaten Students | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

b. "The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014 that claimed students of color are “disproportionately impacted” by suspensions and expulsions, a situation they said leads to a “school-to-prison pipeline” that discriminates against minority and low-income students.

According to the Obama administration’s 2014 “Dear Colleague” guidance, any school district whose disciplinary measures showed “disparate impact” – meaning a disproportionately greater number of minority students are affected – is open to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behavior leading to the discipline is unacceptable."

c. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."

d. Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions, if they were members of an authorized minority....meaning, the group voted Democrat.
As a result, Nikolas Cruz was given a pass....multiple passes.....and that unblemished record allowed him to avoid being identified as a possible homicidal maniac.

creating Gun Free Zones
and for the moronic idea behind the "school-to-prison pipeline" policy that allowed Nikolas Cruz to remain free and obtain a weapon.

f. "The new policy resulted from an Obama administration effort begun in 2011 to keep students in school and improve racial outcomes (timeline here)..."
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

“Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions”.

Bullshit. Link to where an Obama policy specifically said schools cannot discipline school children at all, let alone “no matter their actions”.

And by the way, Cruz is a white boy, so you can save the inevitable “minority getting a pass” line.

This would probably be an appropriate juncture to remind all that Liberals/Democrats are supporters of felons and criminals....and never of honest, law-abiding citizens.

1. The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said “Let’s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!”
    1. “In the 2008 election cycle, the industry contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests , 76 percent of which went to Democratic candidates and committees.” Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets
    2. “Trial lawyers are holding steady as one of the Democratic Party's biggest sources of campaign contributions,…” Law.com
    3. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: “" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "
    1. Of course, if that were true, he wouldn’t have committed crimes in the first place.
    2. Despite being insane, the reformers won out. The test of public policy vs. human nature began!
    3. Need empirical evidence? Crime rates skyrocketed. By 1974, the murder rate was over twice that of 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled. Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,”., p.27.
  1. The smart set turned American cities into petri dishes for crime and degenerate behavior sans punishment. Thousands died, were raped, disfigured in criminal acts made possible by the Warren Court, the ACLU, liberal professors and activists, and lawyers.

Obama carried that flame for criminal and criminal behavior.....and 17 innocents died.
Blah blah blah more copy/paste, eh?

I notice you, just like the other Liberal drones, are afraid to confront the "insane radical Liberal policies" that resulted in the 17 deaths in Florida.

No guts or no IQ?????
You idiots really don't surprise me.. You asshooles are always pointing fingers for what a person did....And what is most ludicrous is the fact that people like you talk more shit about what innocent people did and nothing about the murderer....

NEXT!

creating Gun Free Zones

“Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions”.

Bullshit. Link to where an Obama policy specifically said schools cannot discipline school children at all, let alone “no matter their actions”.

And by the way, Cruz is a white boy, so you can save the inevitable “minority getting a pass” line.

Drop the barnyard vulgarity.....try to sound like an adult.

"Link to where an Obama policy specifically said schools cannot discipline school children at all, let alone “no matter their actions”.
Easy, peasy
Lemon squeezy

creating Gun Free Zones

Blah blah blah more copy/paste, eh?

"Blah blah blah more copy/paste, eh?"

In other words....irrefutable.

And, more proof of Liberal love affairs with criminals....

1. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….
  2. And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….” Archives - Philly.com

1. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.

Forum List

Back